John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Me too on your behalf! Silly people they are. You need to get a dish sweetie! It's not long now you know!!!! According to my trusty calendar it's exactly one month!!!!! (if you live in the US, a little over for us Brits), Seriously I had no idea SGA was on again...
    Really ...one month? Exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Really ...one month? Exactly?
      What calendar are we using?? There's sooo many!! And don't even bring time into the equation. That'll make my head spin!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
        Maybe Shep is hiding in there too, be careful he might be trying to play a trick on McKay Sorry, I am just obsessed, I need to be beaten over the head with a stick

I still would love a whump fic about Shep and jelly, anyone know if there is one already written?
        Oh yes! There's one where jelly finds its way into the water system! So Shep gets whumped by jelly/jello. It's hysterical!
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2403785/1/R&R

R&R by our friend Kodiak bear Country!
        sigpic

Comment

Me too on your behalf! Silly people they are. You need to get a dish sweetie! It's not long now you know!!!! According to my trusty calendar it's exactly one month!!!!! (if you live in the US, a little over for us Brits), Seriously I had no idea SGA was on again...
          Well hubbie does not want a dish but we will see!

They are big pooey bums and I am caught in the middle and I don't like them at all!!!

Ok I am back to work tomorrow so I must sign off now! Lovely chatting with you all again and maybe back soon!

Goodnight my lovely whumpers!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
            What calendar are we using?? There's sooo many!! And don't even bring time into the equation. That'll make my head spin!
            Talking of time- we need our clock back!!!

Comment

Talking of time- we need our clock back!!!
              Yes we do! Where is it???
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post

They are big pooey bums and I am caught in the middle and I don't like them at all!!!

Ok I am back to work tomorrow so I must sign off now! Lovely chatting with you all again and maybe back soon!

Mx
                Oh it has been fun!!!!!!

Hope that you join us again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes we do! Where is it???
                  I dont know- did GG have it last??

Comment

Mx
                    Night MX! I think you should write them a nice note!

Dear Virgin and Sky Media,

You are both pooey bums. I want to see my whump. So stop arguing and put Sky One back on Virgin, or else!!!

Lots of love

MX
                    xxxxx

P.S. I know Eli has got a dish now, but my hubby won't let me! He's in for a dry spell, I can tell you!
                    sigpic

Comment

You know, I've often though SheppyD sounds like a gansta name...
                      yeah it does

I didn't think it was Shep. But blue jello......yeah, everytime we go out to eat a chinese buffet, they always have that. Geeklet keeps telling me I need to get some. What the hell is it with blue jello??? Is it becauise it has the cute little wiggle-shake thing going on? Is it just because its a funky color for jello? Why the hell am I TALKING about it???

Damn, I need some whump. Not by jello either.
                      I have never tried blue jelly, they had it on a buffet for breakfast when I was in Florida, but it was far too early, I couldn't face eating any. I personally feels its the wibbling wiggle-shake it has, its very appealling

Linzi are you sure its only a month??? Have you checked the whump calendar? Its just brand new information to me

Right I am offski!! to the land of whump dreams, fluffy clouds and chocolate

Great to see you on the thread Mx Here's hoping for a fab S4 in a month (really a month???) and that either Virgin gets itself sorted or you get sky

Comment

yeah it does

I have never tried blue jelly, they had it on a buffet for breakfast when I was in Florida, but it was far too early, I couldn't face eating any. I personally feels its the wibbling wiggle-shake it has, its very appealling

Linzi are you sure its only a month??? Have you checked the whump calendar? Its just brand new information to me

Right I am offski!! to the land of whump dreams, fluffy clouds and chocolate

Great to see you on the thread Mx Here's hoping for a fab S4 in a month (really a month???) and that either Virgin gets itself sorted or you get sky
                        Night Listy! Sweet dreams!
                        sigpic

Comment

I dont know- did GG have it last??

HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!

can we officially begin the countdown now??
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah it does

Night Listy!

Comment

HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!

can we officially begin the countdown now??
                              I knew that you had it GG!!!!!!

Yay let the countdown begin!!!!!!

Comment

Oh yes! There's one where jelly finds its way into the water system! So Shep gets whumped by jelly/jello. It's hysterical!
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2403785/1/R&R

R&R by our friend Kodiak bear Country!
                                Squeeee thanks Linzi, wow you are the oracle of fics, you always know where to find just what I am loking for

Mx
                                Night Mx

Comment

Working...
                                X