John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

Woohooo can't wait to meet you at P3 hon! Welcome back, but I tend to let Pocus wish the newbies welcome as she does it in style.

*stares at the pretty colours*

Hiya hon. *waves*
    ** waves back while blushing furiously from compliment**
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
      Hello fellow whumpers

I am back after simply ages away so you may not remember me! I am that interloper Rodney-ite that you have always indulged as I am a whumper of the first order and Shep whump does me just fine thank you very much!!!

My bestest mates are SheppyD and Linzi and they have been keeping me up to speed as much as they can so I am looking forward to lots of lovely infirmary scenes (NUTIS of course!)

Hope to join in the Shump love with you all,

Mx
      Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Mx!!! *tackles Mx in great big bear hug*

How the heck are ya honey? I've missed you soooooooooooo much!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
        Whumpers whumping themselves...*snort* Well, I didn't do it to myself at least! Maybe this is 'what goes around comes around'... ::sheepish::

One month to go, can we make it...*argh*

Linzi, I'm definitely not above playing the cards for some Joe treats LOL. If I have to suffer, might as well get something for it!

I'm so grumpy and hope he does post some Joe pics tonight. I think I'll cry if he doesn't!
        You deserve all the comfort you can get, sweetie!
        Hello fellow whumpers

I am back after simply ages away so you may not remember me! I am that interloper Rodney-ite that you have always indulged as I am a whumper of the first order and Shep whump does me just fine thank you very much!!!

My bestest mates are SheppyD and Linzi and they have been keeping me up to speed as much as they can so I am looking forward to lots of lovely infirmary scenes (NUTIS of course!)

Mx
        MX!!!!!
        You're back!!!!!
        SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

SUPER SQUEEEEE!!!!!

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        Welcome! I am ruffles, and I believe that I have joined in after your last visit. However, I have heard your name reverenced in these hallowed halls of whumperdom.

I also notice that 'she who shall not be name' is the creator of your sig. I have not had a personal encounter with that one, but I hear she is to be avoided at all costs.
        Oh yes. Let's not think about she who must not be named...
        Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
        You are one of the lucky ones !!!
        Indeed!
        Hello ruffles! Thank you for the welcome!

Oh my gosh! Of course she was a formidable character, that SLC - much like the Wraith. As Teyla said "if your world has not been touched by her then you should go back there". But she did create my sig and I will always give her credit for that. If I remove her name she may come back and we would not want that!!

Mx
        You're not supposed to say her name!!!
        Thanks and glad you are no longer lurking!

OMGosh I have started something here with all this SLC talk!!!

Hee hee!!!

Mx
        You said it again! Have I taught you nothing?
        Originally posted by Squonk View Post
        YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Gonna go and read that right now! Well, not right now, but in the next few minutes at least..........

Uh-oh! Sounds like JF (don't see why they'd get a day off if it were JM). Poor sod, that's no fun. Of course DH would gloat. Not only has he now got the day off instead of a 4:30am start, he had his own bout during P2!
        Oh, poor Joe. I had food poisoning not so long ago, and when you're praying to the porcelain god it's not much fun! Get well soon Joe. And, remember:

Whump Sheppy, not self!!!!!
        Um yep, whumped again! It feels ok at the moment cos i've not got my shoes aggrevating it. Hopefully it'll heal pretty quickly. Still got a dent and a lump though......
        Nasty!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Mx!!! *tackles Mx in great big bear hug*

How the heck are ya honey? I've missed you soooooooooooo much!
          *picks herself up off the floor*

Hiya Ali!

I am fine thank you! Glad to be back after all this time for some laughs and silly shumpidoodles!

And spare a thought for me fellow whumpers - I KNOW LONGER HAVE FLIPPING SKY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hates Virgin and Sky - rotten $%^&*"!*

So I cannot be given a yellow whumpers card as it is not my fault I am not watching it!!

*weeps piteously*

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Awwww poor you honey! I'm so glad we changed over to Sky months before all that crap happened... not cos I particularly like Sky but because we were havng such issues with NTHell... mostly with the broadband rather than the TV but with NTHell it's kinda all or nothing so when we decided we'd had enough with their broadband and were getting separate wireless broadband, we decided to change the TV supplier too. Thank goodness! Sky 1 is about the only reason I even GET pay TV... cos I like to watch US shows like the Gates!
            sigpic

Comment

I couldn't agree more, I mean that whole journey back was going to take 15 hours, and with cracked ribs and a gunshot, Sheppy could have gone into shock! We definately needed an infirmary scene, and shep and McKay in the infirmary, bonding

hehehe the whumpers imagination is very unique
              Exactly 15 hours without propper medical help, could not have been good, and I bet he would have refused to sit still, so he was bound to do somemore damage

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              I agree! There's some great fanfic out there which deals with the aftermath of TDO...
              I am not sure if I have read any TDO ones, can you recomend some or am I being dense and have read so much fanfic I have forgotten the ones I read?

Originally posted by ladylucilla View Post
              *waves*

Hello, n00bie here.

I posted about some Shep-whump fic that I'm writing over at the JF Thunk thread, and they suggested I post about it here too.

So here I go....

Actually, I've been lurking on GW and this thread for a while now, but I just recently got up the nerve to speak up and say 'hello'.

Anyhow, on to the pimping of my fic...!

If anyone reads the sheppard_hc community over on LiveJournal, you've probably already seen my fics.

But if you haven't, they are:

'Consanguinity'. It is completed, and it's a Shep-whump story and a gen Team fic.

'Grounded' is the sequel to 'Consanguinity', which I'm still working on, and has more Shep-whump and Team stuff.

More details about both stories can be found HERE at my fanfiction writing journal. (Or at FanFiction.net)

My main journal is The Lady Lucilla.

I've been enjoying the conversation here -- and the yummy whump pics! -- and I hope we'll be seeing more Shep-whump in S4....!

Well hello!! welcome to the thread, I have read your fics and thoroughly enjoyed them - I suck at reviewing though, I only read complete fics and then I usually forget to go back and review *is useless*

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
              Congrats on 2300, Listy!!
              Thanks

I didn't think he'd answer it, but I'm thrilled he did. To be honest, I just wanted the issue addressed in the episode, and as long as that's happening, I don't mind what form that takes. That is to say
              Spoiler:
              I don't care if I see them or not, I just want to know why he's not in contact with them, and if they're alive. It's been something I've wanted to know since LFP!
              Guess what? Now I'm going to find out!!!!

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!

Congrats Listy on 2,300!
              Whoop!! JM answered your question, I am so very pleased, we are getting our wish

and thanks for the congrats, those commentaries do wonders for bumping up the old post count

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
              Congrats Listy on 2,300!

And Peg, LOVED the poem!!! You rock!!!

Some

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

for S4.
              Thanks

CONGRATS PEGGY

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
              ah....finally finished my fic Inebriation.... (Smug smile)
              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *runs round in circles like a loon* gotta go read!!!

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              17 minutes ago from DH's twitter:

Force majeure!...Joe's got food poisoning and I've got the day off...but I've decided to spend it in mourning for his health...Nah!

Wonder if he means Sheppy, and if so ... awwww.
              poor Joe, if it is JF I personally volunteer to sit with him while he hurls and mop his brow with a cool cloth. Bless him food poisoning is evil!!

Hello fellow whumpers

Mx
              Hello Mx welcome back to the happiness that is the whump thread, not sure if I was around the last time you posted I was unfortuantely around towards the end of SLC's reign of terror, but only for a few weeks...phew dodged that bullet

Well peeps whats happening today? look slike lots of people have had their writing hats on, I have 16 chapter alerts in my inbox- squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Comment

MX!!!!!
                You're back!!!!!
                SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

SUPER SQUEEEEE!!!!!
                Awwww thanks!!!!!!!

*hugs*

Oh yes. Let's not think about she who must not be named...

Indeed!

You're not supposed to say her name!!!

You said it again! Have I taught you nothing?
                Ah but see I am like Harry Potter - I can say it like he says Voldemort!

OMG - you don't think there is a Taboo on saying her name do you and now she has traced me and the Whump Eaters will appear and suck out my ability to whump?

Mx
                sig by SheppyD
                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                So he just looks crazy

Comment

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Gonna go and read that right now! Well, not right now, but in the next few minutes at least..........
                  Uh-oh! Sounds like JF (don't see why they'd get a day off if it were JM). Poor sod, that's no fun. Of course DH would gloat. Not only has he now got the day off instead of a 4:30am start, he had his own bout during P2!

Um yep, whumped again! It feels ok at the moment cos i've not got my shoes aggrevating it. Hopefully it'll heal pretty quickly. Still got a dent and a lump though......

Welcome back here too!!
                  Yeah it is sounding more like Joe isn't it... oh there's nothing worse than being sick. Glad you're toes feeling better. You are a muppet sometimes, we should put you in bubble wrap to stop you whumping yourself.

I know!! I guess I am no longer a whump tart!!!

Soon I will be campaigning for Shep happy and healthy and fully clothed!!!
                  tell me you didn't mean that Sheppy D! Shep..... Clothed?

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  ** waves back while blushing furiously from compliment**
                  See, such a great smiley

Comment

Awwww thanks!!!!!!!

*hugs*

OMG - you don't think there is a Taboo on saying her name do you and now she has traced me and the Whump Eaters will appear and suck out my ability to whump?

Mx
                    I do! Be afraid, sweetie, be VERY afraid
                    sigpic

Comment

Mx
                      I'd keep looking overmy shoulder if i were you.......
                      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Hello fellow whumpers

Mx
                        Hi MX...

How are you... have you recovered from all the Rodney love from P2.

Nice to see you around again... I'm just a closeted whumper but occasionally pop out... But I'm also looking forward to lots of Shep infirmary scenes in season four..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post

Hello Mx welcome back to the happiness that is the whump thread, not sure if I was around the last time you posted I was unfortuantely around towards the end of SLC's reign of terror, but only for a few weeks...phew dodged that bullet
                          Well peeps whats happening today? look slike lots of people have had their writing hats on, I have 16 chapter alerts in my inbox- squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
                          Another lucky one- I mean a few weeks? That is nothing compared to what some had to put up with!!!

Comment

tell me you didn't mean that Sheppy D! Shep..... Clothed?

I know !!! I had better get 38 minutes in the DVD player ASAP!!!!

Comment

I know !!! I had better get 38 minutes in the DVD player ASAP!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah it is sounding more like Joe isn't it... oh there's nothing worse than being sick. Glad you're toes feeling better. You are a muppet sometimes, we should put you in bubble wrap to stop you whumping yourself.
                                That's charming is that!

Funnily enough, me and some mates were assigning Muppets the other day (ie who is which Muppet) and i got given Rolff the Dog (cos i play piano).

And no there is NOTHING worse than being sick. I'd take broken bones and whumped toes any day over being sick. Poor Joe.
                                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X