• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Heh. Your sister's a lucky girl then!
    Originally posted by Squonk View Post
    Your lucky sister!

My poor mother - she says i was 6 when i first slept through the night, which isn't true. I just stopped waking her up as well! I'm 27 now and still don't sleep through! Lol
    Yes she is! Got herself a little angel, and even the name is right.
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning! Gah! what another crappy night! It has now been over three weeks since I have sleep through the night. The damned meds I'm on make me get up every four hours to go the bathroom and we had some thunderstorms move through last night.

Oh well, I'm up, and ready to whump this morning. Anything specific on the agenda for today?

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
      Congrats on 9400, GG!!!
      Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Ditto!
      Congrats, GG!!!!!
      Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

Congratulations GG 9400 posts woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!! ((HUGS)) all around.

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
      Hello fellow whumpers!

Did I hear that people are wanting sigs? Just tell me what you want, send a few pics and I could try to have something done.

And I have a pic of my nephew!!!

OT clicky:
      Spoiler:

After yesterday I need to watch 38 minutes again...

Maybe we should do recaps like that more often. Pick an episode when there is some people around and do it...

Oh Erika - what a cute nephew!! CONGRATULATIONS on being an aunt. You should be quite proud.

I would like a siggie. My problem though - I ahve no idea what I want.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
        Good morning! Gah! what another crappy night! It has now been over three weeks since I have sleep through the night. The damned meds I'm on make me get up every four hours to go the bathroom and we had some thunderstorms move through last night.

Oh well, I'm up, and ready to whump this morning. Anything specific on the agenda for today?

THANK YOU!!! ((HUGS)) all around.

Oh Erika - what a cute nephew!! CONGRATULATIONS on being an aunt. You should be quite proud.

I would like a siggie. My problem though - I ahve no idea what I want.
        Thank you! Sorry for you having a bad night. ((HUGS))

No idea? Maybe something with Shep whump? You can choose colors or tones you'd like me to use and that helps coming up with something.
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you! Sorry for you having a bad night. ((HUGS))

No idea? Maybe something with Shep whump? You can choose colors or tones you'd like me to use and that helps coming up with something.

Argh!! The pressure!! Whump is always good. Shep is always good. funny is always good. Colors - I'm open.

See, not much help. I'll PM you.
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry - completely OT but i've been laughing my arse of with this all afternoon.

So if anyone is as bored as me, take a gander!

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...amsters-p1.php
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

CONGRATS TO RUFFLES ON 2000 AND A LOVELY AVATAR!!
              Thank you!!

Hello fellow whumpers!

Did I hear that people are wanting sigs? Just tell me what you want, send a few pics and I could try to have something done.

OT clicky:
              Spoiler:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ep/104x039.jpg

Maybe we should do recaps like that more often. Pick an episode when there is some people around and do it...
              He's adorable!
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Sorry - completely OT but i've been laughing my arse of with this all afternoon.

This is addictive!
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

This is addictive!
                  Tell me about it - but how cute are they! The little cheer they do - hee!

Ooo love your avatar btw!!

l My LJ l

Comment

Tell me about it - but how cute are they! The little cheer they do - hee!

Ooo love your avatar btw!!
                    yes!
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Squonk, the hamsters are great! I've sent the link to work.

Erika, your nephew is adorable!

SGAFan (it was you asking, wasn't it?), the antibiotics for the tac vest would be topical, to put on wounds.

Yippee! I have an acupuncturist appointment today. I am going to have to work long needles into a fic somehow. They can be quite wicked.

Comment

Hello fellow whumpers!

OT clicky:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ep/104x039.jpg

Your nephew is adorable! We should do more recaps. I had such fun last night!
                        Your lucky sister!

My poor mother - she says i was 6 when i first slept through the night, which isn't true. I just stopped waking her up as well! I'm 27 now and still don't sleep through! Lol
                        I still don't sleep through the night. Never have, never will.

Awww, not only is this totally addictive, but they're so damn cute!
                        sigpic

Comment

Glad people are enjoying the hamsters

I just got one 116 ft and he did this really cute flappy arm thing before face planting.

Now if only it was Shep and not a hamster............

l My LJ l

Comment

I just got one 116 ft and he did this really cute flappy arm thing before face planting.

As long as Shep didn't break his nose. That's one of the few whumps that makes me feel icky. He can bloody it though, and black his eyes and even cut his lip. How about cut his head?
                            sigpic

Comment

Awwwwww they are fabulous!!!! hehehehehehe!!!!

Shep's would indeed be even better - but not hit with a pillow- something a bit harder !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                As long as Shep didn't break his nose. That's one of the few whumps that makes me feel icky. He can bloody it though, and black his eyes and even cut his lip. How about cut his head?
                                Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                                Awwwwww they are fabulous!!!! hehehehehehe!!!!

Shep's would indeed be even better - but not hit with a pillow- something a bit harder !!!
                                Tee hee! Yes, no broken nose (cos we don't want to spoil the prettiness) but lots of other fall related injuries!

What else could we hit him with? The possibilities!

Y'know, this is the sort of thing i could see Shep and McKay getting up to just for the laugh!

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X