X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe

thanks for the link ali and lorr!
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Ah, because it's a commercial chopper - Omega Twinstar. Here's the piccie

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.p...5802303&nseq=4 (posted back on #61088)

Oh, and they have another shot

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=253807&nseq=1

Both were taken in Vancouver.

The production folk didn't cover up the registration number and I googled that and found the picture of the exact chopper!

I noticed the site that hosts the photo has seen 0 views all month long suddenly spike
      DING DING DING! We have a winner! LOL How resourceful to google the registration number. LOL Thats scary that you can google something so specific! hehe Thank you!!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      Love Shep less if he wasn't a pilot? As long as his personality was the basically the same I would love his character the same. Pilots though do have a strong, independant streak in them.
      she says looking at the love of her life on the couch across from her
      I need to get me one of those...

*wonders what excuse she can get to be near the AFB that isn't far away...*

sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Okay, so FINALLY I worked out something for Chapter 2 (and a lot of what I'm going to do with this story LOL)

Chapter 2 of Shattered is up on ff.net

Shattered Ch2
        sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
          Okay, so FINALLY I worked out something for Chapter 2 (and a lot of what I'm going to do with this story LOL)

Shattered Ch2
          squeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Shattered Ch2
            Loved it SGAFan! Read and reviewed.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Google is your friend. You'd be amazed at what comes up! i've googled myself and found stuff! A little scary, but funny.

I don't read WIPs, but will read it all when Shattered is done. And, I'm looking forward to it!

A few more...and I bid you all goodnight!

Sateda, but not really spoilery.
              Spoiler:

Comment

I'll be heading off too catch you all a bit later

Spoiler for conversion

Spoiler:
                Last edited by aas; 28 February 2007, 08:54 PM. Reason: photo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                  oooh on DH's blog he says-about season 4-

First off you are going to love the new wardrobe. The uniforms are cool as all hell and they've even got us sporting serious leather jackets for our off-world missions. Saving the universe has never looked so good!

oh yeh more sexy leather jacket in season 4!!! ooh and both times he wore that jacket he got whumped in it hehe
                  Yippee! That sounds great!!

Just read on JM's blog....
                  Spoiler:
                  Someone asked if we were going to get evil Shep! JM wants lots of chocolate to be sent to him before he answers that one!
                  Heh! Not too cryptic an answer then!

Loving your fics Lorr and SGAFan!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post

Spoiler:
                    Someone asked if we were going to get evil Shep! JM wants lots of chocolate to be sent to him before he answers that one!

*raises hand meekley* Lol, that was me, hehehe. I thought bribery of the dark chocolate might work. Hehehhe. *runs to read the blog* lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                      *raises hand meekley* Lol, that was me, hehehe. I thought bribery of the dark chocolate might work. Hehehhe. *runs to read the blog* lol.
                      Oh, good for you! I thought that was so funny! Shame he didn't answer it. Guess you'll be sending off choccie to Bridge Studios then! Great minds think alike! Though I was thinking of bribing JM with foie gras...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                        oooh on DH's blog he says-about season 4-

First off you are going to love the new wardrobe. The uniforms are cool as all hell and they've even got us sporting serious leather jackets for our off-world missions. Saving the universe has never looked so good!

oh yeh more sexy leather jacket in season 4!!! ooh and both times he wore that jacket he got whumped in it hehe
                        Heh. I noticed that too. Coooooool.

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Never been to an air show, but did take a chopper ride in a Bell 'bubble' chopper (as I call them) and once you get over the "we're going to fly into the trees and DIE!!!!!) the chopper clears the trees, your stomach sorta drops but then you get accustomed to it but darn, your $20 for 5 minutes is over. It's really neat. Would love to do a chopper ride again.
                        Hubby is a big fan of planes etc.. he thought about joining the Air Force but was told he would never get to be a pilot because of his (quite severe) hay fever.. They would have been happy to have him and he could have been an officer in ground staff or whatever but being a pilot was the only he wanted to do. We keep saying when we have time and money he will take lessons and get his pilot's licence..

I've been to Waddington airshow twice (had never been to an airshow before meeting him!) with hubby. His sister lives not far from the air base and when the air show is on a local company actually runs a special VIP package where you park up by the pub near his sister's house and get a helicopter ride to and from the air base (instead of joining the queue of cars waiting to get onto - and later on, off - the base) plus entry to the VIP seating stand and lunch etc. We keep saying one year we'll do that!

I think you mean Common Ground?

Not having the best start to my day today... my arthritis started playing up last night and my knee is really quite bad today... can't actually straighten it and it keeps feeling like it's not going to bear my weight. Not fun.

Darn it.. is it the weekend yet?!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          No but great characterisation, nice humour and a really intruiging ending to the first chapter... can't wait to find out what's going to happen in this book!

Spoilers for Entanglement:
                          Spoiler:
                          The presence of a quantum mirror raises all sorts of interesting possibilities... like AU versions of SGA folks... like maybe even the "evil Shep" idea that we have all said we'd love to see? Wild speculation here on my part, it must be noted, but definitely some intruiging possibilities for this novel....
                          As long as the evil Shep whumps our Shep

Spoiler:

We'd better get evil Shep....

Comment

Shattered Ch2
                            Woo hoo!!!!

Spoiler:

I wonder if he would like Revels!!

Comment

Hi whumpers! *waves madly*

CONGRADULATIONS ON 3500 POSTS ROO!

How is everyone today?
                              sigpic
                              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                                Hi whumpers! *waves madly*

CONGRADULATIONS ON 3500 POSTS ROO!
                                Hi, Lauriel!!!

Congrats to Roo on 3500 posts!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X