No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hrmm odd... I mean when I saw the extra promo shots on Joe for example..they are the more weird poses.. and now I just saw Paul's ...he only got 2 extras but his pics seemed a little more relaxed then the others...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Congrats Roo on 3300 posts!!!
      Thanks nina!!!
      Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      CONGRATS ROO ON 3300!!!

Good to know its you next to me in the gutter. It's just so dark this deep its hard to see.....
      Thanks GG!! yeh well i brought some torches.....i mean flashlights here *hands GG a torch/flashlight depending on where you are from lol* it can certainly be a dark and strange place down here........never know where these non pg thoughts may lurk...

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

CONGRATS ROO ON 3300!!!

Good to know its you next to me in the gutter. It's just so dark this deep its hard to see.....
        Well I'm sure you have several down there...heheh

Congrats on 6900 posts!!
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

hrmm odd... I mean when I saw the extra promo shots on Joe for example..they are the more weird poses.. and now I just saw Paul's ...he only got 2 extras but his pics seemed a little more relaxed then the others...
          yeh....i also notice that joe has more piccies than anyone else me thinks the photographer liked him a lot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            I'm so heading towards the bottom of the gutter tonight!!!
            Heading towards? Errr.. more like sitting on the bottom drawing up blueprints for a whole new sub-basement level!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              yeh....i also notice that joe has more piccies than anyone else me thinks the photographer liked him a lot!!
              Yeah I think so too...but then again he is the lead..and I don't mind one bit to have 14 extra pics on him...just would want them in HQ instead... and lol they updated Rachel's so instead of having 4 as she did first..she now has 6..heheh..but thought it was kind of odd that Paul only got 2
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Glad I could help sweetie. Although in hindsight we did get these fabby views (whump included)...

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                I'm so heading towards the bottom of the gutter tonight!!!

**snerk** they said "hind" and "bottom" **snerk**

..butt seriously folks....oops
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks nina!!!

Thanks GG!! yeh well i brought some torches.....i mean flashlights here *hands GG a torch/flashlight depending on where you are from lol* it can certainly be a dark and strange place down here........never know where these non pg thoughts may lurk...
                  *takes flashlight from Roo* WOW!!! It is kinda scary down here.... wait, what's that?? *GG and Roo get attacked by non-PG thoughts...and are wisked away to be taken into the sub levels that Linzi is developing*

Well I'm sure you have several down there...heheh

Congrats on 6900 posts!!
                  *blushes* Thanks.

Yeah, well, we like him lots too....... so how come we can't take piccies of him??? At least we would make him look normal and relaxed.....not *never mind So non PG comment there*........
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    **snerk** they said "hind" and "bottom" **snerk**

..butt seriously folks....oops
                    *groans*

Some of us are just hopeless.......
                    sigpic

Comment

*takes flashlight from Roo* WOW!!! It is kinda scary down here.... wait, what's that?? *GG and Roo get attacked by non-PG thoughts...and are wisked away to be taken into the sub levels that Linzi is developing*

Yeah, well, we like him lots too....... so how come we can't take piccies of him??? At least we would make him look normal and relaxed.....not *never mind So non PG comment there*........
                      hahaha oops just when i thought we couldnt get any lower in the gutter...turns out we can!! ahh well not that im complaining.....

oh yeh we're definately in the lower levels if youre having non pg thoughts....we are never going to get out of here!!

Comment

i was just on JMs blog, realised i hadnt checked today and looks like we will never see ford again...

Anonymous #1 writes: "By the way what does the magic eight ball say about Ford making an appearance in Season Four?"

Magic 8 Ball says: Outlook not so good.

not that i mind too much because i love ronon now waaaay more than i ever did ford but it wouldve been good if he couldve got a better send off than he got in the hive, i dont think he will ever be back.

eta so its on topic.....WHUUUUUUUUMP IS GOOD!!!!

Comment

Ok...I'm bored!!!! Guess I'll go pop in some yummy whump and talk to ya all later.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok...I'm bored!!!! Guess I'll go pop in some yummy whump and talk to ya all later.
                            im off too, think im gonna watch epiphany first!! night night whumpers!!

Comment

I just wanted to say "Thanks" to all of you who have left such nice reviews on my story. You gave me lots of warm fuzzies today. I'll send some your way now!

I do have to say I would have never written anything, much less posted it anywhere if you guys weren't so encouraging and helpful. I may not talk about it much but I read all the comments you make to other budding authors. Keep up the good work and the inspirations.

How 'bout some whump as a thank you?

and keeping with the earlier tushie talk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                                I have such a hard decision to make!! Taylor Hicks (love him but not like I love Joe!) is appearing near me in concert the same night as SGA season 3 1/2 starts!! I've waited so long for new eps - do I get tickets to see Taylor???? I guess it would be fitting to miss the first ep since I"m gonna miss the last ep!
                                I'd go see Taylor Hicks and tape/Tivo SGA.

ALI, glad to hear about you sister...
                                Listy and GG, hope your both feeling better.

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                                Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X