No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Whumpers! Just checking in this morning before I'm off doing real world stuff most of the day.

What a great week for whumpers! you all get some Vengeance and several of you are getting set for P2. How cool is that?
    sigpic

Comment

helloooo people!!

just had my first lecture of the term...i think its gonna be a good one..magic and the supernatural in the greek and roman world!!

SQUEE for vengeance i cant wait!! i soooo hope its good!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        helloooo people!!

just had my first lecture of the term...i think its gonna be a good one..magic and the supernatural in the greek and roman world!!

OOh that sounds really interesting! What course are you studying?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          OOh that sounds really interesting! What course are you studying?
          im doing Ancient History, with a focus on rome and greece! its a really good course!!
          Picked some pretty good modules this year if i do say so myself

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
            helloooo people!!

Wish I had taken courses like that. I was just so focused on getting my degree! I'll prolly go back once I'm done with the Navy. Try and take classes I wanted to take the first time, but didn't have the time to take.

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
            Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello Whumpers! *waves madly*

Love all the pet pics! I wish I could share mine, but I don't have the tech to. I have three kitties, as of two weeks ago. The two I've had for a year are black and white fuzzballs, brother and sister. The third was a stray, and he's a tortoise-shell tabby with white feet and chest, between two and three years. Really sad - it's the third time he's been brought into my vet's, and the others in town have probably seen him too - yet he was still stray! The ladies at the vet were really surprised I was actually taking him back home with me instead of dumping him on them. He's settled in really well, and he and the other two are starting to tolerate each other. Hopefully in another few weeks they'll have all adjusted to sharing.

Originally posted by caty View Post
              I love the
              Spoiler:
              "I'm here" line in Submersion... Groggy, but annoyed. Sounded like he wanted to scream "Just stop bugging me already, I'm sleeping."
              Now I know this is the right thread to say this without getting funny looks -
              Spoiler:
              that scene with him lying there all wet and whumped and totally gorgeous, and the low, gravelly voice he said that in - just - guh. 'Nuff said.
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                Spoiler:
                that scene with him lying there all wet and whumped and totally gorgeous, and the low, gravelly voice he said that in - just - guh. 'Nuff said.
                Oh gosh yes! Makes me go all wobbly!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                  Very true, and good point, Ali! (and my point exactly. There should be no guessing game )

Anyhow, on to more pleasant things. (and glad to see you back with us Caty )

This has nothing to do with whump, but I wrote this short story in repsonse to a challenge to write something about Shep and his pic of Evel Knievel.

Just thought I'd share the link if you all were interested

Hero

Off to write again. ((HUGS)) Whumpers
                  Read and reviewed. Lovely as usual.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh gosh yes! Makes me go all wobbly!
                    oh yeh me too!!! hehehe LOVE that scene!!!!

Comment

*waves* Good morning whumpers. Sounds like everyone is going to have an exciting week. I can't wait to hear about Vengeance and I'm dying to hear about what happens at P2. I'm hoping there is going to be alot of squeeing from Vengeance as well as P2. I hope that those of you who are going take lots and lots of pictures. Who's all going?

So far I think it's:

Ali
                      Linzi

Am I missing anyone?

Spoiler:
                      Oh yea that was great, but I loved the part

Spoiler:
                      with the Queen just after he dropped his gun and she said you are Sheppard. He just looked so well words just can't describe it!
                      sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                      &
                      AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                        *waves* Good morning whumpers. Sounds like everyone is going to have an exciting week. I can't wait to hear about Vengeance and I'm dying to hear about what happens at P2. I'm hoping there is going to be alot of squeeing from Vengeance as well as P2. I hope that those of you who are going take lots and lots of pictures. Who's all going?

So far I think it's:

Ali
                        Linzi

Am I missing anyone?

Spoiler:
                        with the Queen just after he dropped his gun and she said you are Sheppard. He just looked so well words just can't describe it!
                        Sheppy D's coming too.. and of course Mx who will spend the weekend swooning!

I loved the bit where

Submersion spoilers:
                        Spoiler:
                        He was on his knees and it showed the close up of his face and.. wow, so many expressions. You could really see him trying to fight against her control and struggling with it. Awesome.
                        sigpic

Comment

So far I think it's:

Ali
                          Linzi

Am I missing anyone?
                          I'm getting pretty excited about Vengance too. Looking forward to seeing it.
                          Have we got an official whump representative for P2? The rest of us will be living vicariously through you guys!

BTW someone mentioned that JF will be in the land of Oz at that time, which was true, but the con has been postponed. Hang on a tic *checks details*-
                          Hello there,
                          Well the numbers do not allow us to continue with BOBW 28, so we will re-schedule, we are waiting for firm dates so we may announce them.
                          Chances are they won't be able to schedule him this late in the game, but you never know your luck.

Edit: If it didn't cost an arm and a leg, they might get more numbers. I'm perfectly willing to sacrifice one limb, but two presents some difficulties.

Spoiler:
                          That too! I just loved the whole ep. It was very disappointing to read a lot of neg comments on the ep thread, so I decided to keep my whumpy thunky nose out and continue to enjoy it without reading people dis it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sheppy D's coming too.. and of course Mx who will spend the weekend swooning!

I loved the bit where

Submersion spoilers:
                            Spoiler:
                            He was on his knees and it showed the close up of his face and.. wow, so many expressions. You could really see him trying to fight against her control and struggling with it. Awesome.
                            yeh JF is awedome in that bit!!
                            and i love how
                            Spoiler:
                            he trails off when hes talking to weir and then her and teyla are worried about shep and then zelenka and mckay cant reach him either and theyre all worried too!!

ahhh so good!!

Comment

Roo's trying to force me to admit to my excessive whumping problem, so here goes...

*stands up, hangs head, and twists toe in a childish manner* Hi, my name is Lauriel and I have a Whumping problem. I whump Sheppy on a weekly, if not daily basis, and find it extremely satisfying, and somewhat sexy, when he is whumped by others - particularly TPTB.

LSC: About time you 'fessed up.

Lauriel: Whump!

LSC: *groan* 'Kay. Still workin' on it, hey?
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning all! *waves*

Just a quick note to say hi as I am at work.

I'm looking forward to "Vengence" as well. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Have a great day!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Luciana
                                My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Working...
                                X