Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    You crack me up.

Falling pants and corrupting minors. the depths the whump thread falls to sometimes.....SQUEE!!!!
    Well, the bloody mindedness must be helping my muse. I've gotten about 3000 words down today. And, it is whump. But then again, it may be the notion of dropping trou (?).

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post
      I don't know. Thinking back to the gutter pics posted earlier...the backside is pretty appealing as well.

WB

Yeah, but the front side is more interactive
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
        Well, if you're gonna be hopeless, I better get the front side first!!
        My hubby is giving me dirty looks and wants to know what i'm snickering about.....

I have to be careful, hubby is a bit ..um..not happy with me and my obsession. I actually had a slip of the tongue and called him 'John' this past weekend in front of a bunch of friends too. That went over well.
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, everyone needs to take a deep breath, a cold shower, and focus on a bloody Sheppard. Think blood - not falling pants - blood. Maybe broken bones...

Mmmmmm, broken bones...
          sigpic
          Kick-butt space pirate. And proud of it.

Comment

My hubby is giving me dirty looks and wants to know what i'm snickering about.....

I have to be careful, hubby is a bit ..um..not happy with me and my obsession. I actually had a slip of the tongue and called him 'John' this past weekend in front of a bunch of friends too. That went over well.

ACK! I take it his name isn't John???

Hubby is shooting me glares that he wants on the computer. He knows my need for my buds tonight since I pounced on him with the SGA/SG1 news as soon as he walked in the door!
            sigpic

Comment

*BANG*

Er....GG?????? J/K.......

What would we do without our SGGotG????? There are enough characters getting killed off these days. I don't need to add to the melee.

WB
              OMG!!! You shot me in the left arm!!!

Oh sure!! We get GateGeek whump but no Shep whump!!

Although Shep could whump ME anytime!
              Gate Geek Whump??? Oh man..i'm not even going there. The sad thing, it was caused by WB, not Shep too.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CritterCreator View Post
                Okay, everyone needs to take a deep breath, a cold shower, and focus on a bloody Sheppard. Think blood - not falling pants - blood. Maybe broken bones...

Mmmmmm, broken bones...

*breathes deeply*
                *closes eyes*
                *pants* (not that kind of pants! The kind with the tongue hanging out!)
                sigpic

Comment

OMG!!! You shot me in the left arm!!!

Here....have a field dressing. Just place it on your arm - now you're as good as new
                  sigpic

Comment

thats lovely pocus thanks!

no thanks on the popcorn. But will take some dirty wet whump though...

would you like something else to munch on (digs out goodie bag) hmmm lets see what i got....

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by CritterCreator View Post

Mmmmmm, broken bones...
                      Broken bones....only if they are compound fractures. Then I may get into it. Oh, I need lots of cuts and scrapes added to the melee as well. Maybe a killer concussion.

ACK! I take it his name isn't John???

Hubby is shooting me glares that he wants on the computer. He knows my need for my buds tonight since I pounced on him with the SGA/SG1 news as soon as he walked in the door!
                      Um...that would be a big 'no'.

Tell hubby to take a hike. Its a woman's support group thing going on right now.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post

would you like something else to munch on (digs out goodie bag) hmmm lets see what i got....

Is it really bad of me to think of other things to munch??
                        sigpic

Comment

Bored. Bored. Bored.

I'm so bored. I'm thinking about picking through some of the other threads...and you know that will get me in trouble.
                          do we know if there is new fic anywhere?
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Keep breathing. He's bloody because he broke his arm and a fragment of bone is sticking out. Or perhaps a rib. I am partial to them broken ribs.
                            sigpic
                            Kick-butt space pirate. And proud of it.

Comment

Tell hubby to take a hike. Its a woman's support group thing going on right now.

I promised him I'd stay awake tonight if he lets me stay on longer
                              sigpic

Comment

*breathes deeply*
                                *closes eyes*
                                *pants* (not that kind of pants! The kind with the tongue hanging out!)
                                OMG...my thoughts went way elsewhere on that last comment. *takes cold shower*

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                thats lovely pocus thanks!

Let's see. I'll go for some chinese and is that margaritas in the blender?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X