John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
    Ah don't worry Kylie, I was probably bright red when I went up to him! I was in such a fluster in his presence - thank god for the nice lady crew member next to him! When he said my name that was it - all the things I wanted to say to him was out the window - just went speechless!

My pic with him is on a film camera too, but the talk one is on digi. I'll post all the links when I'm finished loading them on here so anyone is free to snurch a copy if they want to. That's what I took them for.
    I know all about that.. you know what you want to say,,,and then nothing... *lol* did manage to get back on track later *lol*

Can't wait to see what you might be bringing for treats...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
      But yey...was well impressed that he spelt my name right on his own with no help. Normally people get it wrong, but he didnt. Struggled with it towards the end but he got there. Yey, seriously, was impressed
      Well that's good.... if I have to completly correct he didn't spell my name right *lol* but the thing is even I don't even spell it as it should...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm not gonna fill the thread with spoiler tags but I just finished watching R2, and I enjoyed it a lot. And...Shep was adorable! The McShep banter was going great.

So, those of you waiting, I don't think you'll be disappointed when you do see it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
          I'm not gonna fill the thread with spoiler tags but I just finished watching R2, and I enjoyed it a lot. And...Shep was adorable! The McShep banter was going great.

So, those of you waiting, I don't think you'll be disappointed when you do see it.
          Oh I was just about to comment myself and say I dont think it is a spoiler if I were to say Shep is soooooooo hot!!!! Well I will be capping that ep to death when I get the DVD!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
            Oh I was just about to comment myself and say I dont think it is a spoiler if I were to say Shep is soooooooo hot!!!! Well I will be capping that ep to death when I get the DVD!!!!!!!
            *lol* Nothing new there... I already knew that... or are you to tell me he is even hotter then we remember him
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              *lol* Nothing new there... I already knew that... or are you to tell me he is even hotter then we remember him
              Well all I can say is the black t-shirt of yum!!!!

Comment

No whump i presume

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
                  Oh yeahhhhhh.

Very yummmy!

sigpic

Comment

lost and found chapter 3

for you all!!

Comment

Hello whumpers!

I enjoyed TR2. SLC will go into cap overdrive with Hot Shep!

BTW - just wanted to say IWTB that I am reading your fic The Last Survivor and I adore and worship it!!! I cannot praise you enough. You are so talented I am in total awe of you! The description is so vivid I am really there in the fic.

Thank you so much!!!!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD
                      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                      So he just looks crazy

Comment

::blushes:: Thank you mx!!

You know, McKay was looking mighty spiffy too! They looked some serious yum in that episode LOL!

(but I'm sure you know that hehehehe)
                        sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen it yet! Waaaaaaah!
                          sigpic

Comment

so you liked it!! that's good! i'm still waiting

Comment

Will you guys get to see it soon?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                I haven't seen it yet! Waaaaaaah!
                                i know how you feel. Not much longer but i cant take it. ALthough somone is doing the transcript as they watch it on the return part 2 thread...which is a bit much me thinks

Comment

Working...
                                X