X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
    Well, good afternoon Whumpers! *waves*

Welcome to our new Whumper!!!

It's about to rain here (again!!) and a cold front's supposed to be moving through later tonight. Sigh.

I'm kinda aggravated and need to vent! We've been whumped by a neighbor down the street. She knows our house is one of those that seems to attract cats since we have 2 of our own, so today we get a knock on our door, and she's there with this cute little black and gray male kitten. She says her cat doesn't want it around, then leaves it with us to find it a home! Well, my male cat doesn't get along with our female cat either! So now we have another cat in the yard. We live on a street where cats tend to get hit by cars too.....and I will feel terrible if this happens to this cat. This cat is not street wise yet either. *sigh* Thanks for listening.

Wonder if Joe likes cats? Hey, to this weekend's Con goers, have tons of fun!

I am not sure if I saw a pic of Joe and his wife and one of their sons here or in the Thunk Thread, but I had been wondering if the boys got his hair, and it seems the one in this picture did!

It's Friday! SQUEEE! Too bad we don't have new SGA to watch.

IHS
    Hey IHS!! No prob on the rant/vent thing. We all do it here.

If I lived close to ya, I'd take that cat in a heartbeat!! I love them little monsters. I own two of them.

hm..Shep with cats....yep, I can see the cat trying to whump him..tripping him up, or puking in a place where shep won't see it and he'll slip and fall....going allistic and scratching him....Hee Hee Hee
    sigpic

Comment

I just saw that pic of Cam and his "predicament". I think that story was definitely supposed to be for Shep, don't you? Extremely interesting whumping there! And yes, I am also of the left-handed persuasion! Why do they always get shot in the left arm? Chest wound people!!!

(I'm Iheartshep, and I approved this message)

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
        Ali that's a no brainer - GO!!!!! The opportunity has presented itself...now make the most of it girl!!
        I'm really quite tempted... but I do rather think I would feel embarrassed to have Joe see me again after just a couple of weeks. I really would look like a sad fangirl!

That's assuming he recognises me of course but there's not many with my shade of hair!
        sigpic

Comment

I just saw that pic of Cam and his "predicament". I think that story was definitely supposed to be for Shep, don't you? Extremely interesting whumping there! And yes, I am also of the left-handed persuasion! Why do they always get shot in the left arm? Chest wound people!!!

IHS
          ROFLMAO while simaltaneously choking on a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!!! I think you've been watching way too many political ads.

Sucking chest wound.......
          sigpic

Comment

Roo - food warning next time.....mountain dew is not a good thing to get on a laptop.
            hehehe sorry

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Chill out. Sleep in. Watch some DVDs. Maybe write.

I actually had an interesting thought today whilst driving to Liverpool. I have to do the same on Sunday 19th November. I have to be at Liverpool airport at 7pm.... and Manchester is on the way to Liverpool... *ahem*
            sounds like a great way to spend ur time off ALI!! oh and you know if youre near manchester why not go stalk...erm i mean see JOE again!!! hehehe if he remembers you i think you'l faint from SQUEE!!

IHS
            dont worry about the rant IHS we all need to do it from time to time!! thats what were here for, to listen....and whump shep!! hehehe
            i so agree we need a CHEST WOUND!!!! whummp whump whump!!! serious whump!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
              I'm really quite tempted... but I do rather think I would feel embarrassed to have Joe see me again after just a couple of weeks. I really would look like a sad fangirl!

That's assuming he recognises me of course but there's not many with my shade of hair!
              *SLAP* Ya gotta go. IT's Joe..he's soo close!! Argh how can you NOT??

If he recognizes you, tell him you're there for us unfortunate fans who can't be there. He'll see you as a caring person and not some fangirl.
              sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO while simaltaneously choking on a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!!! I think you've been watching way too many political ads.

Sucking chest wound.......
                oh dear GG....maybe you should just not eat or drink when you are on this thread....1) we're a funny lot....you're bound to laugh lol and 2) you're gonna do yourself some damage soon!!! hehehe

Comment

Sorry about that! Are you okay, GG? I don't want to make you choke!! I am kinda glad the elections are over.....some of those ads got pretty nasty!

Poor little kitty.....he's so sweet! I'm afraid my 2 will team up and put the hurt on him. Pssst......I already named him....Shep.

I just returned from the Thunk Thread and have fallen for Camper Joe! Hmmmm, camping trip Shep Whump......

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

ALI!!! Go so we can live vicariously through you again!

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

You should go Ali, if he does recognise you just think how flatterin that would be for him to recognise you out of the thousands of others fans hes met inbetween. Or you could just claim to have an identical twin thats lives down south.

*meh*...trust my luck to get the flu so close to the con. feel like im dyin *maybe exageratin a little*. I was actually cold while stood in a tropical house. The only reason im not tucked up in bed is because i decided i needed to enjoy i bit of whump, take my mind of my own pain for a bit. *meh*

Comment

Sorry about that! Are you okay, GG? I don't want to make you choke!! I am kinda glad the elections are over.....some of those ads got pretty nasty!

Poor little kitty.....he's so sweet! I'm afraid my 2 will team up and put the hurt on him. Pssst......I already named him....Shep.

I just returned from the Thunk Thread and have fallen for Camper Joe! Hmmmm, camping trip Shep Whump......

IHS
                        I'm good!! No worries. Campaigns were really bad here too...I almost didn't want to vote. *gasp*

A kitten named Shep..how cute.

Camper Joe - Now having that would make camping even more enjoyable.

Brain is now thinking of all the camping whump incidents.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Right I think I'm going to have an early night.

Have fun, talk to you tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post

aawwww........Good night Josie!! Talk to ya tomorrow! Sweet Sheppy dreams!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                              You should go Ali, if he does recognise you just think how flatterin that would be for him to recognise you out of the thousands of others fans hes met inbetween. Or you could just claim to have an identical twin thats lives down south.

*meh*...trust my luck to get the flu so close to the con. feel like im dyin *maybe exageratin a little*. I was actually cold while stood in a tropical house. The only reason im not tucked up in bed is because i decided i needed to enjoy i bit of whump, take my mind of my own pain for a bit. *meh*
                              Don't worry - you'll probably be over it by next weekend. I had the bad luck to come down with a cold just a coupla days before the con!

Originally posted by Josie View Post

Gnight Josie!!
                              sigpic

Comment

IHS
                                aww cute...a kitten called shep huh....does it look like something like this....

Spoiler:

i apologise lol.....

on topic.. a piccie....not a manip thank god mwahaha

mmm camping shep...theres gotta be whump there hehe!!

Comment

Working...
                                X