John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    I don't think so. It's an all in one scanner/printer fax. I haven't seen that option, so I think it's probablyt a pretty basic machine. I will check though. Thanks for the info!
    So's mine, it's a cheap Lexmark X1130 all in one so check what settings you can change next time you scan something in.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Oh I know what you mean - and it would be the same if it were any character (apart from Sheppy of course, I could live with an ep almost entirely focused on Shep! )

As much as I do enjoy the other characters on SGA, I am not interested enough in them to enjoy an episode that focuses greatly on them to the exclusion of others; even McKay, who is probably my 2nd fave. I mean, I really did enjoy GUP and liked the episode (and very much liked Sheppy's moments in it) but I did miss the rest of the cast and the interaction etc... part of what I enjoy about the characters is how they interact with each other.
      Agreed! I like them all interacting together. With loads of Sheppard/McKay banter and excessive Sheppy whump!!!
      All the scifi mags I've read have rated the first half of season 3 very differently. Some have adored CG, only one reviewer disliked it. One reviewer found Sateda boring!!!! Well, I obviously disagree with both of those reviewers! It's really strange how different people's opinions are. I think CG is probably the most generally popular episode of Season 3, judging from polls and friend's opinions. But, who knows?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
        So's mine, it's a cheap Lexmark X1130 all in one so check what settings you can change next time you scan something in.
        I'll check. However, technology is not my strong point...just ask SLC...
        sigpic

Comment

righto im off! got dance now!! probs be on later!! bye bye whumpers!! ((HUGS))

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I'll check. However, technology is not my strong point...just ask SLC...

Comment

Good afternoon whumpers!!

SQUEE!!! Josie's back!! I really missed ya girl! Hey, I like the avatar. Very cool!!!

So, what did I miss? I saw lots of spoler tags so you all must be excited about something....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                Good afternoon whumpers!!

SQUEE!!! Josie's back!! I really missed ya girl! Hey, I like the avatar. Very cool!!!

So, what did I miss? I saw lots of spoler tags so you all must be excited about something....
                We were discussing episodes that had already aired mostly as I've only just caught up.

Glad you like the av, it's a crop of a 120x120 piece of pixel art avatar, I'm kind of proud of it as it's the first piece of pixel art I've done that I really like, I'm already working on a design for an animated Christmas av because it's going to to take me that long to get it right.

Comment

Agreed! I like them all interacting together. With loads of Sheppard/McKay banter and excessive Sheppy whump!!!
                  All the scifi mags I've read have rated the first half of season 3 very differently. Some have adored CG, only one reviewer disliked it. One reviewer found Sateda boring!!!! Well, I obviously disagree with both of those reviewers! It's really strange how different people's opinions are. I think CG is probably the most generally popular episode of Season 3, judging from polls and friend's opinions. But, who knows?

Joe said his fave eps were CG and Phantoms so maybe he's becoming more comfortable with the whump!!! And he also said the writers blew it in season 2 with the Shep/McKay stuff so they're back to writing it in and he thinks season 3 is the best yet. So maybe he's coming around to the whumpers' side!
                  sigpic
                  Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                    We were discussing episodes that had already aired mostly as I've only just caught up.

Glad you like the av, it's a crop of a 120x120 piece of pixel art avatar, I'm kind of proud of it as it's the first piece of pixel art I've done that I really like, I'm already working on a design for an animated Christmas av because it's going to to take me that long to get it right.

You drew that av? Really?!! That's awesome! You're so talented!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Did I mention they've phoned me again for a date for The Weakest Link?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                        Joe said his fave eps were CG and Phantoms so maybe he's becoming more comfortable with the whump!!! And he also said the writers blew it in season 2 with the Shep/McKay stuff so they're back to writing it in and he thinks season 3 is the best yet. So maybe he's coming around to the whumpers' side!
                        Yup said the same thing in London...
                        Him coming around to the whumper's side...that will be the day *lol*
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Did I mention they've phoned me again for a date for The Weakest Link?
                          Again?? are they ever going to decide to go through with it...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Yup said the same thing in London...
                            Him coming around to the whumper's side...that will be the day *lol*
                            Jeez, I wish! Then maybe we'd get some more of it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Again?? are they ever going to decide to go through with it...
                              Fingers crossed! Will know next week...
                              sigpic

Comment

Fingers crossed! Will know next week...
                                Keep me posted...even though I'm not going to be able to see it ... where ever it airs...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X