John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allestian
    Aww well at least looking at the Shep whumps will make you feel better...

Where is everyone tonight? I'm getting lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

Where is everyone tonight? I'm getting lonely.

I am here!!! It is just that nobody else seems to be so I have been messing around with new sigs and stuff!!

Comment

Yeah that's pretty much what I was trying to do with very little success. So far I've made 1 avatar that I'm half way pleased with. It's not fair I want photoshop.

Comment

Yeah that's pretty much what I was trying to do with very little success. So far I've made 1 avatar that I'm half way pleased with. It's not fair I want photoshop.
          Well I have made about three new sigs and something for Mx. Nothing very exciting but it keeps me entertained! Are you going to post your avatar? I must try some of those later!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            Well I have made about three new sigs and something for Mx. Nothing very exciting but it keeps me entertained! Are you going to post your avatar? I must try some of those later!
            No, 'cos it's pants!

Animated avs have always been more my thing I find static avatars/icons, whatever you want to call them, really difficult. As for sigs, I'm rubbish at them. Hence the simple black & white design below.

Love to see yours though.

Comment

No, 'cos it's pants!

Animated avs have always been more my thing I find static avatars/icons, whatever you want to call them, really difficult. As for sigs, I'm rubbish at them. Hence the simple black & white design below.

Love to see yours though.
              Well I will be using a different one tomorrow and maybe the day after.

Comment

Evening all...

*sigh* Still no piccies...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  Evening all...

*sigh* Still no piccies...

No....but we must get them this week!!!!! PLEASE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                    Well I will be using a different one tomorrow and maybe the day after.
                    I'll be keeping my eye out for them then.

And no...still no piccies. I didn't think we'd get them over the weekend. Maybe they'll release them tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

Comment

I'll be keeping my eye out for them then.

And no...still no piccies. I didn't think we'd get them over the weekend. Maybe they'll release them tomorrow. *crosses fingers*
                      Yeah I have a good feeling about tomorrow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        We just have to ask nicely.

Please can we have our pics tomorrow we've been ever such good little whumpers...well mostly good...well we're good some of the time...okay, so I can't think of an example right now but if you give me some time...

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          Ever the optimist...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

We just have to ask nicely.

Please can we have our pics tomorrow we've been ever such good little whumpers...well mostly good...well we're good some of the time...okay, so I can't think of an example right now but if you give me some time...

Yeah you are right we are kind of evil- that is why we are being tortured!!!

Comment

That's it, my eyelids are starting to droop and there's that pesky thing called work to get up for in the morning.

Hopefully SLC is right and we'll get to see some pics tomorrow.

G'night guys. Happy whumping!

Comment

That's it, my eyelids are starting to droop and there's that pesky thing called work to get up for in the morning.

Hopefully SLC is right and we'll get to see some pics tomorrow.

G'night guys. Happy whumping!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...aurora2293.jpg

Night Josie!!!

I guess i will be off too...as I am all alone I think!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X