No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Ali! And, you posted such delicious pics to celebrate! You, too, Josie! I feel very inadequate...comes from just lurking for such a long time!

Luriel, where are you from, may I ask? I'm off to see the family for two weeks in Australia this Friday and am feeling like I will go through withdrawal. Is SGA on there? If not, the only upside is that I will have three eps to watch when I get home! Yikes! I hope TPTB know that I would be watching if I were at home. Need to keep those ratings going up!

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS ON 3,500 POSTS ALI!
      Hmm.. the disappearing pants pic!
      *is ded-but what a way to go*

Lorr, I'n in Victoria, about an hour and 1/2's drive out of Melbourne, in Gippsland. Unfortunately there is no SGA airing at the moment on free to air. We have SG-1 Season 9 at 11pm on Thursdays, so that's our 'gate fix at the moment. I'm not sure about pay tv, as I don't get it, but it's easy enough to find out for you if you're curious. Unfortunately, our tv execs seem to think everyone thrives on football, (bad) reality tv, and Desperate Housewives.
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Luriel - My parents live in Brisabne and I have no idea what TV package they have. I have a feeling there is no SGA, though. I asked my Mom about it a while back and she didn't recognize it at all. Sigh! TV execs here are pretty much the same. Even the channels that used to be reliable for good programming have gone the way of reality (HA!) TV. FGS, SciFi has wrestling on! Many thanks!

Comment

At least Brisbane is a bit warmer than here! Where do you hail from?
          There isn't a vast deal of difference in stations and packages in Australia, from what I understand. Some variations, but not a great deal. Ah well. All hail the internet! (GW in particular )
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
            Heehee, you girls have a bad influence on me, I just got the idea to do this manip here:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/shn/nss-fol...y/Shepfork.jpg
            Shep: Whow, watch where you point that fork!

ROFLMAO!!! That's great!
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

CONGRATS ALI ON 3500 POSTS!!!!

Comment

I live in San Francisco, the air condidtioned City (at tleast most of the time). I came here from Brisbane for a vacation 20 years ago and didn't go home. I make the trip every year now. My Mom is a big science fiction fan, so I know she'd watch SGA if it was on.

Not fair, SGAFan!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  WTF?! Did he/she see the same episode we did? Sure,
                  Spoiler:
                  Lucius was a jerk and an egotist, but so is McKay, sometimes. Let's face it – Lucius was the villain of the episode. He had to to something morally dubious (if not downright unacceptable), and that's what these people seem to be attacking. Um, DUH!

I wonder if some of them have any idea what they're actually saying, or at least how strong their words are.
                  Completely agree. I've never paid attention to the ep threads, and it looks like I don't need to start.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    Heh. Lookit. 3,500 posts.
                    CONGRATS ALI!! (and Merlin? And anyone else I missed? )
                    sigpic

Comment

Lauriel - My deepest apologies for the incorrect spelling of your name! Yikes! If it weren't for spell check, I'd be totally sunk writing fics. I can spell, but my typing is atrocious. And, I do try to edit myself. The fingers just don't keep up very well with the thought processes. Mea culpa!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
                        I live in San Francisco, the air condidtioned City (at tleast most of the time). I came here from Brisbane for a vacation 20 years ago and didn't go home. I make the trip every year now. My Mom is a big science fiction fan, so I know she'd watch SGA if it was on.

Not fair, SGAFan!
                        Er? Sorry, not fair what?

<-- scratches head in confusion...
                        sigpic

Comment

Lauriel - My deepest apologies for the incorrect spelling of your name! Yikes! If it weren't for spell check, I'd be totally sunk writing fics. I can spell, but my typing is atrocious. And, I do try to edit myself. The fingers just don't keep up very well with the thought processes. Mea culpa!
                          You have to work a lot harder than that to offend me!

San Fransisco looks like a lovely place to live from what little I know about it! I was in America for short while (a looong time ago.) I got to spend nine months in Arizona and New Mexico. Passed through LA, but didn't get to see much of California. It's on my list of places to see if I ever get the cash. Along with a large portion of the UK. Mind you, that day is a very long way off at the moment.
                          sigpic

Comment

*decides to hang out for a while as current fic project is frustrating me.*

*sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

San Francisco is a great place to my mind. If one were to mix the liveliness and diversity of Sydney with the culture of Melbourne, it would be San Francisco and the Bay Area. I felt like I had come home the day I arrived, even though I had never been here before.

SGAFan - it's my day for apologies. You used the quote with a pic I love and it distracted me. I get so easily distracted these days...especially when it comes to JF/Shep, and more so when it's funny.

I must be off. Lots to do and little energy. Good morning, good afternoon and goodnight to all, depending on your time zone!

Comment

SGAFan - it's my day for apologies. You used the quote with a pic I love and it distracted me. I get so easily distracted these days...especially when it comes to JF/Shep, and more so when it's funny.

I must be off. Lots to do and little energy. Good morning, good afternoon and goodnight to all, depending on your time zone!
                                No worries! Just was curious what for.

good evening to you as well. (err, evening here ) (hugs)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X