X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey AnaM - how was the beach?
    sigpic

Comment

And how is the waiting going? It must be less than 4 hours now...

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
        And how is the waiting going? It must be less than 4 hours now...
        Not well. Too darned excited about double Shep. Looking at about 3 hours now....

BTW, how is the weather? Is it as hot there as it is for the rest of us?
        sigpic

Comment

I'm bored. And restless. Can't decide what to do with myself. Annoyed that sound still not working on my computer.. so am reliant on hubby to watch things on his computer tomorrow...
          sigpic

Comment

4 hours and 10 minutes.....The longest 4 hours and 10 minutes of my life!!!!
            I'm going to go to the beach tomorrow!!!! The only draw back is that I won't be able to post untill late

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              I'm bored. And restless. Can't decide what to do with myself. Annoyed that sound still not working on my computer.. so am reliant on hubby to watch things on his computer tomorrow...
              Well I got to see all of Misbegotten today. Only a week late. So I'm going to be in here tomorrow demanding spoilers from everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                Not well. Too darned excited about double Shep. Looking at about 3 hours now....

BTW, how is the weather? Is it as hot there as it is for the rest of us?
                I bet it's boiling where AnaM is! Dipping in the pool sounds wonderful! It's a lot cooler here than it was, though if I had double dose of Shep coming up tonight, I expect I'd be feeling positively sizzled in anticipation right now. Did I mention I want to emigrate?
                sigpic

Comment

the funny thing is that until now we didn't have a very hot summer! we had lots of wind that spoiled the vacations for many.

Double shep! I wish i could stay awake for 3 more hours..

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    Do you know why your sound isn't working? Silly computer! You could always get over excited about Irresistible and Pegasus Project. Not that I'm excited or anything...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                      I quite like the sound of spork whump, myself...
                      Spork whump........

OK its bad, but I couldn't resist.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
                        the funny thing is that until now we didn't have a very hot summer! we had lots of wind that spoiled the vacations for many.

Double shep! I wish i could stay awake for 3 more hours..
                        Me too! I wish I was stateside tonight! I don't want to live inthe U.K. any more!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                          Spork whump........

OK its bad, but I couldn't resist.
                          Lol! Looks like that spork is pretty painful...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                            Well I got to see all of Misbegotten today. Only a week late. So I'm going to be in here tomorrow demanding spoilers from everyone.
                            Glad to hear you finally got to see all of Misbegotton. Did you enjoy it?

I'll provide what I can tomorrow. My family will be at EAA and I'll ahve ther house to myself.
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG that's almost the exact face my clone had when I 'forked' him!!

Comment

For my 4,800th post: Sheppy whump! I think I'm going to make 5,000 before Sateda, never mind CG!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X