John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
    Mm, not really. I created a Daniel Whumping thread a while back, and it's really slow. The whumping that goes on in the Thunk thread is relatively subdued, too. We're definitely the nutty ones.
    Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
      Mm, not really. I created a Daniel Whumping thread a while back, and it's really slow. The whumping that goes on in the Thunk thread is relatively subdued, too. We're definitely the nutty ones.
      Hooray!!

We are officially the nuttiest thread on GW!!!!

Right have to pop off for a wee bit so see you in a while!!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

They've released episode pics for 200 now, there have got to be some more SGA ones soon. *looks hopeful*

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Oh, hubby and I started on the bubbly 40 minutes ago, so I'll be saying silly things too. Though, I have to say, nothing compares to when Ali was online drunk. That remains one of my funniest memories of GW! Where is the grammatical goddess? I've missed her!
          Oi!! I'm away from the thread for a couple of hours and I come back to find myself being slandered!

Okay, so my typing is not the best when I've been on the wine... is that a crime?
          sigpic

Comment

ALRIGHT!!! I get back to an officially insane group of people on an equally insane thread! Whoo Hoo!!! Did I metion I love you guys!

BTW, I'm back and can chat now.
            sigpic

Comment

AliShep: I like you when you've been on the wine...
              Ali: Awww thanks Sheppy
              sigpic

Comment

Everytime I try to post my Internet connection goes out!!! I think my computer is trying to tell me that I spend to much time here!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                  Everytime I try to post my Internet connection goes out!!! I think my computer is trying to tell me that I spend to much time here!!
                  In that case I think it's time to buy another computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps

Okay, so my typing is not the best when I've been on the wine... is that a crime?
                    That rhymes....
                    sigpic
                    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I had that trouble yesterday. I took Shep's advice. I just turned the darned thing off and then turned it back on.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well the trouble with that is that i have satellite internet and turning my computer off then on wouldn't help. You have to wait untill the sky is clear to go on...It's really annoying!!!

Comment

Well the trouble with that is that i have satellite internet and turning my computer off then on wouldn't help. You have to wait untill the sky is clear to go on...It's really annoying!!!
                          Maybe you should get DSL as back up? I would go even more insane if I couldn't get on the net.

Here's a Sheppy whump to help ease your troubles:

sigpic

Comment

Whump helps everything!!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Whump helps everything!!!!

Spoiler:
                              Certainly does! So do you think our fellow whumpers are going to town on the bubbly? I haven't seen them in here recently. The least they could do is share.
                              sigpic

Comment

They probably did!!!
                                If they did share the bubbly do you think our clones could handle it?

Comment

Working...
                                X