John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    Teaser vid?? Where am I missing all these things? Gads!
    MUST SEE!!
    Haven't you seen the teaser vid with CG stuff in it? OMG! I'll see if I can find the link...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Haven't you seen the teaser vid with CG stuff in it? OMG! I'll see if I can find the link...
      I'm so frustrated atm that I can't watch any of the trailers and stuff that I've got on my computer cos the damn sound still isn't working!!
      sigpic

Comment

hello everyone im new and i must say this is cool!
        = loooove!
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          No, *sniff* I haven't seen it. *sniff* Sorry to be such a disappointment to my fellow whumpers.... *sniff* I'll take back my application to join W.A.S.P. now. *sniff*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
            hello everyone im new and i must say this is cool!
            = loooove!
            Welcome to the whump Suzanne! Hope you find your time here to be insanely fun!

Nice sig!
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the whump Suzanne! Hope you find your time here to be insanely fun!

Nice sig!
              thanks its so nice to be welcomed in a lovely way as you can plainly see im mad mad mad on sheppy!
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                What? You should already have one! I don't believe this... here we go again! These clones are more trouble than they're worth!

*goes off to search*

Alipeeps: *sigh* SGAFanSC - what are you doing here?

SGAFanSC: Errr, I was sleeping...
                Alipeeps: Don't you have somewhere you're supposed to be?

SGAFanSC: Well, yeah.. but you see, it's like this... I was on my way over there and suddenly...
                Alipeeps: No, I don't wanna hear it! I really don't! Get yourself into your uniform this instant... no, I won't turn my back.... done? OKay. *thwack*

SGAFan? I'm just gonna leave this here on your doorstep honey...

Oh.... Oh my....

*daydreams* What a lovely gift to wake up to on my doorstep. My very own SC!

*snatches clone* Thanks for hunting him down, Ali!!
                sigpic
                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Welcome to the whump thread susanne.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                    Good morning!

spoilers for Common Ground
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm rather hoping we're looking at a couple of weeks here and we get some nice angst from his team etc. Also how are they going to react to seeing him and more importantly how will he react to them seeing him like that.

A rather dark question but do you think Shep would kill himself if he thought there was no way back?
                    Hmmm...

Spoiler:

I don't think so. My take is he's too much of a fighter and he'd go down kicking, screaming and fighting the whole way. He's gotten out of situations that have seemed hopeless before, so I don't see him giving up, but thats an interesting question to ponder...
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, I see we are all obsessing on CG again LOL! SG-1 now has episode pics for episode 7 so technically now ahead of SGA, so it's SGA's turn next, darn it!

Anyway, I was reading the Starburst mag and when it talks about

Spoiler:
                      the make-up part it does say 'some of the scenes' so not 'a lot' or 'most' so that's good news LOL.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        I'm actually quite... I dunno the right word... almost scared to see
                        Spoiler:
                        the team's reaction when they see Sheppard like that. It would be SO hard on them and possibly more hard for him to have them see him like that. The one thing I just can't get out of my head is how they are going to bring him back from that - I am dying to know that!
                        Spoiler:

oh, me too!! Last I heard/saw/etc Wraith attacks were fatal (or resulted in Crack!Ford type transformations...) Carson will probably come up with some radical treatment or something...

*scours brain of the image of a permanently OLD Shep..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                          Oh.... Oh my....

*daydreams* What a lovely gift to wake up to on my doorstep. My very own SC!

*snatches clone* Thanks for hunting him down, Ali!!
                          SQUEE!! SGAFan got here clone. SGAFAn got het clone!
                          Have fun with him hon. And be careful....they like to try and get away every chance they get.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good Morning/Afternoon Whumpers!

How is everyone today? What a Squee to wake and see you all speculating CG. Just....SQUEE!

Glad SGAFan finally got her clone. She was a tad worried last night.
                            I was! *blush* I was lonely!! hehehee
                            sigpic

Comment

No, *sniff* I haven't seen it. *sniff* Sorry to be such a disappointment to my fellow whumpers.... *sniff* I'll take back my application to join W.A.S.P. now. *sniff*
                              I'm sorry, membership may not be revoked - once a whumper, always a whumper!

Hiya Suzanne and welcome!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                The thing I find odd is that he says
                                Spoiler:
                                leave without US I wonder who the us is if he ends up on his own????
                                Hmmm... *scratches head*

Spoiler:

I thought he said "Don't wait for me!" but it's been a while since I've watched that promo... I could be mistaken. That would fit him though, being the last one and covering his team's six...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X