• Show
Clear All

I always find the solution of "writing another" enjoyable. *G*
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      SLC is a whump goddess!

I'm feeling slightly lost now I've finished my fic, it's a case of "what now?"
      Um......

write another one?!?!?!!?

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        SLC is a whump goddess!

I'm feeling slightly lost now I've finished my fic, it's a case of "what now?"
        START ANOTHER ONE

Comment

Got the hint there Josie?!?!?!

We all posted that same suggestion about the same time

Hee hee!!

Mx

(PS tent going up slowly!!)
          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
            Got the hint there Josie?!?!?!

We all posted that same suggestion about the same time

Hee hee!!

Mx

(PS tent going up slowly!!)

Exactly how big is this tent?

Hey Josie I have edited my sig

Comment

Wow, this thread was budy today

I have some things to say:

Pennywise:
              OMG! This drawing is awesome! It took you 2-3 hours, huh? Needless to say that I'd need a lifetime to do something like that, and you still wouldn't recognize him.. That's the one talent I always wanted to have! I am so jealous!

Josie: OMG! That fic was the best and the last chapter was actually the icing on the cake! Now THAT is a scene I want on the show... It was so emotional, I was on the verge of crying! I am still!

A strange thing happened to me today: I decided to watch TV this evening for a change instead of spending all my time on here... I couldn't find anything on I liked so I settled for CSI: Miami... I've never seen that show and I'm not really into the CSI, Law and Order kind of shows...
              Now guess which episode was on????
              Right! The one with Joe I still can't comprehend my luck!
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty

A strange thing happened to me today: I decided to watch TV this evening for a change instead of spending all my time on here... I couldn't find anything on I liked so I settled for CSI: Miami... I've never seen that show and I'm not really into the CSI, Law and Order kind of shows...

Wow that is amazing luck!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  START ANOTHER ONE

Now that's what I call a subtle hint.

Originally posted by SLC

Hey Josie I have edited my sig
                  Cool.

Comment

caty-I have been searching for that episode forever!!!! I'm so jealous

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                      Wow, this thread was budy today

I have some things to say:

Pennywise:
                      OMG! This drawing is awesome! It took you 2-3 hours, huh? Needless to say that I'd need a lifetime to do something like that, and you still wouldn't recognize him.. That's the one talent I always wanted to have! I am so jealous!

Josie: OMG! That fic was the best and the last chapter was actually the icing on the cake! Now THAT is a scene I want on the show... It was so emotional, I was on the verge of crying! I am still!

Thanks caty and what a coincidence, I nearly saw Joe's CSI:Miami episode but fell asleep before he appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                        Yeah, I feel pretty lucky The down part was that I had to watch it dubbed and his German voice was just aweful! So is his Atlantis-voice.... I just think if you know what he really sounds like (and I watch Atlantis way more in English) any dubbed version just sounds.... wrong?

Anyway, he was a pretty nasty guy but soooooooooo hot, I'm still kinda drooling
                        My roommate actually tried to talk to me and all I could do was sit there like some drooling fangirl with a stupid grin on my face! She laughed at me so hard...

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                          before I forget... you can see most of the scenes with Joe here:

http://www.joe-flanigan.net/v_csim.php

Comment

I can't imagine him with a german accent! But, I guess I can let it slide. I saw The Other Sister this morning and that filled the gap of no SGA today

Comment

Yeah I saw that vid! I still want to see the episode though!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Well it is apparently a luxury 8 man tent with 3 rooms so 10 kids should fit in comfortably!! It is not ours but one of Em's friends! The thing is it has not been used since I had 14 of them here last year (and there was another tent last year as well!) and they found shrapnel in it from last year - some old fruit pastilles and sticky chewing gum!!!

Right then I am off to watch LOST so catch you tomorrow!!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X