Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colored pics of Shep!!!! My Fav!!!!!

Comment

I love whump pics too. Though you know what I'm going to say after listening to Joe's commentary on Siege I. He looks constipated!!!!! I mean the man said so himself! Who'd have thought Wraith stunners would do that to a guy? No, I'm NOT writing a fic on that, or Shep's need to use Senna, lol!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
        You naughty girl!
        Moi? Surely not?...
        sigpic

Comment

Okay where has everybody gone? I am on the verge!!!!!!!!

Comment

*jumps up & down waving* I'm here!

Comment

c'mon SLC! tis time!!

Comment

I'm still here!!! Only one more post SLC.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise
                  Okay, so here's the reason I asked for that Brotherhood picture. I'd been thinking about doing a drawing of Shep for awhile, and now that I've come out of lurkdom, I thought I might as well take the full plunge
                  I've always thought that Shep looked way adorable in this pic, so I decided to try that one out... You can have a look here, if you like:

It's just a semi-quickie, app. 2½-3 hours.
                  He looks a bit odd, especially in the eye area, and I don't think I've quite managed to capture that little something that makes him so cute in the picture, but oh well. It's Shep, and that's good enough for me!

I was thinking it could be fun to try and do some small sketches of Shep in various whumpalicious situations... Now, quick sketching and full-body anatomy are not exactly my strong points, but it could be fun to give it a go nonetheless.
                  Any ideas for drawable Shep whump?

For now, I'm off to read Ali's "A World of Hurt"
                  OMG! Thats great. I cant draw a lick, so I'm completely envious
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Okay I have made it *waves arms in the air* 3000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!

Comment

i knew you were preparing some nice pics to post!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 3000 POSTS SLC!!!!

Comment

WAY TO GO SLC!!!!! 3000 posts! Wow. Do you even have a life outside of here?

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                          'Night GG!! I hope the pain is better when you wake up!
                          Agreed. I hope you feel better GG. ((HUGS))
                          sigpic

Comment

SLC on 3000 posts!!!

Comment

WOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS ON A WHOPPING 3,000 POSTS SLC!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Congrats SLC

I'm back for a little bit. Have retreated to my office for most of the day. I'm actually feeling a little perkier now. (hugs)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X