Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    Thanks for asking...
    The bottom arches and heels on both feet are very black and blue, very swollen, and unable to take the slightest bit of pressure. I'm confined to the couch and keeping them elevated for the next 24 hours. I'm hurting like hell, but with my allergies to meds, I couldn't get anything for the pain. And the Doc really didn't want to give me straight morphine. Crutches will be in my future for some time too. God, I hate my own stupidity!!!

But, I have you guys to talk too, Shep whump to watch, so hey, I'm good.
    Aw you sound well and truly whumped. I badly sprained my ankle at the end of last year and I know how frustrating it can be not be able to get around. Just thinking about bruising the arches of my feet makes me wince. I hope you heal up quickly and we'll do what we can to take your mind off the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      sounds painful....but hey with Shep whump to watch and read ( hint to Josie) you will be fine
      Hey I can't post it until my beta has worked her magic on it. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        Thanks for asking...
        The bottom arches and heels on both feet are very black and blue, very swollen, and unable to take the slightest bit of pressure. I'm confined to the couch and keeping them elevated for the next 24 hours. I'm hurting like hell, but with my allergies to meds, I couldn't get anything for the pain. And the Doc really didn't want to give me straight morphine. Crutches will be in my future for some time too. God, I hate my own stupidity!!!

But, I have you guys to talk too, Shep whump to watch, so hey, I'm good.

OMG, Gate Geek!!!!

*ouch*

*shoves a Shep clone to you* Hold him, it's an instant feel better pill.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
          Hey I can't post it until my beta has worked her magic on it. Sorry!

Okay change that to (hint to Ali)

Comment

My Freakin' computer shut down again!!!
            At least I have the whumppy pics to keep me going!
            SLC- You'll make 3000 in no time!!!!

Comment

Hello every body, how is the whumping going? It seems we have a real whumped one here, Gate geek i hope you get better soon! and SLC that the headache will quickly go away!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                OMG, Gate Geek!!!!

*ouch*

*shoves a Shep clone to you* Hold him, it's an instant feel better pill.
                OOOOHHHHH!!!! I get a Shep clone!!!! SQUEE!
                My clone is looking at me like this:

**giggles madly**
                sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS GG ON 300 POSTS!!!!
                  Have fun with that clone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
                    Hello every body, how is the whumping going? It seems we have a real whumped one here, Gate geek i hope you get better soon! and SLC that the headache will quickly go away!
                    I still have not gone to get those headache tablets!!!! Right I must go right now !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                      My Freakin' computer shut down again!!!
                      At least I have the whumppy pics to keep me going!
                      SLC- You'll make 3000 in no time!!!!

Yes but everyone has to do lots of chatting to help me along....now I am really going to get those tablets

Comment

Couldn't you get a Shep clone to wait on you, SLC? It would make your headache go away much faster i bet

Comment

Gate Geek on 300 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Yes but everyone has to do lots of chatting to help me along....now I am really going to get those tablets
                            Post lots and lots of pixs, that'll get you there quickly. And we can respond with drool posts. Maybe not the most intellegent chatting, but you didn't say it had to be now did ya?? **runs and hides**
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                              Couldn't you get a Shep clone to wait on you, SLC? It would make your headache go away much faster i bet

Oh I have one but he is a little tied up at the moment !

Comment

What, on 300 posts you get a shep clone??? I didn't know that!!!

Congratulations Gate Geek!

Comment

Working...
                                X