John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merentha
    Oh, that's IT! I'm borrowing one of Shep's BIG GUNS to take her down!! Well, after he gets whumped a leeeettle bit more...
    What about this Wraith gun, will this do?
    Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
    and Captain Jack Harkness
    Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
    Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
    Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
    I live here.....Calling All Australians?
    My other home...Stargate Down Under
    My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
      What about this Wraith gun, will this do?
      We won't be needing that... shoot to kill

Comment

No, I agree....definitely shoot to kill!
        Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
        and Captain Jack Harkness
        Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
        Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
        Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
        I live here.....Calling All Australians?
        My other home...Stargate Down Under
        My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Some more whump inspiration.. poor Shep looking all helpless!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
            Some more whump inspiration.. poor Shep looking all helpless!

Helpless... *sigh* - SQUEEEEEEE!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Yes.......Helpless is a very good thing!!

Comment

Some delicious whump pics from JFnet..... guh, just guh....

And an evil grin, just for fun!

Comment

Mmmmmmmm...whump pics... *drool*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Great...thanks for those Mer! 'Specially evil grin one!

We need to have an eppy of evil Shep at some point methinks! Whether it's an alternative universe thing or whatever....just so we can see more of the evil smirk! Ofcourse, we may get that in
                    Spoiler:
                    Conversion

Comment

ooooooh!!! love the piccys mer never thought i'd LIKE face injuries, but DAMN *thunks from the awesome whump!*

and YES!!! we soooooooo need evil shep at some point!!!!!

as for
                      Spoiler:
                      conversion, it sounds like we might really get shep who's doing bad stuff so everyone else thinks he's gona evil, but he really hasn't (or can't help himself)... or at least something similar, which would CERTAINLY get us looaaaaads of great emotional whump!!! especially if they're trying to help him!!!!!! *soooooo hopes* oh great, now i'm just gonna get ALL my hopes up ...oh well, i can deal

Comment

Hail Fellow Whumpers!

Great whump pic's everyone! Something to keep me going 'till the new season....'specially casue i gotta wait til either the autumn, or i can get home to broadband...Oiy.

Sometimes, life's just not fair
                        FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                        There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                          Hail Fellow Whumpers!

Great whump pic's everyone! Something to keep me going 'till the new season....'specially casue i gotta wait til either the autumn, or i can get home to broadband...Oiy.

Sometimes, life's just not fair
                          ....but at least we get the second half of s2, here in the UK, before anyone else in the world! That's cool!!

Here's an old whump pic (we so need new ones don't we?!!) but it's luv-er-ly!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                            ....but at least we get the second half of s2, here in the UK, before anyone else in the world! That's cool!!

Dead Shep...

Here's a link to a huge 'bug whump' pic...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/72d7f12e.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor

Great Pic Elinor,

And yes, the fact that we'll get the 2nd half of s2 before anyone else is the only thing keeping me sane
                              FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                              There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                                Great Pic Elinor,

And yes, the fact that we'll get the 2nd half of s2 before anyone else is the only thing keeping me sane
                                Too bad it doesn't happen until January...

Comment

Working...
                                X