Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
      Heee! Congrats GG on 11,600!!!
      wow, didn't even realize.

THANKS!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
        During my first viewing of an ep I just watch Shep, dont' know what's going on storywise. Second viewing is almost the same, third viewing I notice that there are other actors on the screen. By the fifth viewing I figure out there might be a story in there somewhere.
        That sounds a bit like me! I'm concentrating so much on Sheppy on the first viewing, that I miss whole chunks of story and only properly understand it on the second or, sometimes, the third time around!!

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
        Thanks for the goods thoughts for my Mom!

I watched S&R again the other night, and this little bit (well, one of them) that really got me was
        Spoiler:
        when Shep, Ronon and Rodney are int he Jumper going to the cruiser. JF did this little thing that flipped my tummy. He sighed and sort of hunched over a little. It was so small, but said so much. Oh, lordy. I just died.
        Ooooo...I luffs that bit to!

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
          *bounces into thread and hugs the whumpers*

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I Just saw The Seed and I am on a total whump high I am squeeeing like a loon.

Can I just say

Spoilers for The Seed...

Spoiler:
          Shep in Restraints.....SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!

Shep's response to the "you might die" bit......SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Shep convulsing.........SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Shep's heart stopping........ SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!

Carson's "Get ready to intubate" line.........WHUMPER DOWN!!!!!

Sheppy's heart restarting before intubation.......NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Shep's "This might hurt" as he crashes the jumper.....SQUEEEEEEE!!!

Shep shaking off the crash and post crash cuteness....SQUEEEEE!!!

Shep being impaled............. *THUD*

Shep only hurting when he breathes.........SQUEEEEEEE!!!

so so so so very happy

I am so happy right now, I didn't think it was possible to be this giddy after watching an ep, wow they have set the whump bar high this season

Right I have 3 whole days of Whump thread to catch up on think its something like 20 pages...... I may be some time
          Oh so glad you got to see it and enjoyed it soooo much! All your comments made me squee all over again!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

Prepare the ginger cake!
          Well we have had mention of ginger cake- just not seen it yet!!! But I still have faith that we will get ginger cake one day!!!!

Comment

*runs in*

Just dropping off some more screen caps I did - quality could be better, but you get the idea From S&R so spoilered

Spoiler:

*runs out again*

sigpic

Comment

Yummy caps!!!

Comment

Prepare the ginger cake!
                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                  Oh so glad you got to see it and enjoyed it soooo much! All your comments made me squee all over again!

Well we have had mention of ginger cake- just not seen it yet!!! But I still have faith that we will get ginger cake one day!!!!
                  I saw some in Tesco's this morning. I nearly bought it! I figured if I had some ginger cake, I might see some on screen. It was an omen, I tell you!
                  Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  *runs in*

Just dropping off some more screen caps I did - quality could be better, but you get the idea From S&R so spoilered

Spoiler:
                  <snipped for space>

*runs out again*
                  Wow! They're wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, have we ever heard ginger cake mentioned in terms of Sheppy before? I don't think we have. Thus it's a step in the right direction. Perhaps we should send JM some ginger cake with a piped message on the top!?
                    sigpic

Comment

I saw some in Tesco's this morning. I nearly bought it! I figured if I had some ginger cake, I might see some on screen. It was an omen, I tell you!
                      Oh I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will have to take some to P4!!!! We can watch The Seed and eat the Ginger Cake too!!!

Comment

Oh I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will have to take some to P4!!!! We can watch The Seed and eat the Ginger Cake too!!!
                        With champagne? Sounds good to me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, have we ever heard ginger cake mentioned in terms of Sheppy before? I don't think we have. Thus it's a step in the right direction. Perhaps we should send JM some ginger cake with a piped message on the top!?
                          I think that this was indeed the first mention of Ginger Cake in connection with Sheppy!!!! Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!

Yes maybe we should send some to JM - tell him how much we love Ginger Cake and really want some Ginger Cake for Sheppy!!!

Comment

I think that this was indeed the first mention of Ginger Cake in connection with Sheppy!!!! Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!

Yes maybe we should send some to JM - tell him how much we love Ginger Cake and really want some Ginger Cake for Sheppy!!!

I can't stop laughing!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ginger cake shall be the symbol for the campaign!
                              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                              Sig and avi by me
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                                Ginger cake shall be the symbol for the campaign!
                                Heck yes!

SheppyD, I see you have the ginger cake campaign slogan in your siggie now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X