No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fic rec: The Youngest Son by rhymer. Not any real whump (OK, a mention of blood), but it's hysterically funny.

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
    No don't slink off, I'm sorry if I sounded a bit curt I'm just plain cranky today and this bloody server trouble isn't helping my mood so I apologise for my grumpiness.
    *squishy hug*
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana
    My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

*sneaks in* Hi whumpers!! Long time no see! *sneaks out*
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
        SGAFan, you really know how to cheer me up! I am still all a-squee after your picspam!

I was going to be snarky again about JM's blog, but have decided against it after seeing SGAFan's pics. There's a fortune to be made there if you could bottle it. LOL
        ROFL!

Hmm... have to figure out how to do that....

I'll just take Shep in a Bottle please.. hehehe
        sigpic
        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Caty!! ((HUGS))

Well, I put 1500 words on a new chapter of Spirit. *feels accomplished*
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

*sneaks in* have a good nite whumpers... this ones gonna hit the sack now.* well after i watch modern marvels on thc, dealin w/ SW tech, even though i seen it before.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone

I have to ask, What is ''Whumping'?
              and what is the different between this thread to the Thunk Thread?

Comment

Hiya, Caty!!!! ***waves***

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                ROFL!

Hmm... have to figure out how to do that....

I'll just take Shep in a Bottle please.. hehehe
                OMG, my heart skipped a beat. I'll take a case, please!

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                Caty!! ((HUGS))

Well, I put 1500 words on a new chapter of Spirit. *feels accomplished*
                I will read once it is complete. I just cannot read WIPs. Sorry

I've been making headway on my fic, too. It will still be a while before i post it, though. There are some bits I need to flesh out once I finish getting the story down.

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                Hi everyone

I have to ask, What is ''Whumping'?
                and what is the different between this thread to the Thunk Thread?
                Hi! I will put this very simply. Others are far better at the definitions than I am.

Thunking is admiring, desiring and generally drooling over a given character or characters.

Whumping is hurt/comfort. A whumper likes to have their favorite character(s) face adversity, especially the physical or emotional kind, and come through with the help of friends and/or family. Hence, they are hurt by whatever life throws at them and then comforted by those that love them.

Whumpers never, ever would wish pain on the real life person, just the character they play.

ETA: Whumping here, thunking there! LOL

And, with that, goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  Eeep. What a day. Spent a large part of it on the phone. We had some friends round this evening and had a bit of a cry and a lot of laughs and memories but it's left me oddly weepy. I think alcohol is making me maudlin. Also, 3's alleged "mobile broadband" sucks. So there.

I haven't watched Shep whump in soooo long and I think I need some. I brought some of my SGA DVDs over to mum's with me so between more (many many many) phonecalls tomorrow, I think I may just find time for an ep or two.
                  Allie JM dedicated today's blog to you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    SAF your stories are just too funny. I love how find the perfect pics to go with the words!!! You are pic story queen!!!
                    Originally posted by bandcat View Post
                    SAF loved the hexed trilogy and great start to the new pic fic!!!
                    Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                    SAF, I love your pic fics They just keep on cracking me up If you got any more in store, yes please
                    Oh So, that´s what having a fanbase feels like? thanks, guys, glad you enjoy it!

GW was officially whumping me yesterday, tried to log on for ages and when I finally did... it booted me off again after 2 minutes. Gave up on that after that. No offense to anyone that actually enjoys them, but if these new features are responsible for that, I kinda wish they would undo the upgrades

Anyway, leaving a quick pressie since my vacation is over and I got no access to the internet at work

Shep and the Whumpers (20) "Bored now!"

McKay: I can´t believe you tried that email thing.....
                    Shep: Hey, I had to at least try something...
                    McKay: You probably made it all worse now...

Shep: You think?

Offworld ... in the middle of nowhere....

Whumper: Hello again, honey!
                    Shep: Alright, guys! Fess up, you called them here? Ronon, Teyla, anything you want to tell me?
                    Ronon: Wasn´t us!
                    Teyla: We had no idea this would happen

Whumper: You can´t outrun us, babe!
                    Shep: I think I´ll try anyway.....guys, I´m outta here! Go back to the Jumper... I ´ll catch up with you..... hopefully. I got an idea...

Later....

Shep: Alright, you´re really asking for it, people! Don´t blame me for this one....

Shep: Let´s see how they like this, now how did it work again?!
                    Whumper: When you were just a little boy, didn´t your mama tell you to always be a good boy, do never play with guns?!

Shep: Crap! Geez!

Shep: Where did that come from?
                    Whumper: NOW you´re just asking for it!

Shep: Don´t hurt me, it was scripted!
                    Whumper: Sure...but it was still dangerous, you could have hurt yourself...... bad boy! *pulls out whip*
                    Shep: OUCH!

Shep: Hey, that hurt... why did you do that?!
                    Whumper: Well, the whump thread is all wonky and I´m in a pissed off mood! Kicking your sexy butt is fun enough to make up for it!

Shep: You´re done now?!
                    Whumper: No

Shep: I give up!

Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 19 May 2008, 10:21 PM.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Oh dear! GW is being difficult again isn't it? It's just not giving me much time to post at all

Ali - I was so sorry to read your news. Such a difficult time to go through. Sending you a big hug.

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
                      ^You know I really wouldn't worry about the Jason story, its a non-issue, I mean the possibility of a season 6 is up in the air never mind a season 7 its really not anything to worry about.
                      Agreed!

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                      Only a quick post to see if this works. I've given up GW tonight it doesn't want to play at all, but I have to say the snippet on JM's blog gives me a bit of hope

I really would love for Hexed to go through and i'm sure the whumpers wouldn't mind coming up with some scenarios in Hexing Shep.
                      Oooh yes...the whumpers have lots of good ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                        Oh dear! GW is being difficult again isn't it? It's just not giving me much time to post at all
                        I gave up last night! It just said the server was too busy all the time!

Ali - I was so sorry to read your news. Such a difficult time to go through. Sending you a big hug.
                        DITTO!

Agreed!
                        I agree too. Though it's horrible to think some actors might want to move on, and look for other work, I also think we have to be realistic here. We don't even know if there's going to be a season six yet. I'm not too optimisitic about that, to be honest, for a number of reasons, though I remain ridiculously and pathetically hopeful!

The chances of a season 7 are incredibly slim. Mainly because that's when the six seasons the actors were tied to expires (on the contracts they signed). Thus a season 7 is renegotiation time, and that makes it unlikely we'd get a 7 IMO, mainly because of the cost of the actors. Also, EVEN if 6 goes ahead and then a 7, it's not unusual for actors to make noises about moving on. It's all part of the renegotiation process. 'I'm moving on unless I get this or that amount of dollars, because I've had enough of this character and want new opportunities' etc.. So, at the end of the day, I think there's no point in worrying about it. Because I have a feeling all of the actors won't be employed by their present employer after season 6, and that's if we even get that, I'm sad to say.
                        Oooh yes...the whumpers have lots of good ideas!

The whumpers certainly do! Mainly ideas involving blood, illness and pain for poor sSheppy

EDIT: HELLO CATY!
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG SQUEEEEE!!!!!!

READ THIS! Thanks to Morjana, with spoilers for Broken Ties!

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=54491

Excerpt, BT.

Spoiler:
                          Also look for the return of the Wraith-worshipping Satedan Tyre (Mark Dacascos) in an episode in which he captures Ronon (Jason Momoa) and attempts to sacrifice him to the Wraith. Ronon is given so much Wraith enzyme in the episode that he gives in completely to his dark side and apparently does some serious damage to Sheppard (Joe Flanigan).
                          sigpic

Comment

SAF love the latest chap on your pic fic
                            sigpic
                            Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              OMG SQUEEEEE!!!!!!

READ THIS! Thanks to Morjana, with spoilers for Broken Ties!

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=54491

Excerpt, BT.

Spoiler:
                              Also look for the return of the Wraith-worshipping Satedan Tyre (Mark Dacascos) in an episode in which he captures Ronon (Jason Momoa) and attempts to sacrifice him to the Wraith. Ronon is given so much Wraith enzyme in the episode that he gives in completely to his dark side and apparently does some serious damage to Sheppard (Joe Flanigan).
                              Thank you Linzi!

BT spoiler

Spoiler:

Holy crap! Wow, that was my dream scenario as I LOVE anything between Ronon and John and to read this....just flails.....Oh my to see this happen and oh PLEASE let us see some fallout, like a major guilty!Ronon....I'd be one happy camper. Once Ronon recovers I'd imagine he'd be devastated at hurting John.

dies again

My fanfic-
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
                                Thank you Linzi!

BT spoiler

Spoiler:

Holy crap! Wow, that was my dream scenario as I LOVE anything between Ronon and John and to read this....just flails.....Oh my to see this happen and oh PLEASE let us see some fallout, like a major guilty!Ronon....I'd be one happy camper. Once Ronon recovers I'd imagine he'd be devastated at hurting John.

dies again

I know!

When I read that, and thanks again to Morjana for finding it! , well, I jumped up and down and squeed so loud the dog barked!

BT:

Spoiler:
                                Shep must plead with Ronon, right? He must try and get through to him? And poor Ronon must be so far gone he doesn't know what he's doing, and boy, does he have a temper and a potentially uncontrollable rage! This sounds awesome! There has to be some fallout here, I agree!

This is just the news I'd been hoping to hear!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X