No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a weird atmosphere in here tonight giddiness and trepidation all mixed in to one.

For me it's not so much because I know I won't be seeing the eps for a while but I shall rely on you guys to spoil me completely...I'm not ashamed I know I have no willpower.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      Thanks!
      Spoiler:
      Did you get the "joke" about the pastry? I was worried that was too far back for people to remember but wanted to include it.

Josie, I may be old but not that old Yeah I did so dont worry I am sure others will too!!

Comment

MckayRocks-Yes I'm starting to realize that I'm lucky right about now!
        Alipeeps-I have the same feeling!!! The anticipation is killing me!!!!!

Comment

OH my..... my computer looks so purty right now!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            Josie, I may be old but not that old Yeah I did so dont worry I am sure others will too!!
            It's just that it was a kind of throwaway line a couple of chapters back and I wasn't sure people would make the connection. Particularly if you're reading a lot of fic.

Comment

Comment

I really can't settle to anything tonight. Not writing, not watching eps, nothing... am just too tense and kinda feel like I want time to go faster but also like I'm afraid of missing out on something if I'm not here!

Anyone know if there's anywhere we can get higher res versions of the new promo pics on Sci-Fi site? Not seen em anywhere else yet (like New Atlantis) and I like to have my super high-res versions... so I can crop em down and get normal sized ones of just Sheppy!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                  OH my..... my computer looks so purty right now!
                  You won't be posting anymore tonight because you won't want to bring a window up, you'll just be transfixed by your wallpaper.

Comment

!!!!!! Congratulations Josie on 900 posts !!!!!!

Can you believe you did it!!!

Oh loved the fic too!!! Poor Shep is still suffering!

Hey do Canada get Season 3 tonight too?

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD
                    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                    So he just looks crazy

Comment

I didn't even realize that you reached 900, Josie! Congrats!!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 900 POSTS, JOSIE!

That's two of us to reach milestones tonight? Where's IWTB?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                          I didn't even realize that you reached 900, Josie! Congrats!!!!

Neither did I!

Now c'mon only 9 more for you and only 6 more for Mx

Comment

CONGRATS ON 900 JOSIE!

I bet you'll hit 1,000 by next Friday!

Mx - I don't think Canada get season 3 for a while yet... Sci-Fi doesn't air there and from what I hear they are woefully behind on Stargate... especially when you consider it's darn well filmed there!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats Josie!
                              sigpic
                              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I'm trying to find some good pics from Inferno right now, but with not much luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X