• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Then you might enjoy this ep

S&R
    Spoiler:

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...il/ohmygod.jpg

I hear there might be some good stuff if Mr M is being nice.

Maybe a bit of Michael beaming Sheppy out at the last miunute, just as the rescue team gets to Shep and Ronon, he's bleeding out so in go all the IV's, the oxygen masks as he starts slipping in and out of consciousness. His heart beat becomes eratic, his breathing becomes slow and shallow from shock. Droplets of sweat from his concerted effort of staying alive forms on his forehead and his upper lips. He tries not to move as his fractured rib starts piercing into his lung. Then just as they're about to get him on the backboard, Michael finds them and beams them out. Landing hard on the wraith ship, Shep slumps on the ground unconscious. Michael witnesses the blood pool coming out of his side onto the hard stone floor. Shep's face is ashen... is he alive, or has Michael's last effort killed him off?

Would some whumpy pics help at all?

S4 and Stuff
    Spoiler:

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...lvicthrust.jpg
    Sheppy doing his 'time warp dance'

*sings* And it's the pelvic thrust, that really drives you insane, let's do the time warp again.
    http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...evil/TLM10.jpg

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...onversion4.jpg

Shep does not seem impressed at doing the time warp.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...devil/TLM9.jpg

But since I like it.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...ldevil/dg1.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...ldevil/38c.jpg

Did that help?
    Oh MY!! Now you´ve done it, totally, completely pulled me right back into whump mood (it lessened there a bit ya know` )

But yeah; I´d love that!

Originally posted by knightie View Post
    No lunch just a set visit set but it was for a charity sanctioned by Joe so he did spend about 30 minutes chatting with us (Salty) during the shoot. We got a cool picture of us with joe and David in uniform.

Are we still allowed to post pictures here and there with the new rules.
    Lucky you! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

LOL McKay is being heckled by a child .... Anyway where was I ok they have gone to investigate are wandering through some scary woods and Teyla senses something, but its different (maybe she is hungry) and Ronon has pulled out his gun, he saw something and has ran off in the scary woods and into an even scarier cave and you will never guess what they found!!!!!! not a wratih but a Wraith Girl.....she kind of looks familiar, like I have seen her somewhere else..*shrugs*.....anyway this Wraith Girl is some blokes daughter (who aint a wraith) and she is kind of strange she doesn't act like normal Wraith apparently she is good and doesn't go for sucking people dry. I am still a bit scared, I think Sheppard should keep his eye on her!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
        OMG, I am watching Instinct on TV and there have been some suspicious deaths and its sounds scarily as though there is a big bad Wraith in town cos years and years and years... ok like ten years a go something crashed and they was all scared so they took their pitchforks (Like thats gonna do any damage) and there were Wraith and they didn't know that they where Wraith and they killed them all(I don't get why they killed them all dead if they didn't know they woz baddies) with pitchforks and shovels (well what do you know pitchforks do work) Well I think the team might be gonna go investigate, Sheppy has that look in his eye!! and I am intrigued to see if they find the big bad wraith.... damn an advert!!!
        Hehe! I think Shep should start taking a pitchfork instead of his P90

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

The bloke has let his daugher feed on her so he look sold but really he could be young and now he is showing them his home brew and reckons it cures all illness (ok apparently it cures a wraith from feeding.....I am suspicious of this!!!)

ooooh Sheppard on an infirmary bed....damn, don't get excited though ladies, he is unfortunately not hurt he is just sat there cos he couldn't be bothered to stand, although its rather pleasant to watch (sorry wrong thread)

I think Carson is saying something about Wraith DNA and turns them into humans, but I am kindo f distracted by Sheppard on an infirmary bed......if only he as wearing scrubs *sigh*

Mean while back on the planet where unfortunately there are no infirmary beds or Sheppard, Ronon doesn't seem to like the Wraith Girl (I am sure I know her from somewhere...) She is now sulking in a cave and Teyla is telling Ronon off for being mean to the poor poor Wraith....wait that doesn't sound right!!!

oooo Sheppards back and it looks like there is another Wraith in town The towns folk are not happy, they are reaching for pitchforks...but Sheppard doesn't want anyone to get too over excited and hurt themselves (or him for that matter....damn it) and he is going to sort it....someone give that man a pitch fork!!

*advert*

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Hehe! I think Shep should start taking a pitchfork instead of his P90

but they are dangerous did you not see they killed Wraith dead.......wait I see where you are going with this obviously a pitchfork is way more effective than a P90, cos that takes ages to kill them dead and Sheppard could hurt himself with a deadly evil pitchfork......you are a genius Cazz!!! he could hurt himself really badly!!

EDIT:
          Carson is analysing the serum and the old bloke is going "I told you so" to Sheppard cos it has to be the other wraith and not the girlie one doing the killing and so his serum must work (personally I think Sheppard shoudl slap the bloke upside the head for being a smart ass)

Edit Edit:
          Old bloke wants to know if Carson thinks that the villagers will let wraithgirl play with the other kids if he can prove she won't suck the life out of them, but bloke realises there is no chance of that and wraithgirl hears him....awwwwwwww...........

Girlie Wraith just got sick of waiting for the latest batch of Carson's special home brew to be ready, Carson still wants to sample it somemore its not quite ready, but she couldn't wait anymore (I think she may have a problem) and she has taken it anyway..... I think this could be bad......Watch out Sheppy!!!!!! *iz scared*
          Last edited by Listy; 27 April 2008, 08:36 AM.

Comment

The bloke has let his daugher feed on her so he look sold but really he could be young and now he is showing them his home brew and reckons it cures all illness (ok apparently it cures a wraith from feeding.....I am suspicious of this!!!)

ooooh Sheppard on an infirmary bed....damn, don't get excited though ladies, he is unfortunately not hurt he is just sat there cos he couldn't be bothered to stand, although its rather pleasant to watch (sorry wrong thread)

I think Carson is saying something about Wraith DNA and turns them into humans, but I am kindo f distracted by Sheppard on an infirmary bed......if only he as wearing scrubs *sigh*

Mean while back on the planet where unfortunately there are no infirmary beds or Sheppard, Ronon doesn't seem to like the Wraith Girl (I am sure I know her from somewhere...) She is now sulking in a cave and Teyla is telling Ronon off for being mean to the poor poor Wraith....wait that doesn't sound right!!!

oooo Sheppards back and it looks like there is another Wraith in town The towns folk are not happy, they are reaching for pitchforks...but Sheppard doesn't want anyone to get too over excited and hurt themselves (or him for that matter....damn it) and he is going to sort it....someone give that man a pitch fork!!

*advert*

but they are dangerous did you not see they killed Wraith dead.......wait I see where you are going with this obviously a pitchfork is way more effective than a P90, cos that takes ages to kill them dead and Sheppard could hurt himself with a deadly evil pitchfork......you are a genius Cazz!!! he could hurt himself really badly!!

EDIT:
            Carson is analysing the serum and the old bloke is going "I told you so" to Sheppard cos it has to be the other wraith and not the girlie one doing the killing and so his serum must work (personally I think Sheppard shoudl slap the bloke upside the head for being a smart ass)

Edit Edit:
            Old bloke wants to know if Carson thinks that the villagers will let wraithgirl play with the other kids if he can prove she won't suck the life out of them, but bloke realises there is no chance of that and wraithgirl hears him....awwwwwwww...........

Girlie Wraith just got sick of waiting for the latest batch of Carson's special home brew to be ready, Carson still wants to sample it somemore its not quite ready, but she couldn't wait anymore (I think she may have a problem) and she has taken it anyway..... I think this could be bad......Watch out Sheppy!!!!!! *iz scared*
            Well I like to think so

Your commentary is brill wish I could stay for the rest but I have a train to catch and a storms a brewin outside

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

ooo she is back and she has taken the homebrew retro virus and is scared cos once they kill the other wraith everyone will know she has been a naughty girl and that her father's serum never worked, she has been sucking people dry!!! I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no, something is happening, she is changing, she is turning blue!!!!!!!!!! and squeeing in a very unsqueeful manner. Its not looking good she is off into the woods and the team are out there!!!!

oh no the evil Wraith is gonna get Carson and McKay.......*can't look*...... but wait, scary ass girlie wraith to the rescue!!!!! and to thank her for saving them, carson shoots her in the shoulder.....remind me never to do him a favour!!!!!

Damn another advert, just as its getting tense

(Can you tell I am bored and need something to annoy you all with you need to keep Listy's occupied, they get into trouble when they are bored )

We should do a mass whumper commentary soon and get back on track with the ep by ep missed whump opportunities, cos we never got those started again.

Edit:
              oo-oh blue scary wraithgirl just attacked her own daddy and screamed real loud, and the Team loked kind of scared. Carson and McKay get to him but he is really hurt, and now the townsfolk have turned up with pitchforks....

You wil never guess what, the town dude jsut realised that wraithgirls father is his son who is only 34 years old (didn't age to well)

Sheppard tells them all to stay calm he wil handle it (I love it when he is assertive!!)

*sniff* 34 year old, old blokie is not doing so well, flashbacks and everything
              Last edited by Listy; 27 April 2008, 08:51 AM.

Comment

ooo she is back and she has taken the homebrew retro virus and is scared cos once they kill the other wraith everyone will know she has been a naughty girl and that her father's serum never worked, she has been sucking people dry!!! I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no, something is happening, she is changing, she is turning blue!!!!!!!!!! and squeeing in a very unsqueeful manner. Its not looking good she is off into the woods and the team are out there!!!!

oh no the evil Wraith is gonna get Carson and McKay.......*can't look*...... but wait, scary ass girlie wraith to the rescue!!!!! and to thank her for saving them, carson shoots her in the shoulder.....remind me never to do him a favour!!!!!

Damn another advert, just as its getting tense

(Can you tell I am bored and need something to annoy you all with you need to keep Listy's occupied, they get into trouble when they are bored )

We should do a mass whumper commentary soon and get back on track with the ep by ep missed whump opportunities, cos we never got those started again
                You aren't annoying me with this. I am enjoying it. I wish I could join in with you.
                sigpic

Comment

The teams, going wraithiegirlie hunting!!!!!!! its gonna get ugly!!!

She just attacked Teyla and Ronon stunned her but it didn't take her down, she got away, Teyla is out cold and Shepaprd took his jacket off for a pillow (such a sweetie).....look at those biceps (squeeeee - sorry wrong thread again)

Sheppard has gone after her on his own!!!!

Teyla wakes up and is not happy Ronon let him go alone, its scary out there!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scaryass blue wraithgirlie just attacked Sheppard, she kicked his butt!!!! and he tries to stab her with a knife but she grabs his arm and must be feeding on him by his arm cos there is blood OMG!!!!!!!!!!! someone save poor Sheppy!!!

Ronon to the rescue (damn he should have waited longer I wanted more blood)

Sheppards arm is all blody, but he seems ok phew!!!!!!! that was tense, for a moment there I was hopeful worried Shepaprd would be really badly hurt .......

The end or is it??????

Squeeee next up is Conversion!!! I will be quiet now, this ep needs my full attention

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    You aren't annoying me with this. I am enjoying it. I wish I could join in with you.
                    Aw you should have stuck in the dvd and jumped right on in, its so much more fun when other people play too, I am not so good at the commentaries as the others on here

I was just very bored today

EDIT: Squeeeeeeeeee Conversion is starting, there is a gurney and Sheppard is on it, according to Carson he has lost a lot of blood... I think I may be in heaven....shutting up now!!!

Comment

Aw you should have stuck in the dvd and jumped right on in, its so much more fun when other people play too, I am not so good at the commentaries as the others on here

EDIT: Squeeeeeeeeee Conversion is starting, there is a gurney and Sheppard is on it, according to Carson he has lost a lot of blood... I think I may be in heaven....shutting up now!!!
                      Me loves gurney...
                      Me loves blood...
                      Me loves whumped Shep!
                      (also loved your commentary, OMG, I was there!

Doin' a group commentary would be cool....

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Hubby is watching "V" and my brain is shut off!! I am just enjoying the commentary. You can't leave me hanging for Conversion. I gave you pics earlier!
                        sigpic

Comment

Listy - you're awesome!

Wonderful commentary!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            Hubby is watching "V" and my brain is shut off!! I am just enjoying the commentary. You can't leave me hanging for Conversion. I gave you pics earlier!

Aw that sucks!!! sorry I was distracted by Sheppard slowly turning into a bug, was about to comment and then he smashed a window because he was sick of sitting on his mutating hands and I got distracted again and now we are upto the bit where the team have just gone on an easter egg hunt without him. SO its halfway through now, there are just too many distractions in this ep for me to think straight

Sheppard is really turning into a bug now, one of his eyes has gone crazy and he is turning blue, he wants his security detail doubled, I am so very very happy right about now its such a good ep
                            Last edited by Listy; 27 April 2008, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Aw that sucks!!! sorry I was distracted by Sheppard slowly turning into a bug, was about to comment and then he smashed a window because he was sick of sitting on his mutating hands and I got distracted again and now we are upto the bit where the team have just gone on an easter egg hunt without him. SO its halfway through now, there are just too many distractions in this ep for me to think straight

Sheppard is really turning into a bug now, one of his eyes has gone crazy and he is turning blue, he wants his security detail doubled, I am so very very happy right about now its such a good ep
                              **sighs** thinking about Shep's hands -- mutating or not!
                              sigpic

Comment

My mum just came in sat down for like five minutes at the bit where Buggyshep is climbing the wall and then attacks the marines and Teyla, causing them to try and stun Sheppard and she said:

mum: "Its not working they can't kill him"
                                me: "they aren't trying to kill him they are using stunners, he is their team mate and commanding officer he has just been turned into a bug"
                                mum:"I don't care they should still kill him not stun him"

Mum then promptly got up and wandered out.
                                I feel the need to explain a few things to my mum once this ep has finished and and I can leave the immediate TV area....but right now, buggy shep is restrained in a bed and has just been given a massive dose of inhibitors to go on the mission, so I can't tell her now

Comment

Working...
                                X