John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    Hey all! just popping to tell SD that I almost got you an intubation kit this afternoon. I spent three hours waiting in an ER room and saw it there on the wall, wrapped in a glistening package. But I was in a room right in front of the nurses station and I wasn't able to grab it without getting caught. sorry!! But just wanted to let you know I did try.

Oh, the beds are as small as seen on TV too. I laid on it (ya know, reasearch purposes and all ) and my 5'5" body just fit on the damned thing. Geez! Poor Shep is gonna have a hell of time if he's confined to one for any length of time.

Oh GG thank you so much for thinking of me

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
    Hows this:

On the first day of Christmas my whumper said to me..
    I want an injured Sheppy.

On the second day of Christmas my whumper said to me..
    Nekid under the sheets and

On the third day of Christmas my whumper said to me..
    shot not stunned
    nekid under the sheets and
    I want and injured Sheppy.

On the fourth day of Chrismas my whumper said to me..
    sheppy on crutches
    shot not stunned

On the fifth day of Christmas my whumper said to me..
    in-tu-bat-ed!
    sheppy on crutches
    shot not stunned
    All the songs were fabby! Well done guys!

Comment

Oh dear I think Lauriel your sig defines my initial reaction - took me a whiel to catch on what whump meant. Love the songs and have given up trying to look at all the previsou posts the topics just too big.

*waves* newbie alert who is still trying to work out how to include pics and spoilers LOL
      sigpic
      Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        *slinks in, drops off pressy and leaves again,

under the cut for S4 pixz,

oh yes...

CLICKY!

Spoiler:

No slinking necessary for that wallie. Unless you are trying to sneak up on Shep with a baseball bat. Concussion **sigh**

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
        Congrats to Lauriel on 4700 posts!!!

Congrats to Bebop on 1700 posts!!!

Night whumpers!!!!
        Congrats from me too!!!

Originally posted by bandcat View Post
        Oh dear I think Lauriel your sig defines my initial reaction - took me a whiel to catch on what whump meant. Love the songs and have given up trying to look at all the previsou posts the topics just too big.

*waves* newbie alert who is still trying to work out how to include pics and spoilers LOL
        Welcome to the whump thread. Enjoy the whump and the cookies
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the whump thread Bandcat!
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

*waves back to bandcat* Also welcome to this thread bandcat! We're a very nice bunch. Really!

Loving the songs and following choruses everyone! We already have our own hit for the Christmas charts!

I'm glad your all squeeing over Whispers! No idea why, but the squee itself is enough for me!

And congrats to all the milestoners!!!
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hiya Bandcat!

If you need any help with anything just ask

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Congrats to Lauriel on 4700!!
                Congrats to Bebop on 1700!!

Lauriel and Fuschia - great songs!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Ok, i couldn't resist - i looked

Sounds cool though!

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
                I don't know I'm more excited about it now. oh you might want to tag yours with whispers.

spoilers for Whispers

Spoiler:
                I was very interested in this eppy from a horror perspective but a little put off by the idea of JUST Carson and a ton of minor characters. Now that John's in the mix, sounds very exciting. I for one will not complain if there are more women, he IS the hero of the show...and this does seem more Carson focused, so I doubt it'll play out like that.

I prefer Team eppys, I'll take Carson and Sheppard over Carson and Rodney together with them.

ITA

Whispers
                Spoiler:
                the Shep with a bunch of girls angle never occured to me! I'm looking forward to the a horror ep and to Shep's reactions. And yes, i'm reading this more as a Carson ep than a Shep ep.

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                Can you imagine
                Whispers:
                Spoiler:
                Seeing Shep spooked, eyes wide, his expression a mixture of determination and fear (which he is attempting to mask but not quite managing), muscles so tense he is vibrating with tension, on edge, reacting to the slightest thing *happy sigh* and then out of the darkness WHAM!!! ( I want physical whump in this ep, do you think we might get any? I am thinking probably more emotional whump and angst)
                *imagining right now*

*guh!*

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                Hey all! just popping to tell SD that I almost got you an intubation kit this afternoon. I spent three hours waiting in an ER room and saw it there on the wall, wrapped in a glistening package. But I was in a room right in front of the nurses station and I wasn't able to grab it without getting caught. sorry!! But just wanted to let you know I did try.

Oh, the beds are as small as seen on TV too. I laid on it (ya know, reasearch purposes and all ) and my 5'5" body just fit on the damned thing. Geez! Poor Shep is gonna have a hell of time if he's confined to one for any length of time.
                i can totally picture that! And The nurses nudging each other saying "keep an eye on that one, she keeps looking the intubation kit!"

Welcome to the Whump!!
                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

On Season 5 Whispers
                  Spoiler:

I am not too concerned with "kirking" (which I don't have a problem with anyway) because most of the ladies are military so I can't see Shep flirting with his subortinates. I do notice a lot of the time when they bring along a crew member we aren't previously familiar with their sole purpose is to be "red shirts" so perhaps most of these women won't be returning from the mission.

In the absense of new SGA I've been rewatching season one. So much whumpy goodness. Ohh the Shep and Teyla are stick fighting right now.

Comment

Off work sick, so too tired to go back and collect the various things I meant to reply to. (Not very sick, I have to admit. I perhaps should have gone in after all, but too late now.)

Love the songs! As a keen folk-singer who launches singalongs at the drop of a hat, I would so be in favour of a Shep whumping song book. I'm happy to compile if anyone else is serious about wanting one. I've done similar in other fandoms.

(Though for some reason, I now can't get this little line out of my head: "Sheppard, the blood-stained colonel, had a very blood-stained nose...")

My action figures are still apparently doing a Thelma and Louise across the English countryside, but while searching for news on them, I noticed that Forbidden Planet has a new megastore in S'ton, only five minutes' walk from my husband's workplace. Cue much "but I'm ill and I really need these action figures to complete my current writing project, and I need them now, and I don't feel very well, and by the way, I need chocolate, too - oh, and ice cream" hinting. The result: Clones of my escaped pair of action figures are now imprisoned in my husband's briefcase, and will be shipped across the Solent and into my possession this evening. Yay! Then I just need to take some photos of them in the appropriate poses, add them to the story, and then can post.

Comment

Originally posted by rhymer View Post
                      Off work sick, so too tired to go back and collect the various things I meant to reply to. (Not very sick, I have to admit. I perhaps should have gone in after all, but too late now.)

Love the songs! As a keen folk-singer who launches singalongs at the drop of a hat, I would so be in favour of a Shep whumping song book. I'm happy to compile if anyone else is serious about wanting one. I've done similar in other fandoms.

(Though for some reason, I now can't get this little line out of my head: "Sheppard, the blood-stained colonel, had a very blood-stained nose...")

My action figures are still apparently doing a Thelma and Louise across the English countryside, but while searching for news on them, I noticed that Forbidden Planet has a new megastore in S'ton, only five minutes' walk from my husband's workplace. Cue much "but I'm ill and I really need these action figures to complete my current writing project, and I need them now, and I don't feel very well, and by the way, I need chocolate, too - oh, and ice cream" hinting. The result: Clones of my escaped pair of action figures are now imprisoned in my husband's briefcase, and will be shipped across the Solent and into my possession this evening. Yay! Then I just need to take some photos of them in the appropriate poses, add them to the story, and then can post.
                      Yeah for Hubby!!!! Hope you feel better soon. Maybe having the AF to play with...er, um....use for your writing purposes will help you feel better.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                        Congrats to Lauriel on 4700!!
                        Congrats to Bebop on 1700!!

Lauriel and Fuschia - great songs!
                        DITTO!

Ok, i couldn't resist - i looked

Sounds cool though!

ITA

Whispers
                        Spoiler:
                        the Shep with a bunch of girls angle never occured to me! I'm looking forward to the a horror ep and to Shep's reactions. And yes, i'm reading this more as a Carson ep than a Shep ep.
                        Military regs are pretty water tight concerning fratinisation. However, should TPTB decide to break those rules I will be extremely disappointed and annoyed. Spoilers for Whispers:

Spoiler:
                        If they have Shep behaving inappropriately with any female military subordinate then I will not be a happy bunny. Shep has NEVER done that. I've always considered him very professional. It never even occured to me that they'd do that, to be honest. Let's hope I'm proven right. Saying that, some folks think Shep has to look at a passing female and he's molesting her. I totally ignore those sorts of posters, and have no idea where they're coming from!

i can totally picture that! And The nurses nudging each other saying "keep an eye on that one, she keeps looking the intubation kit!"
                        I can picture that too!

Welcome to the Whump!!
                        Welcome to the
                        whump thread
                        Bandcat!

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
                        On Season 5 Whispers
                        Spoiler:

I am not too concerned with "kirking" (which I don't have a problem with anyway) because most of the ladies are military so I can't see Shep flirting with his subortinates. I do notice a lot of the time when they bring along a crew member we aren't previously familiar with their sole purpose is to be "red shirts" so perhaps most of these women won't be returning from the mission.

I don't have a problem with it. He's a guy, for goodness sake. A single, free unattached, healthy guy. As far as your other point. SPoilers for Whispers:

Spoiler:
                        Isn't Major Teldy going to meet her maker in this eppie? I thought she was eaten by carnivorous space cows!

Originally posted by rhymer View Post

Feel better soon, and I hope your AWOL figures arrive soon.
                        sigpic

Comment

mmm whump... i can do...

but

we also have EvilShep too *grins*

so uh..

yes

bout the pixz..

S4 spoilers... yes i know i just posted 'em at the sheppy thunk thread... but gotta keep ya'lls happy too..

under the cut...

CLICKY!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Whispers..
                            Spoiler:
                            The last thing that ever occured to me was Shep fraternizing with any of these woman. I don't think for a moment we will see anything like that. My main gripe is that he is with a bunch of minor characters that we have never seen before and none of his own team in sight.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              mmm whump... i can do...

but

we also have EvilShep too *grins*

so uh..

yes

bout the pixz..

S4 spoilers... yes i know i just posted 'em at the sheppy thunk thread... but gotta keep ya'lls happy too..

under the cut...

CLICKY!

Spoiler:
                              Snipped for space
                              Very nice, CKO. Great WP you posted earlier too! Thanks!
                              sigpic

Comment

thx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X