No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye bye friendly whumpers, I'm going off to the basement to see Ark of Truth on the big screen!!!
    Sweet dreams....

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      I hear ya hon!!! The things we need to keep on the QT so others think we're marginally normal.

And..um...so can we still decorate the hotel room door at P4 with whumpy pixs????
      Oh heck yeah! I reckon we should make our own Shep whump collage to cover the entire door!

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
      Its faint but its definitely there in the white stripe down the left hand side of the pic it says:
      Spoiler:
      Search and Rescue
      Sheppard in debris hole
      FX stage
      Oh. Cool. Cheers for that. *goes off to take another look*
      sigpic

Comment

^If you check my above post again I've included a clearer image of the text.

Comment

^If you check my above post again I've included a clearer image of the text.
          You rule.

Not that staring closely at the picture for hours on end in an effort to find the text is by any means a hardship, of course...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            You rule.

Not that staring closely at the picture for hours on end in an effort to find the text is by any means a hardship, of course...
            I'm sure you would have found it a o quicker if...
            Spoiler:
            ...it had been written in those little tears in Sheppy's shirt.

Comment

I have a question about JM's poem...

Spoiler:
              I think there was some discussion earlier about the line concerning Shep's bad luck being for S&R. Can one ep have two lines from the poem because there's also one about Teyla giving birth which happens in S&R right?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I'm sure you would have found it a o quicker if...
                Spoiler:
                ...it had been written in those little tears in Sheppy's shirt.
                The ultimate answers to life, the universe and everything are hidden within those little tears, I'm sure of it! And if I just stare at them long enough, I'll find those answers....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  I have a question about JM's poem...

Spoiler:
                  I think there was some discussion earlier about the line concerning Shep's bad luck being for S&R. Can one ep have two lines from the poem because there's also one about Teyla giving birth which happens in S&R right?

No. JM has specifically stated that each line of the spoiler poem relates to a different episode.

Comment

No. JM has specifically stated that each line of the spoiler poem relates to a different episode.
                    Thats what I thought, thanx

Spoiler:
                    So that means there will be a different ep for Shep's bad luck?

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Thats what I thought, thanx

Spoiler:
                      So that means there will be a different ep for Shep's bad luck?

Hopefully, assuming its not the episode that's currently in limbo.

Comment

Gah. Should go to bed but don't wanna.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I guess I'd better call it a night.

See you all tomorrow.

Comment

Hopefully, assuming its not the episode that's currently in limbo.
                            Good point . At least there's still the one where

Spoiler:
                            John plays detective, I love AU's where John is a cop! and theres whump potential there

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              Gah. Should go to bed but don't wanna.
                              I know the feeling. I was gonna wait around and see if JM would update early again but no such luck - though the chances of getting anything else even remotely exciting are slim.

Comment

Well I guess I'd better call it a night.

See you all tomorrow.
                                I know the feeling. I was gonna wait around and see if JM would update early again but no such luck - though the chances of getting anything else even remotely exciting are slim.
                                Yeah, I keep refreshing his blog too, just on the off chance.

Goodnight hon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X