John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
    Sounds great! I tried writing today.. got a grand total of about 700 words. *sigh* Stupid muse has been awol for a long time now
    Hey, SGAFan!!! Wow, I'm happy if I get 700 words. That is an very good day for me. I'm such a slow poke. LOL

Speaking of which...

Comment

just fondly remembering the day where I could sit down on a Sunday afternoon and write 10-15 pages at least.. all in one sitting. Bah. stupid muse. Think I'll go and wrestle with her some more...
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I just had one last moment of silliness and searched 'whump Sheppard' at Google. Ali's LJ came second!
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Whumpers!*waves*

What's going on? LOVE the pic of Shep from "Aurora" above. SQUEEE!

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

I cant find my Season 1 Box Set!

I either took it with me to Germany for Christmas (which I doubt) or somebody stole it... It's gone...
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
              Hey Whumpers!*waves*

What's going on? LOVE the pic of Shep from "Aurora" above. SQUEEE!

IHS
              *waves back*
              Hoping for Shep whump in Midway!
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

just fondly remembering the day where I could sit down on a Sunday afternoon and write 10-15 pages at least.. all in one sitting. Bah. stupid muse. Think I'll go and wrestle with her some more...
                Good luck with your muse!!! We miss her.

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                I just had one last moment of silliness and searched 'whump Sheppard' at Google. Ali's LJ came second!
                Oh my!! Wait until she reads that!!

Afternoon all. Hope everyone is well.

Oh, Caty!!! I hope you find the boxset. Can you call home to find out? It would be expensive but at least you would know
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  Oooh, VERY nice! There's nothing like Shep lying on the floor of the jumper shirtless and dead, with Carson desperately trying to save him, is there? Shame Shep would be brain dead with Carson's lack of resus skills, but, well, obviously that mensa brain could afford to lose a few thousand braincells!
                  *giggles* that just sounds wrong no matter how many times you say it

Well, I think Keller needs to practice her defib skills a bit more, wouldn't want Shep dead dead!

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                  It was, but I have to say its bugging me slightly that I don't know what was going on and why they sedated him. I do know he was on Atlantis but wasn't in the infirmary and he was wearing theblack t-shirt of yum

*climbs up from the floor*

*reaches for keyboard*

please Peggy I want some more!!

Yup I did
                  *giggles*

My PC keeps crashing, I think i'm gonna have to make some room for more

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post

I can't wait to read it later...thanks for the link.

Hello and welcome Cazz!! I agree with you on Shep being the younger brother. I wonder if we will ever find out.

Thanks for the great pics Peg.
                  You're welcome. And Shep is the younger of the two, Ronon mentioned the big brother thing at
                  Spoiler:
                  the wake.

First off:

*THUD*

So... many.... pics........................ Peggy, I LOVE that one of Shep with the bug looking all vulnerable and lost and alone with those webs around him......... *changes wallpaper*

Now, Welcome Cazz!!!!

Watched Trio:
                  Spoiler:
                  Entertaining. More than I thought it would be. I liked Keller and Rodney a lot. Actually, I liked Keller before S4, then started not to like, and now I like her again... This is making me confused...

Didn't like Sam a lot, but she was typical Sam.... Yes, stay there on top of that very unstable pile of crates only to get whumped instead of Rodney or Shep. Grrrrr!!! I shouted at her a number of times. "But of course she's going up. And of course it's not gonna work. In the end I thought they would be rescued by Shep, or I hoped so.

Loved to see Rodney being heroic for once. After Quarentine he needed some of that. His MacGyver solution was priceless!!! That was the first thing that came off my lips when I saw it! The only downside is that he wasn't whumped enough.

Didn't like the dialog too much. I thought it dragged for too long on several parts and it was boring. But seeing all the geeks together trying to get out of that situation was a bit of fun. I wonder what Shep would do in that situation.

I was disapointed at Sam for several of the things she did. She has ten years of field experience and couln't come up with anything better!? Like Ali said, tie a rope around you is basic for that situation. Again, only a plot device to get her whumped. They never create plot devices to whump Shep, only SAM!!!
                  Heheheh I just wonder how the hell the bug turned round without snapping his corotid artery

Oh don't get me started on Trio, I did not like that ep, gave it a 3/10 for me it was just not good. I rate it along the same lines as Irresponsible tbh, a couple of funny moments, but nah didn't work at all for me.

*waves*
                  Helllllllllloooooooooooo Welcome back hon

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Wow, thanx for all the welcomes

You are all rewarded by my first picture post (hope it works )

(Now just have to figure out how to put a picture up without linking it, I'm getting there!)

I posted on the darkest desires for S5 to have Shep and Teyla captured and one of them take a beating (obviously Shep ) in order to save the other, and then there'd be the whole emotional whump of dealing with it back at Atlantis. And I mean a real beating not just what we got in Travellers, which was good but could have been so much more.

OT: I've just come back to uni after going home for the wkend and we've run out of gas so I'm am freezing and my fingers are seizing up while I'm typing this. Lol
                  Well done, you'll get the hang of it Sounds fabby to me, i'll take what I can get. I hope for S5 we just get some team eps to be honest. I miss that

Originally posted by caty View Post

I either took it with me to Germany for Christmas (which I doubt) or somebody stole it... It's gone...
                  Oh no, poor you Caty *hugs* who would take it?

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                  *waves back*
                  Hoping for Shep whump in Midway!
                  Oh you might be lucky, just keep everything crossed.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

Oh, Caty!!! I hope you find the boxset. Can you call home to find out? It would be expensive but at least you would know
                  POCUS!! *bear hugs* i'm just about to head off to bed, how are you? I've not seen you about for a while, everything ok?

Comment

Thanks! I miss her too. going to try to wrestle her into submission some today though..

*ponders* Opinion time here... going kind of dark with one of the current stories I'm writing (whump yes, but other things too...) just wonder where people's lines are between dark/good and dark/too dark...

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

Thanks! good to see you too
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                      *giggles* that just sounds wrong no matter how many times you say it

Well, I think Keller needs to practice her defib skills a bit more, wouldn't want Shep dead dead!

*giggles*

My PC keeps crashing, I think i'm gonna have to make some room for more

You're welcome. And Shep is the younger of the two, Ronon mentioned the big brother thing at
                      Spoiler:
                      the wake.

Heheheh I just wonder how the hell the bug turned round without snapping his corotid artery

Oh don't get me started on Trio, I did not like that ep, gave it a 3/10 for me it was just not good. I rate it along the same lines as Irresponsible tbh, a couple of funny moments, but nah didn't work at all for me.

Well done, you'll get the hang of it Sounds fabby to me, i'll take what I can get. I hope for S5 we just get some team eps to be honest. I miss that

Oh no, poor you Caty *hugs* who would take it?

Oh you might be lucky, just keep everything crossed.

POCUS!! *bear hugs* i'm just about to head off to bed, how are you? I've not seen you about for a while, everything ok?
                      **ooff** Thanks for the hug Peg. Everything is ok here. Just dealing with some RL sadness. Shep whump helps.

Actually in Outcast Ronon doesn't
                      Spoiler:
                      say big brother. Hubby likes to watch witht he closed captioning on, I have no idea why, and Ronon says "Your brother" I thought when I watched it without Hubby that he said big. The captioning could be wrong though. JM said he imagined Shep as the older brother but that doesn't set it in canon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I miss her too. going to try to wrestle her into submission some today though..

*ponders* Opinion time here... going kind of dark with one of the current stories I'm writing (whump yes, but other things too...) just wonder where people's lines are between dark/good and dark/too dark...

Thanks! good to see you too
                        I like dark. I like to see the depth a character can sink to as long as the situation is explained. I don't want them doing bad things just because. There must be a plausible reason for me to believe.
                        sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Internet fame!

Originally posted by caty View Post

Oh no! Who would have had access to it/would possibly have taken it? That's awful!
                          sigpic

Comment

HEY Peggy.....was that you who got me into trouble with hubby yesterday for laughing out loud at your usage of the Spoiler tags? There was GOLD at the end of that rainbow though.

I REALLY think we need to see Shep go bonkers and get thrown in a padded cell. You know....some of those alien bugs or nanites or a result of him being fed on or turning buggy himself is bound to make him cranky sooner or later and go ballistic. Maybe he has to be restrained too......and of course, they take all his clothes away. *mwahahaha*

Finished "Castles in the Sky". Wow....that is SOME story.

I really enjoyed "Outcast"
                            Spoiler:
                            finally Shep has a past! I liked the actor who played his brother too. He looks familiar. Hopefully we will find out more about him next season.

IHS

ETA: Dark works for me!
                            Last edited by iheartshep; 10 February 2008, 02:16 PM. Reason: for SGAFan
                            sigpic

Comment

I could, but you don't know my sense of tidiness. I can't expect anybody to go through my chaos

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              Woohoo! Internet fame!

Oh no! Who would have had access to it/would possibly have taken it? That's awful!
                              I don't think anybody would have access to it. At least nobody I would ever accuse of stealing. I don't know what happened to it. It's just gone and I've been looking for it for days.
                              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I like dark. I like to see the depth a character can sink to as long as the situation is explained. I don't want them doing bad things just because. There must be a plausible reason for me to believe.
                                hmm.. let me be a little more clear. Its not necessarily the team doing something rather dark (but that could happen, given the circumstances) but the environment they're in; the things that are going on around them...

*ponders some more...*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X