John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
    Hey I have no problem with long winded answers. I appreciate any help and advice I can get, especially from other writers.
    Its a tough thing to work out. I'll keep my eye out when you begin posting the story. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great.
    My fanfic-
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Even if the writers strike ends tomorrow its going to be weeks if not months before they have scripts ready for filming at Joe Will be back in Vancouver in a couple of weeks time - I don't think he's going to have the chance to film any more WMC unless he can squeeze in an ep during the summer hiatus assuming there is no SAG strike and that WMC is still on the air.

They can''t just leave MWC where they left it so I guess Joe might have to film on the weekends. I bet you he already worked it out with them. Obviously his role will be dimished but I think we might have a few more episodes.

Also, maybe the writers have the scripts already written on the side.
      sigpic

Comment

Good Afternoon/evening Whumpers!!

finally got home after another commute in freezing rain. This job is really out to kill me! Took alomst an hour, but I amde it safe and that's the main thing.

So I see still no news. Maybe they got the day wrong??? *sigh*

I've just been looking at the Midway pics on the main page, somehow I'd missed them.
        Spoiler:
        I love this picture of Shep in the background and the fact that Chuck is taking bets

Do you think Carter is pissed at Shep for not only letting Ronon and Teal'c get into it but for encouraging them?

Josie, I clicked on link two and got a file not found. Is there someowhere else to access this pix?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
          Its a tough thing to work out. I'll keep my eye out when you begin posting the story. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great.

Actually this story is something I'm really embarrassed about as its a WIP, the first 6 chapters have already been posted, I started it a year ago. I never imagined it would take me so long to finish but I've had a rough year and I'm only just starting to enjoy writing again - its why I'm so keen to get this one done and dusted, so I can start on new projects. I think I'm getting somewhere with it now I have the main plots points laid out - this is just one fic that took on a life of its own and ran away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by knightie View Post
            They can''t just leave MWC where they left it so I guess Joe might have to film on the weekends. I bet you he already worked it out with them. Obviously his role will be dimished but I think we might have a few more episodes.

Also, maybe the writers have the scripts already written on the side.
            I really wouldn't get your hopes up - they may find a way around it but it may be he just puts in a brief appearance. As for the script situation you only have to read Joe M's blog to understand the complexities of getting a script ready for shooting it's months of rewrites and prep work, even once the script is ready there is still casting and props and locations and a hundred other things to sort out. If and when the writers strike ends their not going to be back filming TV shows within a week.

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

Josie, I clicked on link two and got a file not found. Is there someowhere else to access this pix?
            Well its working for me -weird. They're all on the Gateworld home page if you want to have a look though.

Comment

Ok, so WHY is there still no press release? I think I'm going to burst a blood vessel here!
              sigpic

Comment

Hello!!

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                Good luck at the dentist Peg! I bet that some Shep whump would make you forget all about being sitting in the chair!!! But I guess I would be distracted a bit.
                Aw Peg are you going to the dentist? I hope its ok I like my dentist, he is really nice, bless him.

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                Ok, so WHY is there still no press release? I think I'm going to burst a blood vessel here!
                I think I am going to pop, either that or my laptop will soon refuse to refresh scifi for me I think its pretty pants they are keeping us waiting, I brought work home to do tonight, and haven't gotten round to it yet.

I just got an mgm email and got very excited until i realised it was just the normal newsletter

Comment

Hey Josie, when did you change your name?

Comment

WHUMPERS - PLEASE!! If you are going to burst a blood vessel or do other bodily harm waiting in anticipation....please please please transfer that frustration to Shep. Save yourselves and let Sheppy take the stress! You get to relieve your tension and get Shep whump at the same time. Thank You.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                      Hey Josie, when did you change your name?
                      Ssssh. I'm in disguise, don't tell anyone its me.

Comment

I know.....You're in the witness protection program...to hide out from that SLC character aren't you!
                        sigpic

Comment

And the things I witnessed were horrific I can tell you. I still have nightmares.

Comment

Oh my goodness, didn't mean to blow your cover..... ok you distract people and I will fix it

I know.....You're in the witness protection program...to hide out from that SLC character aren't you!
                            LMAO

ok I think I broke Scifiwire, it won't refresh properly *cries* is anyone else having issues?

Comment

This is the site where Skiffy puts its press releases so it might show up there.

Comment

WHUMPERS - PLEASE!! If you are going to burst a blood vessel or do other bodily harm waiting in anticipation....please please please transfer that frustration to Shep. Save yourselves and let Sheppy take the stress! You get to relieve your tension and get Shep whump at the same time. Thank You.

And the things I witnessed were horrific I can tell you. I still have nightmares.

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                                Oh my goodness, didn't mean to blow your cover..... ok you distract people and I will fix it

LMAO

ok I think I broke Scifiwire, it won't refresh properly *cries* is anyone else having issues?
                                I've given up refreshing!
                                This is the site where Skiffy puts its press releases so it might show up there.
                                Ah ok. Well I wasn't looking there, so even if the news was up, I'd have been looking in the wrong place!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X