No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's true. I for once can't remember them, but I place the Author in my Author Alert list. Now they use the Story Alert Feature too. Which makes it hellva easier only for the members

Ouch not a virus......

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
      That's true. I for once can't remember them, but I place the Author in my Author Alert list. Now they use the Story Alert Feature too. Which makes it hellva easier only for the members

Ouch not a virus......
      Almost every time I go on FF, it conspires against me so I can't sign in...

Yeah, but I got rid of it...and half a gig of other crap the Virus Scanner pointed out...doesn't Windows have an annoying habit of littering your drive with rubbish, and hiding it as well..?

Now I know where I'm looking...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        Almost every time I go on FF, it conspires against me so I can't sign in...

Yeah, but I got rid of it...and half a gig of other crap the Virus Scanner pointed out...doesn't Windows have an annoying habit of littering your drive with rubbish, and hiding it as well..?

Now I know where I'm looking...

Awww ff.net does that to me to sometimes. I get the msg saying can't acces the site aborting the..... and i just refresh. It works. I guess you misht wanna wait a while b4 trying to sign in.

wwwwweeeeeeeeee good get rid of that virus or we start whuming it

Comment

Awww ff.net does that to me to sometimes. I get the msg saying can't acces the site aborting the..... and i just refresh. It works. I guess you misht wanna wait a while b4 trying to sign in.

wwwwweeeeeeeeee good get rid of that virus or we start whuming it
          Beanie - 1, Virus and Microsoft Crap -0...

That baby has been Shep-inated!!!

Search!

Shoot!

Destroy!

Happy!!!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Beanie - 1, Virus and Microsoft Crap -0...

That baby has been Shep-inated!!!

Search!

Shoot!

Destroy!

Happy!!!

rolfmao......Oh my, that's funny. Like the Happy pic of Shep

BTW I'M SilverRider on ff.net

Comment

rolfmao......Oh my, that's funny. Like the Happy pic of Shep

BTW I'M SilverRider on ff.net
              As a sad reflection on my life, I've actually read most of the 1000+ fics in the SGA section of FF...

I don't think I've ever read one of your fics though...would I be right in saying your work is more associated with SG1?

Comment

Yup SG-1. I just stated with SG-1. But otherwise I'm a huge Power Rangers writer *blushes*

Comment

Yup SG-1. I just stated with SG-1. But otherwise I'm a huge Power Rangers writer *blushes*
                  *chokes on beer* Power Rangers???

Now there's a blast from the past...

Comment

*chokes on beer* Power Rangers???

Now there's a blast from the past...
                    Yup, Power Rangers heheh....But they are good fics

Go easy on the beer, Beanie.

Comment

Yup, Power Rangers heheh....But they are good fics

Go easy on the beer, Beanie.
                      I take your word for it on the fics...Power Rangers isn't one of my interests...

I'm actually off to bed now...catch you later!

Comment

I take your word for it on the fics...Power Rangers isn't one of my interests...

I'm actually off to bed now...catch you later!

Okay, Later.

Tweet dreams.

Comment

Merlin, 'The Key' was brilliant...just...*speechless*...WOW!!!

Thank you muchly. We had fun and we whumped him but good! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                            The two collabs between Merlin and M N Talbert are up on ff.net

This is the longer of the two stories The Key

This is the other story There and Back Again

Thanks for posting those. I should have thought of that. ::whumps self::

Comment

The two collabs between Merlin and M N Talbert are up on ff.net

This is the longer of the two stories The Key

This is the other story There and Back Again
                              Wow! The Key is very VERY good! I thoroughly enjoyed that!

Thanks for the link!

I'll read the other one when I get more time!

Comment

lol!! Stop whumping yourself you've still got to write the next chapter for Lost In Limbo!!!

Good point! LOL
                                Working on it actually.

So...everyone gearing up for some awesome SHEP WHUMP in Season 2?

Comment

Working...
                                X