John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    ROFL!!! I was expecting something gross. You fooled me too.

I Missed so many Milestones.

Congrats to all Milestones!!

Something fun for all of you.

Pegasus SGA: Elf should be out of surgery by now.
    Spoiler:
    She said it was suppose to take 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. for surgery. And a little more time for recover, but she's suppose to home after that. She might not be on for awhile only because she suppose to stay in bed, but I thinks she gonna sneak to the livingroom to watch TR tonight. I'm sure when she get a chance she'll let us know how she's doing. She knows you guys love her.
    Those were great! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks also, for the info about Elf. I've been thinking about her today and hoping she's ok. I hope she gets to see TR and takes care of herself. I really hope TR gives her something to squee over!

PEG - lovely to see you here, hope you'll be around later? You sound whumped!
    sigpic

Comment

love the posters... hmmm whos all up for seein some lovely sheppy whump in tonights ep.. oh wait silly question... duh we are
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        You going? I ordered my tickets yesterday.. including photo op tickets for Jason and for James Marsters!
        You know I very nearly took you up on your offer and was going to come with you but I,ve got appointments on either side of that weekend and money is still tight etc etc etc. I just keep thinking "maybe next year".

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
          You know I very nearly took you up on your offer and was going to come with you but I,ve got appointments on either side of that weekend and money is still tight etc etc etc. I just keep thinking "maybe next year".
          Bummer. Well, the offer's still open if you change your mind...
          sigpic

Comment

Well I'm determined I'm going to get to go to at least one of these geekfests next year. Maybe London Expo, I wish I could come to P3 and meet everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Doing well, especially since I took today off of work just because I wanted to. Haven't gotten anything done around the house yet except for shower and lunch. Gotta get some cleaning done soon.

Those were great!!! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the info on Elf. She has been on my mind all day!!!
              Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              Those were great! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks also, for the info about Elf. I've been thinking about her today and hoping she's ok. I hope she gets to see TR and takes care of herself. I really hope TR gives her something to squee over!

PEG - lovely to see you here, hope you'll be around later? You sound whumped!
              Thanks Pocus and Linzi.

No problem Pocus and Linzi. I'm sure she'll be fine. I've been think of her too.
              Spoiler:
              With all of her faith and everyone's thoughts and prayers I know she will be.
              I'm sure she'll find a way to make sure she watches TR. You know she's not gonna miss seeing Shep in the infirmary. LOL
              Last edited by scifan; 02 November 2007, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Congrats to all the milestoners

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                Here's an Auckland con report...we can talk about the last pic!

looks at last pic..... thunk..... oops wrong thread

Damn, you could crack coconuts on that

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                *waves* I've missed you guys, only a couple more hours before I can come home and play. I've missed tonnes. Will someone fill me in on any gossip when I get home? *huggles* Hope everyone's okay. When does Elf go in for her surgery? I wanted to wish her luck before she went in.
                hey hun!!!! missed you, its been really really quiet on here this week, nothing much has happened, that I can think of..... I think a few of us are still being really good and remaining mostly spoiler free for eps

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                See previous post first.

Punchline to previous post #99227-
                Spoiler:
                http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m164/H_Louise/pic29444.jpg[/IMG]
                That is so funny, I tensed up before clicking expecting something bad

I hope everything went smoothly for Elf.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Thanks Pocus and Linzi.

No problem Pocus and Linzi. I'm sure she'll be fine. I've been think of her too.
                  Spoiler:
                  With all of her faith and everyone's thoughts and prayers I know she will be.
                  I'm sure she'll find a way to make sure she watches TR. You know she's not gonna miss seeing Shep in the infirmary. LOL
                  I know that would make me feel lots better seeing Shep in scrubs!

sigpic

Comment

Oh my word, white scrubs ..... whumpthunk!!!!

How about a different colour......

oops he isn't wearing scrubs there is he??*whistles innocently* let me try again.....

nope no scrubs there either, seriusly someone has stolen all of the scrubs pics from my PB, I am sure there was at least a red scrub shot from 38 *rumages around*

aha!!!! was hiding just underneath Buggy Shep

Comment

Something tells me the rest of the crew wasn't in costume at the time . . . Cuz I think I would've remembered "Tie-dye Teyla." I wonder why they don't have red scrubs anymore?
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        Something tells me the rest of the crew wasn't in costume at the time . . . Cuz I think I would've remembered "Tie-dye Teyla." I wonder why they don't have red scrubs anymore?
                        Cos the white scrubs are sexier.
                        sigpic

Comment

More scrubs...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Cos the white scrubs are sexier.
                            WOOOHOOO to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! White scrubs on green sheets!!!!!!!!!

**faints**
                            sigpic

Comment

*Dies!*
                              SCRUBS? Oh my...WHUMP THUNK!
                              sigpic

Comment

WOOOHOOO to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! White scrubs on green sheets!!!!!!!!!

**faints**
                                Oh no Pocus is down!!

*fans Pocus with a magazine, while continuing to stare at the goodies on offer in the whump thread *

Comment

Working...
                                X