No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh....he so needs help with his bandage....and cleaning up his face.......and.....etc. etc.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
      Oh....he so needs help with his bandage....and cleaning up his face.......and.....etc. etc.!!!
      I totally read that as "he needs help with his bondage"... I've been in the whump thread for too long...

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
        I totally read that as "he needs help with his bondage"... I've been in the whump thread for too long...
        LOL....I know....I think we need to limit our exposure to this thread...could turn us nutty!!! Oh wait.....I already am.........um!! Help??

Comment

I'm proud of you dear. . you have just crossed the threshold of professional whumpage.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Figured it was about time I posted in threads other than Cons and Sheppy's thunk!!

Comment

Heh heh!

I sort of second-guessed myself on that as well...scary!

I'd be willing to help, either way...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

LOL!!! don't you mean MSN?? *read it as "bondage" too *

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                  I'm proud of you dear. . you have just crossed the threshold of professional whumpage.
                  *sniff*... I would like to thank this thread, and Shep, for being so darn whumpable...

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  I'd be willing to help, either way...
                  Ditto

Comment

dude!!! shep whump = teh sexy now what's this bout bondage??? *wouldn't mind helpin out with that ONE bit!!!*
                    "Why do they give us green, my precious, my love.... why?! when we wants RED"

Comment

but shep is sexy when he's been whumped
                      sigpic

Comment

EXACTLY! whumped shep = very thunk shep

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          Hey.....is that "professional" in the sense that we can get paid for loving whumping? 'Cos that'd be better than amateur whumpage! Sounds good!!

What pays more......physical or emotional whump??!!

Comment

Emotional might pay more but physical .... hmm. I know, do both!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                              Emotional might pay more but physical .... hmm. I know, do both!!
                              I agree...both is good!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I consider a "professional" to be an "expert" in their field of study. The pay is not monetary, but experts are happy purely from the self-satisfaction they get in knowing they've done their job well.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X