X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
    Favorite bits:

Spoiler:
    When Sheppard pulls Rodney aside to tell him, "Hey, technically, I'm in charge and you need to keep me in the loop" (you know paraphrased).

Sheppard saying to Rodney, "Dumb this down anymore and you're gonna get hit." *god* *dies laughing*

Sheppard's reaction to Keller's update on Elizabeth. OMG...*wibbles*

Rodney and John constantly being called to the control center.

Rodney calling him *John* and if you blink, you miss it, because it's so casual, and so normal, that you think they've been doing that for at least a little while now, behind those closed doors of day to day things we never get to see. *sigh* The movie nights, the camping trips, the buddy moments of playing games.

Rodney going against John and John figuring it out and hooo boy, their confrontation!

And then the apology and John scratching his head after the apology accepted. God it was such a great friendship moment!

The heist cliffhanger ending!

Oh and Ronon's little thing with Elizabeth!
    Ditto on all your favorite bits but I think I squeeeed the most at
    Spoiler:
    the "John"!

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
    Nope. That was basically it.
    Spoiler:
    I think it was just setup for you to see the near completeness of the Midway station and to establish that not only is the Apollo searching for Atlantis but Carter and Lee are going to go help. I'm assuming that will play out in Lifeline.

On a different note, I found it very interesting that Sheppard's first reaction upon seeing Weir awake was to draw his gun.

I missed that! Must rewatch although hubby said we couldn't tonight.
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

I don't think it'll affect the ratings much at all, I think it'll rocket up the sales for Adrift until the mistake is fixed. But it's still going to be a fairly small group that winds up getting their hands on this episode.

And I seriously wonder if these mistakes aren't intentional at this point! It sure generates buzz.
      You do have to start to wonder... mind you, it's not the first time iTunes have uploaded the wrong ep. Though, I have to say, it's incredibly unprofessional of them... and I would think that, should they choose to, MGM/Skiffy/whatever would have good cause to sue them for releasing their product before its official release (especially if there were to be any negative impact on the official release)....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! Does anybody here in the US buy from iTunes?!!

See this thread!!
        ARGH!!! Why wasn't I on here sooner to find this?? I get things form itunes!! Always a fricken day late and a dollar short. No wonder why I hate life so much.

Oh well, I'm up for spoilers for anyone that wants to share....
        sigpic

Comment

I don't think it'll affect the ratings much at all, I think it'll rocket up the sales for Adrift until the mistake is fixed. But it's still going to be a fairly small group that winds up getting their hands on this episode.

And I seriously wonder if these mistakes aren't intentional at this point! It sure generates buzz.
          That was a thought I had!!! Buzz that hopefully will get people tuned in and watching on Friday nights!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
            ARGH!!! Why wasn't I on here sooner to find this?? I get things form itunes!! Always a fricken day late and a dollar short. No wonder why I hate life so much.

Well people who've bought it from iTunes within the last hour are getting DG and not Adrift so you may not be too late....
            sigpic

Comment

Hurry you may not be too late!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

GG try it, I'm almost done and Ruffles finished a bit ago and had it. It's picky on the search though, sometimes it wouldn't come up for me.
                sigpic

Comment

*Sneaks into thread with big ladle to stir the Whumpers pot*
                  DG is great, but too bad it wasn't Travelers! The title says Adrift, but it is definitely Doppelganger.
                  *Leaves thread quietly*
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Well taking my chances and downloading. But with my crappy luck, i'm not holding my breath...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      You do have to start to wonder... mind you, it's not the first time iTunes have uploaded the wrong ep. Though, I have to say, it's incredibly unprofessional of them... and I would think that, should they choose to, MGM/Skiffy/whatever would have good cause to sue them for releasing their product before its official release (especially if there were to be any negative impact on the official release)....
                      Yeah, but I think it was amazon that screwed up last year, with Return wasn't it? Or something like that. Either way, it'd be frustrating on one hand, good if it does drive up buzz on the other.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well taking my chances and downloading. But with my crappy luck, i'm not holding my breath...
                        **fingers crossed for you**
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          **fingers crossed for you**

Thanks. Not sure why its gonna take so long to download though. Hell, A Dog's Breakfast downloaded faster than this eppy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I think it was amazon that screwed up last year, with Return wasn't it? Or something like that. Either way, it'd be frustrating on one hand, good if it does drive up buzz on the other.
                            Ah. Coulda been. I forget.

Man... the way things have been the last week or so I feel like I'm ODing on SGA excitement... it's like every day there's been something new to squeee about!
                            sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd drop a pic. SPOILER for DG

Spoiler:

crystal entity POV

off to finish watching.
                              sig made by me

Comment

Thanks. Not sure why its gonna take so long to download though. Hell, A Dog's Breakfast downloaded faster than this eppy.
                                Probably cos a coupla thousand hyper-excited SGA fans are all trying to DL it at once?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X