Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VonKnibble
    Hi All,

Well boy's and Girls, this resident lurker has finally figured out how to come out of hiding and join in the fun! you wouldn't believe i built my own lil' puter, yet it takes me years to brave one of these forum thingies. yeesh.

I've been reading through some of the older post's and was pleasantly surprised to find there are others out there who enjoy a bit of whump too, and i wasn't actually the total nutjob i thought i was...

i say *total* ...... just pleasantly nutty....in a good way...hehehehe....

Btw, i seem to remember reading that the average age on this site is 24? ya'll know how old i feel right now......
    Hi there VonKnibble! Great name! Luv it!

I was nervous to join in at first, but everyone is so nice here........and we're all a bit nuts! Who cares eh?!!

........and age doesn't matter as long as you're young at heart! That's what I keep telling myself anyway!!

Comment

Welcome VonKnibble! I usually lurk on forums for a while before posting, but this one was just so darn friendly...

Shep whump is completely normal. Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        ........and I know this sounds smug, but I'm so excited I can't help it (I've had a big glass of cider to!!), but here in the UK, if SKY have the same broadcast schedule as last year, we'll get to see "The Hive" before anyone else!!

Never thought of that...indeed we do! Yay for the UK!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Never thought of that...indeed we do! Yay for the UK!
          yeah, you know that barely compensates for the fact we'll have to wait 'till (probably) OCTOBER before we get new SG!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.......

Deep breaths...i am calm...will..not...hyper..ventilate.....

Oh, who'my kiddin'

NOT Fair!!!

VK

*pouting like a five yr old*
          FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
          There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

btw..

thanks for the welcome guy's. I'd give you loadsa huggles, but i can only spare a few as need rest for certain someone else....

that is, after i've some decent whump fic. it's that or re-watch 38 minutes/Defiant one AGAIN

VK
            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

yeah, you know that barely compensates for the fact we'll have to wait 'till (probably) OCTOBER before we get new SG!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.......

Deep breaths...i am calm...will..not...hyper..ventilate.....

Oh, who'my kiddin'

NOT Fair!!!

VK

*pouting like a five yr old*
              You know, I don't mind waiting too much! At least we don't have to worry about the long break in the middle like the others do! A nice uninterrupted (apart from Xmas) Shep droolfest!!

Comment

You know, I don't mind waiting too much! At least we don't have to worry about the long break in the middle like the others do! A nice uninterrupted (apart from Xmas) Shep droolfest!!

Yeah ok, i'll give you that.....i just have the patience of a 5 year old.

Comment

Yeah ok, i'll give you that.....i just have the patience of a 5 year old.
                  Hee hee! I'm viewing the fact that I have to wait as character building! It's going to make me a better person in the long run!!

Comment

Hee hee! I'm viewing the fact that I have to wait as character building! It's going to make me a better person in the long run!!

I save the character improvement for working hours, and vent in my play time.

......If I had my own Shep, i could go vent on him , then as bonus i get to give hims hugs after to make up for it........

Mmmm, me thinks me have a plan...

VK *sneaking off to go hunt herself a Shep*

Comment

......If I had my own Shep, i could go vent on him , then as bonus i get to give hims hugs after to make up for it........

Yeah.......you gotta get yourself one of those clones! They're untamed and untrained to mould as you will!
                      Oooo-er!!

Comment

Shep Hunting, eh?

*Has a litany of salacious ideas*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                          Shep Hunting, eh?

*Has a litany of salacious ideas*
                          Yeah......sounds fun! P'raps we can call it "Shunting"!!

Isn't salacious a lovely word?!!!

Comment

Yeah......sounds fun! P'raps we can call it "Shunting"!!

Isn't salacious a lovely word?!!!

PMSL!

Salacious just looks as naughty as it is...

Comment

oooh! another fellow whumper welcome, welcome to the nuthou--... er, i mean, the happy place it seems you'll get on quite well

perhaps it should be: salacious shunting?? (yay for alliteration! ...a word i don't think i'm spelling right )

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                                oooh! another fellow whumper welcome, welcome to the nuthou--... er, i mean, the happy place it seems you'll get on quite well

perhaps it should be: salacious shunting?? (yay for alliteration! ...a word i don't think i'm spelling right )
                                Would be a bit whump for Shep as well...being chased by rabid, lust-ridden fangirls...

Comment

Working...
                                X