Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    Morning!!!

I see you guys are having a squee!!! I wonder why? What is happeneing this week?

OT
    Spoiler:
    I found out the mayor's office in a nearby city will be hiring soon and I had to run to submit my inscription yesterday, since I only found out 40 minutes before the dead line. There is only one dentist spot available, and the test will be difficult. But all I have to do is pass and be hired. It pays wonderfully well and it's only 4 hours a day. I need to study a lot. *iz nervous*

And now I'm running to solve all this identity theft problems... I can't stay here to play for today and tomorrow.

*curses RL for existing*
    Good luck!!!! We know you can do it!!!

Okay, I'm not going to keep all the quotes I've tagged over the 20 pages y'all racked up today, but here are my reactions...

SQUEEEEE!!!

OMG!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

CHOKE...SNERK...COUGH...SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

SWOONS, FAINTS, GETS UP, SWOONS AGAIN!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

GUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I just can't take anymore...yeah, right!

Love the poem, Peggy!!!

Ow, Salty! I'm so glad you didn't have an accident! I hope it isn't broken.

CONGRATS ON THE MILESTONES
    LINZI
    IWTB
    WRAITHKEEPER
    RUFFLES
    WHUMPERS
    AND ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!

Are we there yet?????

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Ack! I've been checking out the other new clips on the MGM website.. have you watched the David Hewlett interview one yet? *More* clips from eps, including Doppelganger.. featuring:

Spoiler:

The Return of Wet!Shep!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
      I'll bet that is from DG and
      Spoiler:
      that evilShep dumps Rodney in the water! That would be one of his many fears after GUP!!!!

Comment

Great post Lorr! I think you just summed up the whole last 12 hours perfectly!
        sigpic

Comment

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! This is killing me!! I need to go to bed!

While I've been playing on the site a brand new promo vid has been added - check it out!

More unseen footage including
          Spoiler:
          the moment where Sheppard gets zapped by the crystal and thrown backwards and hitting the ground in DG *and* Keller telling (presumably - he's off-screen) Shep, "No more touching strange things!"

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

OMG can there BE any more squee left in me?!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
            I'll bet that is from DG and
            Spoiler:
            that evilShep dumps Rodney in the water! That would be one of his many fears after GUP!!!!
            It's definitely from DG... in the clip
            Spoiler:
            Evil!Shep (for tis he!) is taunting McKay, telling him he's too weak...
            sigpic

Comment

You know...this is going to be a squee overload...

At this moment I have a feeling my favorite of this season will be DG so far...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I went through a bunch of the MGM videos and here's all the nice Doppelganger stuff I saw in 'em. SPOILERS!!!

Spoiler:
                http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=70
                COmic Con season 4 video
                Sheppard and McKay fighting in "Doppelganger." And from DG as well, I'm sure, McKay asking "I thought there'd be more hot girls," and Sheppard turning around, looking a bit out of it, saying "Yeah." Ends with a great shot of Sheppard getting zapped by electrical bolts. I suspect this is how they kill off the evil Sheppard.

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=67
                David Hewlett Comic Con video
                Have a scene of Sheppard and McKay in a rowboat in the rain, and Sheppard is being a real ******* saying "You're pathetic," to a very bedraggled McKay. From "Doppelganger." There's also a scene of Sheppard and McKay talking about Batman villians.

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=68
                Joe Flanigan at Comic Con
                The motherlode of "Doppelganger" spoilers. Sheppard fighting himself in the gate room, and one of them is getting thrown into a wall. Kate Heightmeyer describes Sheppard as behaving as a sociopath in everyone's dreams. Then the next scene is Sheppard buyring Ronon ALIVE. Eegads!! Then a clip from "Travelers" and the next, of Sheppard saying to Teyla "I was just about to come see you but I didn't know if you wanted to see me," and then she sadly hugs him. Want to know what that's about.

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=72
                Get ready for Stargate Atlantis!
                30 second clip with stuff from "Doppelganger," "Travelers," "Adrift" and more.

Comment

Well as much as I hate to do it, I must head to bed. Have fun with all the new stuff. I will be back tomorrow to have more fun!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ack! I've been checking out the other new clips on the MGM website.. have you watched the David Hewlett interview one yet? *More* clips from eps, including Doppelganger.. featuring:

Spoiler:

The Return of Wet!Shep!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Oh dear!!! Can we just skip all the eps before DG and start the S4 premeire with this ep instead??

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    Night again Peg!

Oh, did you find something you liked in the last couple of pages?
                    nope. nothing. Can't figure out what all the squee is about.

GAH!!!

The Jewel Staite video has a clip of
                    Spoiler:
                    her in hazmat suit (pretty obviously from DG, given the promo pics we've seen) saying, in a rather worried/serious tone of voice, "Adminstering sedative" and turning to her left as though to someone e.g. lying on an infirmary bed out of sight below camera frame!! Makes me wonder if my theory of Shep being sedated so he can go fight the Doppelganger in his mind is right?!!

*swoons at the thought of seeing Shep be sedated and his eyelids start to droop and his head loll as he slips into unconsciousness*

OMG EVERYONE!! DOPPELGANGER IS GOING TO ROCK!!!
                    Holy Sheisster!!! Now how the hell am I gonna function until this eppy airs?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! This is killing me!! I need to go to bed!

While I've been playing on the site a brand new promo vid has been added - check it out!

More unseen footage including
                    Spoiler:
                    the moment where Sheppard gets zapped by the crystal and thrown backwards and hitting the ground in DG *and* Keller telling (presumably - he's off-screen) Shep, "No more touching strange things!"

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

OMG can there BE any more squee left in me?!!

Don't go to bed!! Keep finding whump pressies!!

And did I mention, I Love You!!!!! In a completely plutonic way of course.
                    sigpic

Comment

The DG clips from the new promo:

As shown here:

Spoiler:

The bad news, however, is that
                      Spoiler:
                      the same promo offers a clearer view of the Sheppy in infirmary, "You're telling me" scene which shows that it's not marines with guns on either side of the bed but medics in hasmat suits holding datapads. Ah well.
                      sigpic

Comment

*ducks as the whump thread explodes for the second time today* Woo hoo!! What a day!

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                        Congrats on 2400 Ruffles!!!
                        Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                        Congrats to Ruffles, IWTB and Wraithkeeper!!!!
                        Congrats Ruffles on 2400 !!!
                        Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                        CONGRATS ON THE MILESTONES
                        LINZI
                        IWTB
                        WRAITHKEEPER
                        RUFFLES
                        WHUMPERS
                        AND ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!

Are we there yet?????

Thank you!!!

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                        OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jenks just posted this

DG Spoilers abound. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, oh my. Um. Wow. Words fail me. Oooo, I found one that fits....

Spoiler:
                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone watched the video with Carter at comic.con. There is an amazing Lightening affect in that one

It is near the end so be patient
                        *faints and iz ded*

Oh my!

So is this:

Spoiler:

Evil!Shep doing something evil or part of the team's plan to stop him? He did look maybe a bit wobbly after the lightening died down...
                        Are you trying to kill me?

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                        Oh My Gawd!!!!! Those pixs and vids!!!!!

Whump Whump Whump!!!

I'm going to Squuee....

S Q U E E E E E E E !

*Dies and goes to whump heaven*
                        I think someone found her squee today.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana
                        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Okay. I *really* have to go to bed! It's nearly 3am and I have to be in work in just over 5 hours! Eeep!

Gnight all!

P.S. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

The Return of Wet!Shep!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                            Yay!
                            Spoiler:
                            The Return of the WetShepKing

Originally posted by prion View Post
                            I went through a bunch of the MGM videos and here's all the nice Doppelganger stuff I saw in 'em. SPOILERS!!!

Spoiler:
                            COmic Con season 4 video
                            Sheppard and McKay fighting in "Doppelganger." And from DG as well, I'm sure, McKay asking "I thought there'd be more hot girls," and Sheppard turning around, looking a bit out of it, saying "Yeah." Ends with a great shot of Sheppard getting zapped by electrical bolts. I suspect this is how they kill off the evil Sheppard.

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=67
                            David Hewlett Comic Con video
                            Have a scene of Sheppard and McKay in a rowboat in the rain, and Sheppard is being a real ******* saying "You're pathetic," to a very bedraggled McKay. From "Doppelganger." There's also a scene of Sheppard and McKay talking about Batman villians.

Joe Flanigan at Comic Con
                            The motherlode of "Doppelganger" spoilers. Sheppard fighting himself in the gate room, and one of them is getting thrown into a wall. Kate Heightmeyer describes Sheppard as behaving as a sociopath in everyone's dreams. Then the next scene is Sheppard buyring Ronon ALIVE. Eegads!! Then a clip from "Travelers" and the next, of Sheppard saying to Teyla "I was just about to come see you but I didn't know if you wanted to see me," and then she sadly hugs him. Want to know what that's about.

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=72
                            Get ready for Stargate Atlantis!
                            30 second clip with stuff from "Doppelganger," "Travelers," "Adrift" and more.
                            Hm, don't tell me you've missed the last 10 pages???
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

It's definitely from DG... in the clip
                              Spoiler:
                              Evil!Shep (for tis he!) is taunting McKay, telling him he's too weak...
                              Ah, I loved when (spoilers DOPPELGANGER)
                              Spoiler:
                              Sheppard and McKay are on the rowboat, it's pouring rain. Shep's sitting there, arms crossed, going "You're pathetic," to a very bedraggled McKay. And poor McKay shouts something back but obviously evil ******* Sheppard is just going to make his life a living and very wet hell. Me thinks McKay still has issues with nearly drowning in that jumper....

You know, makes you wonder if 'evil Sheppard' got the 'you're pathetic' line from when the Wraith took over Teyla briefly and told everyone "you are all so pathetic."
                              Last edited by prion; 25 September 2007, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Goodnight, Pocus, Ali, and anyone else who've stayed past their bedtime!

Prion, you rock! I actually got to green you, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X