John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    Yep, really highlights the deliciousness that is Sheppard.
    Yep. But, what doesn't?
    sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 2,300, SLC!
      sigpic

Comment

Steam inhaling? (you mean, other than the normal humidity in this place -- grin)

We have a cool mist vaporizer because for the asthma they said not to use a warm mist one. But I haven't used it in ages!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Yep. But, what doesn't?

*laughing*

Spoiler:
          Apparently a lot of make-up to age him into decripit Sheppard!!!
          sigpic

Comment

*laughing*

Spoiler:
            Apparently a lot of make-up to age him into decripit Sheppard!!!
            Touché!
            sigpic

Comment

Steam inhaling? (you mean, other than the normal humidity in this place -- grin)

We have a cool mist vaporizer because for the asthma they said not to use a warm mist one. But I haven't used it in ages!
              Yep. Steam inhalation might not be ok for asthmatics, I don't know, but for non sufferers, boiling water with a drop of eucalyptus oil is great. Kills the virus' dead. It's not pleasant to do, but for me it works.
              sigpic

Comment

How about we cut our losses and just go for nekkid under an infirmary sheet?
                *seconds the motion*

All those in favour?

Though if we must have scrubs I have another good reason why white ones are better... he's not wearing a t-shirt (or whatever it is) under the white ones so we have a glimpse of chest.... *swoon*

sigpic

Comment

Especially light blue ones with little patterns on them...or white with little patterns on them...or any hospital gown really.

Okay something like these ones from Starsky & Hutch would be good- walking around a little so we can see the open back

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    *seconds the motion*

All those in favour?

Though if we must have sheets I have another good reason why white ones are better... he's not wearing a t-shirt (or whatever it is) under the white ones so we have a glimpse of chest.... *swoon*

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...p/NDVD_092.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ump/38-W73.jpg
                    You know that's another thing about 38 Minutes that's always bugged (sorry!) me. Why is JF wearing the white t-shirt underneath the red scrubs? Was he cold, do you suppose? It's not as if he'd be shy about showing off his chest when we'd just seen it in it's full and spectacular glory the scene before!
                    sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 2,300, SLC!
                      Wow thank you Linzi!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        Okay something like these ones from Starsky & Hutch would be good- walking around a little so we can see the open back

Spoiler:

With teh butt hanging out? Lol!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, god, can you imagine LOL! Those gowns are awful.

Maybe he was cold, because it is weird he wears a shirt underneath it in the one and not in the other, and there's no reason for it in 38 mins.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, god, can you imagine LOL! Those gowns are awful.

Maybe he was cold, because it is weird he wears a shirt underneath it in the one and not in the other, and there's no reason for it in 38 mins.
                            That seems logical to me, though I think he should have suffered for our pleasure, personally..
                            sigpic

Comment

That seems logical to me, though I think he should have suffered for our pleasure, personally..

Exactly -although maybe he figured most of us would have probably fainted by that part anyway!!!

Comment

I'm off to see dad now, but will be back later. He's coming home to my mum tomorrow, so the fun will start then...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X