• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraithkeeper
    And one of the best parts of CG:
    Spoiler:
    OK, I just noticed something about that CG vid,
    Spoiler:
    it looks like the guard is rubbing the wraith's back?

Elflinn - hope you're okay and you don't have to stay in the hospital

Well, I'm off for the night to see if I can get some writing done. G'night whumpers!

Comment

Evening whumpers. How is everyone today??

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
      I was an AJ fan.

Face was my fave.

I'm with caty. Good whump back in the day. What happened? Ah, there's always Sheppy.
      You are a girl after my own heart, AJ and Face too!!!

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
      The Amazon email was the first thing I saw when I logged on a few minutes ago. Mine should be here tomorrow!!!
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I just wish I could get my hands on them so that I could watch them after the epS air!!!
      You are sooo lucky I won't get my DVD's until the 21st.

I would love to get my hands on the leaked eppies too.

CONGRATS ON 2100, PISCES!!!!!

I just checked Amazon and S3 is number 8 on the DVD bestseller list! WooHoo!
      CONGRATS PISCES!!!!!

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
      Congrats PISCES on your milestone!

Okay, so this is a flyby post just before I eat lunch. My muse can't make her mind on beginning a new one shot, of which I have three ideas or beginning my new long fic, so I posted one of those polls on my LJ to see if I could get inspiration. If anyone wants to throw a vote over there, here's the link.

I hate it when she can't make a choice lol

http://kristen999.livejournal.com/81239.html
      I friended you Kristen I hope you don't mind.

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
      so umm... was making a new GW sig and this happened... hehehe

spoiler for size (1200x900)

Spoiler:

Love it!!!

*iz a proud new owner of an S3 box set*

I totally agree. The ep would have to be really incredible to knock CG from the top spot.
      iz jealous. Soon mine will be here soon.

Originally posted by strinam View Post
      Just saying hi! and expressing my SQUEEEE! Less than 2 weeks...
      Hi strinam!!!!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Congrats for all of you who already have S3 DVD's. I will not know until I get out of the hospital if I have mine yet! That will not be until at least anther 3-4 days due to the stupid infection in my foot!
      Elfinn I hope your foot gets better. Keep us updated.
      sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
      &
      AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Spoiler:
        It is because of my diabetes. The doctors want to make sure it has not gone into the bone. If it has,it not a good thing.We could have caught it sooner if could feel my feet. But unfortunatly, I do not catch the infectios until I it a lot worse.It is okay Elf is still in good spirits,I have ti have a positive attitiude!You know it's funny, that is the same thing I as thinking when I was waiting in the ER! That and the scene in Echoes With Mckay And Sheppy Deaf! Cheesy!
        OMG! I hope it turns out okay. (((HUGS)))

Comment

Hi All

so many pages. Anyway, I went in and bought the DVD's at Barnes and Nobles. If you don't have a coupon way too expensive. Amazon yesterday said on my account won't ship DVD's until next week. Couldn't wait. So of course I get home with my S3 DVD and lo and behold Amazon Shipped it. Well, I guess one of them has to go back.

As for whumpers I used to love the rare and very rare occasion (heck over 4 seasons I could count them) when Jim West of Wild Wild West got Whumped.

As for 24, Jack gets it bad but seems to be invincible since he is walking around 20 minutes later (since only 24 hours no down time).

Finally as to the other 2 items I will hold off on the first one but the second one will come with me on my cruise so I can watch it when everyone else does and I won't have to worry about spoilers. I thought that was a fair compromise. I can't wait till I come back. As is I will miss Reunion.
          sigpic

Comment

For those going to the NJ con I will have the 2 epi on my Laptop for viewing pleasure.

Bring a flash card so you can take them home.
            sigpic

Comment

Happiness is:

Scrolling through the Tivo "To Do" list and seeing "Adrift" on the list.

Squee!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

[QUOTE=sherryw;7120652]

I friended you Kristen I hope you don't mind.

QUOTE]

Oh not at all! I tend to talk to ppl more on my LJ than here just because I don't have alot of time to stay active in the threads. Between work, RL and writing I don't have a ton of time to soclialize like, I'd want to here.
                My fanfic-
                http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkeeper View Post
                  SGAFan - I love the new siggie and the wallpaper! Both beautiful, as usual

*sigh* I'm trying to write a second chapter for one of my fics, but my muse keeps getting distracted. I've written two other oneshots but I haven't finished the one people are waiting for. Sometimes I hate my muse.
                  Aww, thanks!

*feeds muse some cookies*

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                  And that's why I refuse to order from Amazon any more. They're always so far behind and I don't understand why it ships so late if you preorder! I'm being sooooo good and waiting to get my S3 until Deep Discount DVD has a sale. Hubby has me on an allowance and I really really really want new glasses (which I don't need) so I'm saving for those. I did however buy the book since I get an employee discount at Barnes & Noble. Too bad they charge too much for the S3 DVDs

So what's new today? Any new whump stuff coming up? Anything to look forward to?
                  ayup. I got my season1 dvds a week late after pre ordering them way early. Learned my lesson I march down to Best Buy and buy them now. Doing so tomorrow night

A question for those that have read any SGA novels. I am sad to report that I don't own a single one. Which ones would you recommend?
                  Exogenesis is the first one that jumps to mind. I loved it. I really liked The Chosen as well. Reliquary, while it had whump, didn't do much for me really...
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I'm watching Eureka, and they just played a nice long promo for SGA!!! At last, a little advertising. lol

Comment

Damn! I could've watched that and seen it or better yet RECORDED it. *rassin frassin...*
                      sigpic
                      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

OMG! An ad for the S3 DVDs was just on, too! **faints**

Comment

Congrats for all of you who already have S3 DVD's. I will not know until I get out of the hospital if I have mine yet! That will not be until at least anther 3-4 days due to the stupid infection in my foot!
                          Spoiler:
                          It is because of my diabetes. The doctors want to make sure it has not gone into the bone. If it has,it not a good thing.We could have caught it sooner if could feel my feet. But unfortunatly, I do not catch the infectios until I it a lot worse.It is okay Elf is still in good spirits,I have ti have a positive attitiude!You know it's funny, that is the same thing I as thinking when I was waiting in the ER! That and the scene in Echoes With Mckay And Sheppy Deaf! Cheesy!
                          Yikes, Elflinn! Hope you feel better!

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                          Evening whumpers. How is everyone today??

Hi strinam!!!!
                          Hi SherryW!

Happiness is:

Scrolling through the Tivo "To Do" list and seeing "Adrift" on the list.

Squee!!!

Well, gals! I broke down and bought the S3 DVDs at the BX. I couldn't help myself. My hubby just rolled his yes.. hehe

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                          Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

*iz a proud new owner of an S3 box set*
                            Guess what I have in my lap at this very moment!

Spoiler:
                            SGA Season 3 DVD Box set!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Amazon did a good job this time, as did UPS.

Heaven, I'm in heaven!!!
                            Originally posted by knightie View Post
                            so many pages. Anyway, I went in and bought the DVD's at Barnes and Nobles.
                            Originally posted by strinam View Post
                            Well, gals! I broke down and bought the S3 DVDs at the BX. I couldn't help myself. My hubby just rolled his yes.. hehe
                            I'd just like to say - and i mean this in the nicest possible way - i hate you, i hate you all.

Elf!! Sorry to hear about your feet! My brother's diabetic and i know his feet give him jip too. Hope they get better *hugs*
                            Last edited by Squonk; 19 September 2007, 01:52 AM.
                            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Morning whumpers!!

Elf So sorry to hear about your foot problem. I hope it gets better very soon

I hope all the US folks who've got their dvd's will give an opinion on the extras, etc?? And can somebody tell me if Ken C does do the CG commentary I got volume 1 with the first 4 eppies on dvd last month, so have seen the extras on that and the commentaries, but I'm keen to know about all the others. Also, is the packaging nice?

My goodness, do you realise it's only 9 days until the premiere of season 4 on SciFi?

9 DAYS!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*iz NOT jealous over all the owners of S3 Box*

*cries*

When are they going to release them in Region 4? *cries more* When will I have money to buy it if they do? S1 costs R$130,00, that would be aprox. US$65,00. That's WAY too much for me. I could buy two region 1 Boxes on Amazon with that. Darn. I also hope they bring ADB here too. ARGGH!!!!

On a good note, my uncle just payed for the private English classes I'm giving him. Woohoo!!! I so love teaching him! He's so much fun and is a genius too! I can get by this week without any trouble now. *relieved sigh*

Hope you foot gets better, Elf.

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                                Darn- just missed you. Have a good night!

Oh, btw - did you get the email with your first two chapters? I don't think it mailed properly, but I didn't get a message saying it didn't send, so I wasn't sure.
                                Yes, got them! Thanks very much! Just getting ready to post them and waiting for the next two.
                                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                                Sig and avi by me
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X