John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    Caty - I hope things work out well and you'll be able to join us tonight!

Can I say I'm dreading vacation next weekend (15th) cause it'll mean limited to no internet access and more importantly...little to no Shep whump squee!! But at least when I come back, it'll only mean five days till S4 premieres!
    OMG, you just reminded me that I'll be out of town Friday to Sunday without internet access

Oh no...
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
      Is there anyone on this thread in the medical profession that would be willing to have a quick chat with me? I'm fairly knowledgable, but have a couple quick questions
      I have a little medical knowledge from when I was in high school. (I was in a health occupations program for a year and a half before I transferred schools.)

Comment

I have no medical knowledge and I have a medium shep whump problem.

It feels great to confess!
        sig made by me

Comment

Caty - I hope things work out well and you'll be able to join us tonight!

Can I say I'm dreading vacation next weekend (15th) cause it'll mean limited to no internet access and more importantly...little to no Shep whump squee!! But at least when I come back, it'll only mean five days till S4 premieres!
          Originally posted by caty View Post
          OMG, you just reminded me that I'll be out of town Friday to Sunday without internet access

Oh no...
          Oh no you guys are gonna be tuck with no internet??? maybe we should start the therapy and group hugging now to get a jump on it!! hope you survive

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            My Starburst mag just arrived in the post! So now I have glossy piccies of Joe as Sheppy too. Sigh... It's a great article, as indeed SheppyD showed us recently. I also got an email from Amazon telling me that the new fandy book, CoW, has been delayed. I was supposed to get it today, but now it's been put back for a week. No surprises there...

Now Intruder's on Sky One. I love this eppie. Sheppy flying the F302 and heading towards the sun...sun whump!
            Starburst, I believe that is the one scifi-type magazine we get here! I really do need to subscribe to SG Mag, but hubby will rib me way to much if I do.

I like Intruders, too. I love it when he flies the fighters.

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
            I love it when you talk like that.
            Me too! Hey Ruffles, that was a funny story. I giggled like crazy reading it. Thanks for posting.

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
            Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by strinam View Post
              Me too! Hey Ruffles, that was a funny story. I giggled like crazy reading it. Thanks for posting.
              YW! Most of her stuff is rather dark (which I love). Pocus talks about trying to hide her obsession love of SGA from her preschoolers so I had this entire mental image going the whole time. Hee hee!
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I'll be without internet connection Friday and Saturday! How I'll manage?
                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

The whumpers are getting whumped!! No internet which means....no squeee.....no whump!!! And a very quiet thread for a few days!!! *cries*
                  sigpic

Comment

The whumpers are getting whumped!! No internet which means....no squeee.....no whump!!! And a very quiet thread for a few days!!! *cries*
                    *cries with GG*

Its already far too quiet on here without everyone going away, oh well guess the party I am going to on Saturday will keep me occupied sometimes RL isn't so bad

Comment

Hey there Whumpers!

A few quick things.....I decided to wait until after we get back from this trip and then order the SGA DVD set. That way, I won't have to worry about the Post Office doing Lord knows what with my package while I'm gone.

I think JM is my Other Self! He sounds like me in the Techy Department. I almost spit Coke over the computer while reading how he fixes his printer today.

Every time I think about this upcoming trip, I think about.....SHEP! And S-4, of course. SQUEEEE!

Okay.....I'm off to catch up.

IHS

PS - Welcome to our new Whumpers!
                      sigpic

Comment

I hate to whump and run, but I'm afraid I have to go!

(((WHUMPERS)))

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                          You guys are SO predictable!! LOL It is a whumpfully delightful thought...

Speaking of shock, blood loss and general whumpyness, I am working on the next chapter of Alone.

Is there anyone on this thread in the medical profession that would be willing to have a quick chat with me? I'm fairly knowledgable, but have a couple quick questions
                          I have a med source that I use, I could e-mail her your questions if you PM me. If not, try:

www.emedicine.com

Its a pro site, you need to sign up at but it goes over diagnosis, tests, procedures, treatment, etc.

Or:

http://www.keleka.net/deepbackground...al/medical.htm

Is a good site for the basics.

Hope this helps. I have a ton of links I could direct you to depending on the medical issue again if you want to PM me.

Kristen
                          My fanfic-
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

*sings* It's oh so quiet.... shhh.. shhhh.. it's oh so still.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello, my beloved whumpers far and near!
                              I'm well aware that I'm a bit in and out of here lately (and I guess more out since I can't count all the pages to catch up, LOL), sorry.

Yet, here cometh my 555th post (there's nothing like shameless self-advertizing), even if that small figure is nothing impressive ... which I want to celebrate with you guys and a little shiny but decent pic spam!

Spoiler for size, goodness and the overall theme of whump:
                              Spoiler:

(ok, but there was Shep in the background )

Um, my capping quality is not the best at times (depends on the comp I'm at), sorry.
                              Spoiler for No Man's Land:
                              Spoiler:

I hope you enjoyed my try at getting the whumpers into Squee mode... *hugs*

And SGAFan, you might also want to check out fanfiction hosptial's website. There you can find literally loads of info too. It's free (also without signing up or anthing) and you can also ask questions if there still is need for that. Here's the link: FanFiction Hospital
                              Twinchy---
                              sigpic
                              FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade ½ View Post
                                Hello, my beloved whumpers far and near!
                                I'm well aware that I'm a bit in and out of here lately (and I guess more out since I can't count all the pages to catch up, LOL), sorry.

Yet, here cometh my 555th post (there's nothing like shameless self-advertizing), even if that small figure is nothing impressive ... which I want to celebrate with you guys and a little shiny but decent pic spam!

Spoiler for size, goodness and the overall theme of whump:
                                Spoiler:

(ok, but there was Shep in the background )

Um, my capping quality is not the best at times (depends on the comp I'm at), sorry.
                                Spoiler for No Man's Land:
                                Spoiler:

I hope you enjoyed my try at getting the whumpers into Squee mode... *hugs*

And SGAFan, you might also want to check out fanfiction hosptial's website. There you can find literally loads of info too. It's free (also without signing up or anthing) and you can also ask questions if there still is need for that. Here's the link: FanFiction Hospital
                                SQUEEEEE! I love the whumpie piccie spam!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X