No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mentioned this in the thunk thread but p'raps I should post it here as well. Working out details from BamBam's thread, I think the episode that Joe does LOTS of stunts in is Conversion. So, it looks like he's going to have fun and games with those
    Spoiler:
    bugs
    again doesn't it?!!

I expect they tie him up......yeah, in a giant web!!

Comment

Elinor, you should repost that TV Zone info here, sounded like whumpage possibilities

Comment

whumpage possibilities, eh??? yeah, what ya waitin for??

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          whumpage possibilities, eh??? yeah, what ya waitin for??

socks??? methinks

Comment

I have socks!

I have 2 actually, one on each foot. But it was a bad morning today so they're different coloured. Ones a yuck grey and the others blue ...

Throws stick at sheppard ... just to stay on topic!
            Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
              I have socks!

I have 2 actually, one on each foot. But it was a bad morning today so they're different coloured. Ones a yuck grey and the others blue ...

Throws stick at sheppard ... just to stay on topic!

um....... I thought I was on the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                Elinor, you should repost that TV Zone info here, sounded like whumpage possibilities
                Your wish is my command!

Spoiler:
                Martin says "Going back to Siege part 3, there's a scene at the very end with Sheppard stalking Ford. The major has a life-signs detector & is aware of Ford's location. However, the lieutenant also knows where Sheppard is because of his new powers, which include heightened senses of strength, hearing, sight and smell. Joe and Rainbow had clear ideas about how they wanted to handle the scene. They ultimately face off against each other, and when it was time for us to shoot that, Joe and Rainbow both came to me and said "As written, the scene lets our characters off a little easy. Can we take it in a different direction?". We had to compromise because the way the scene was written it was really important to the next episode. Sheppard and Ford face off for a second time in Runner. Neither of them wants to kill the other, but they both have the drop on one another. In both cases, it's a Mexican standoff and Ford gets shot. He gets away as well. In Runner, Joe and Rainbow chose to play the scene exactly the same way as they did in Siege and you can see it in their faces.

In Trinity, McKay screws up royally and is unable to save the day. The story is a great character piece for both Sheppard and McKay. Their relationship is challenged in a big way and both actors had to wrestle with the change in their characters because of it. It's a change that I think is wing-spreading for both Sheppard and McKay, and Joe and David really rose to the challenge.

Mitch Pileggi and Joe Flanagan immediately hit it off. There is, however, a degree of antagonism between their two characters, and it's fun to see how that comes across onscreen."

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                  I don't remember the blood spraying either - how could I have missed that??? Isn't The Defiant One coming up again soon? A rewatch - oh, the pity of it all!!
                  Watched this again yesterday and yep.........there is the spraying of the blood! Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                    Watched this again yesterday and yep.........there is the spraying of the blood! Ouch!

Yup...definitely an owwie...

But good though!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

and it's on this Friday!!! Good shep whumpage!!
                      sigpic
                      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                        Your wish is my command!

Spoiler:
                        Martin says "Going back to Siege part 3, there's a scene at the very end with Sheppard stalking Ford. The major has a life-signs detector & is aware of Ford's location. However, the lieutenant also knows where Sheppard is because of his new powers, which include heightened senses of strength, hearing, sight and smell. Joe and Rainbow had clear ideas about how they wanted to handle the scene. They ultimately face off against each other, and when it was time for us to shoot that, Joe and Rainbow both came to me and said "As written, the scene lets our characters off a little easy. Can we take it in a different direction?". We had to compromise because the way the scene was written it was really important to the next episode. Sheppard and Ford face off for a second time in Runner. Neither of them wants to kill the other, but they both have the drop on one another. In both cases, it's a Mexican standoff and Ford gets shot. He gets away as well. In Runner, Joe and Rainbow chose to play the scene exactly the same way as they did in Siege and you can see it in their faces.

In Trinity, McKay screws up royally and is unable to save the day. The story is a great character piece for both Sheppard and McKay. Their relationship is challenged in a big way and both actors had to wrestle with the change in their characters because of it. It's a change that I think is wing-spreading for both Sheppard and McKay, and Joe and David really rose to the challenge.

Mitch Pileggi and Joe Flanagan immediately hit it off. There is, however, a degree of antagonism between their two characters, and it's fun to see how that comes across onscreen."

ooooooooh!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! LOTS of great whump!!!!!!! and from the sound of things, awesome eps as well!!!! *soooo can't wait for season 2!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                          ooooooooh!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! LOTS of great whump!!!!!!! and from the sound of things, awesome eps as well!!!! *soooo can't wait for season 2!!!!*
                          Doesn't that sound soooo great?? Only a month and a half away now!

Comment

Poor poor Dear shep. gonna get lots more whumping coming.....

Comment

Is it July yet?

I can't wait too see what kinds of Shep whump we will see in Season 2...of course that goes for Shep in general too
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                                Is it July yet?

I can't wait too see what kinds of Shep whump we will see in Season 2...of course that goes for Shep in general too
                                Yep....it just seems life is getting worse and worse for our man! Hope he gets lots of cuddles and hugs from someone in s2 to make up for that!

Actually, when I win the walk-on part competition, I expect they'll ask me to do that!!

Comment

Working...
                                X