John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    It's a tough decision and I considered Common Ground too but in the end I went for 38 Minutes. I just love that ep so much... I think, especially coming where it did at the beginning of the show, it did so much to build and solidify the team relationships and the characters... I thought the plot idea was original with the concept of a ship getting stuck in the gate and the time limit made the entire concept of the story fraught with tension. Just a fab ep.
    Honestly, I could not possibly choose between those two.. No way!
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Whumpers whumping themselves...*snort* Well, I didn't do it to myself at least! Maybe this is 'what goes around comes around'... ::sheepish::

One month to go, can we make it...*argh*

Linzi, I'm definitely not above playing the cards for some Joe treats LOL. If I have to suffer, might as well get something for it!

I'm so grumpy and hope he does post some Joe pics tonight. I think I'll cry if he doesn't!
      sigpic

Comment

No whump, alas, but

August 28th, around 8:00 am Pacific Time, from David Hewlett's TWITTER:

Start shooting "Harmony" today. Long way out into the B.C. wilderness for this episode...so a 4:30 am start for lucky me!

So, this means our favorite guys are out roaming around some woods today. Wonder if Joe is filming too....

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
          ah....finally finished my fic Inebriation.... (Smug smile)
          I love it...a perfect ending.
          Chicago Con Attendee 2011
          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
          GateCon Attendee 2008
          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

17 minutes ago from DH's twitter:

Force majeure!...Joe's got food poisoning and I've got the day off...but I've decided to spend it in mourning for his health...Nah!

Wonder if he means Sheppy, and if so ... awwww.
            sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post

Force majeure!...Joe's got food poisoning and I've got the day off...but I've decided to spend it in mourning for his health...Nah!

I just read that...looks like even JF is whumping Shep. Poor thing.
              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
              GateCon Attendee 2008
              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Just incase it's Shep, not Joe.
                Force majeure!...
                Spoiler:
                Joe's got food poisoning and I've got the day off...but I've decided to spend it in mourning for his health...Nah!

Spoiler:

Ah, poor Joe, he's worse than us for whumping himself. There's the falling down the ravines, the
                Spoiler:
                tripping over the shoe laces
                and now food poison maybe we need to hand him a placard telling him to whump Shep, not self! But then.... he's technically doing what the whumpers want. Bless. Bad tummy's are so not squee though, poor Joe if it is Joe, but if it's Sheppy? Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Squonk, did you whump yourself AGAIN? Hon. Dear me the whumpers really are accident prone. How's the toe feeling now?

Linz! Woohoooooo how long have you been wanting to ask that question for?

And thanks everyone glad you liked the prose and the commentary, we always have fun with that, can't wait for the CG and conversion one! Squeeeeeee

oooh I voted to, for CG and for 38 minutes, hehehe I can't chose out of those two. Both of them had everything I want out of an ep, and they tie for first place for me... although, Vengeance, ToR, Conversion and every other ep tie for second.

Pocus, glad your day went well with the anklebiters, I hope you're teaching them the important stuff! hehehe

Did I see Roo posting to? *waves*

Welcome to the newbies to

Comment

Evening Peggy!!!!!

Comment

Hiya hon *hugs* thanks for a great commentary yesterday. I had a blast! Obviously not as much as Sheppy did though! Ouch, that had to hurt How are you today, been doing any whumpy training?

Comment

Food poisoning is miserable. I've had it. No fun. I'd rather sprain an ankle, get stung by a bee, etc. than get that again. Yeah, sorta suspect it's JoeF who got the food poisoning, as (no offense) they could film without JoeM there, but if your lead actor won't leave the bathroom, well, hard to film...

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                        Hiya hon *hugs* thanks for a great commentary yesterday. I had a blast! Obviously not as much as Sheppy did though! Ouch, that had to hurt How are you today, been doing any whumpy training?
                        Ummm - you know what Peggy I dont think I have seen any whump at all today !!!!!!!

I really need daily whump to keep me going!!

The commentary was a blast although I think my comments were a little on the short side hehe!

Comment

Hello fellow whumpers

I am back after simply ages away so you may not remember me! I am that interloper Rodney-ite that you have always indulged as I am a whumper of the first order and Shep whump does me just fine thank you very much!!!

My bestest mates are SheppyD and Linzi and they have been keeping me up to speed as much as they can so I am looking forward to lots of lovely infirmary scenes (NUTIS of course!)

Hope to join in the Shump love with you all,

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD
                          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
                            Hello fellow whumpers

I am back after simply ages away so you may not remember me! I am that interloper Rodney-ite that you have always indulged as I am a whumper of the first order and Shep whump does me just fine thank you very much!!!

My bestest mates are SheppyD and Linzi and they have been keeping me up to speed as much as they can so I am looking forward to lots of lovely infirmary scenes (NUTIS of course!)

Mx

Welcome back Mx!!!!!!

Things have not been the same without you!!! I mean you are the official inspirer of the whump and all round whump tart, so how could they be?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
                              Hello fellow whumpers

Mx
                              Welcome! I am ruffles, and I believe that I have joined in after your last visit. However, I have heard your name reverenced in these hallowed halls of whumperdom.

I also notice that 'she who shall not be name' is the creator of your sig. I have not had a personal encounter with that one, but I hear she is to be avoided at all costs.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana
                              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                                Welcome! I am ruffles, and I believe that I have joined in after your last visit. However, I have heard your name reverenced in these hallowed halls of whumperdom.

I also notice that 'she who shall not be name' is the creator of your sig. I have not had a personal encounter with that one, but I hear she is to be avoided at all costs.
                                You are one of the lucky ones !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X