John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin7
    I want Shep in restraints. I would PAY for Shep to be in restraints. HEEEEEE
    Yep....there should be lots of "restraining" in season 2!!!

Comment

*definately wouldn't complain* *especially if there was some great emotional whump to go with it *

hey, you guys know me and my emotional whump fetish

Comment

I want Shep in restraints. I would PAY for Shep to be in restraints. HEEEEEE

I'm willing to take up a collection!

Anyone know of any Shep being tied up in season 2?
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
          I'm willing to take up a collection!

Anyone know of any Shep being tied up in season 2?
          Yes, please!

Comment

Don't know of any... but we could arrange some!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

From what I've read...no restrained Shep..but TIED UP SHEP? Yup..we get that twice. RUNNER and CONDEMNED

Comment

From what I've read...no restrained Shep..but TIED UP SHEP? Yup..we get that twice. RUNNER and CONDEMNED
                Oooooooh!!

*checks calendar* Damn, not July yet

Comment

TIED UP Shep....OoooOOoooo....*wishes it were July already*...gonna make sure those clips get on this thread...or at least someone will
                  sigpic

Comment

Easy PM....patiants dear.

Comment

I glanced at this quickly and read "bananas" and my mind wandered over to the thunk thread!

don't ya just love me????

Comment

So your mission, if you all choose to accept it, is to find the spoilers that tell us this!! Merlin can't remember where she read it and I HAVE to see it in print Not that I don't believe Merlin but I need to read it in the spoiler to get that fluttering in my tummy!
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

So your mission, if you all choose to accept it, is to find the spoilers that tell us this!! Merlin can't remember where she read it and I HAVE to see it in print Not that I don't believe Merlin but I need to read it in the spoiler to get that fluttering in my tummy!
                          You know, I can remember reading that somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't remember where!

You sure we didn't all just dream it up? 'Cos that would be something I dream about!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                            You know, I can remember reading that somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't remember where!

You sure we didn't all just dream it up? 'Cos that would be something I dream about!!

LOL Elinor. You know, I choose not to accept the mission - true or not, that's some nice imagery I have going on in my mind...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I choose to accept the mission to dream about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                                I choose to accept the mission to dream about it...
                                LOL...of course, I'll always accept that mission...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Working...
                                X