No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali, did I read that right, your cat threw up a frog? Eeewwwww!!!

I use to have nightmares when I was 4'ish where I'd swear there was a tarantula on my pillow. I'd go wake dad up and swear it, and he'd calmly tell me (the same as he did every night) "There aren't any tarantulas in Alaska"...'course, then we'd repeat it all again because I was convinced that dad was not being on the up and up with me.

When I was a lot older (17) I had just flipped off my lamp and rolled over. I had a full size bed and I rolled to the far right. Seconds later I heard this 'plop' and I jumped up so fast and hit the light switch only to find this orange-see through looking spider on my pillow on the *left* side, the spot I'd been moments before. Holy crap I was freaked. I killed it and then never went to bed without checking the beam that was above my head in that room. That was in Oregon and they had some weird weird looking spiders in that place!
    sigpic

Comment

My worst ick are slimy bugs- slugs and worms and such. I'm almost phobic about them. I dislike all bugs, spiders included, but I'll run screaming if I touch a slug. At a place I used to live, I found slugs on the wall that were longer than my finger and about 2cm fat. Absolutely awful. I couldn't walk past my back door without peering around the edge at the wall for a month after that.

Hey- I'm sure we can reach 10,000! We are all dedicated to the cause!
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        Ali, did I read that right, your cat threw up a frog? Eeewwwww!!!

I use to have nightmares when I was 4'ish where I'd swear there was a tarantula on my pillow. I'd go wake dad up and swear it, and he'd calmly tell me (the same as he did every night) "There aren't any tarantulas in Alaska"...'course, then we'd repeat it all again because I was convinced that dad was not being on the up and up with me.

When I was a lot older (17) I had just flipped off my lamp and rolled over. I had a full size bed and I rolled to the far right. Seconds later I heard this 'plop' and I jumped up so fast and hit the light switch only to find this orange-see through looking spider on my pillow on the *left* side, the spot I'd been moments before. Holy crap I was freaked. I killed it and then never went to bed without checking the beam that was above my head in that room. That was in Oregon and they had some weird weird looking spiders in that place!
        No, she didn't throw it up - she brought it into the house - alive! - as a present! Poor thing was frozen with fright but was breathing and didn't appear to be harmed so I scooped it up on an envelope and chucked it out the bathroom window! Assuming it survived the fall it hopefully lvied to ribbit another day!

This is the same cat that when we first started letting them outside used to being us live earthworms as presents! I mean, you kinda expect the odd mouse or bird - cats are predators after all - but we were like "Fudge, is that the fastest thing you could catch? An earthworm!!"
        sigpic

Comment

Okay I must not post for a while I must do some work!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            Okay I must not post for a while I must do some work!!!!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...ump/conw26.jpg
            Booo! Boring!

sigpic

Comment

Well, i'm supposed to be working too.. but a third post is OK, i guess.
              Only, please, with all these bugs and spiders i'll start whumping myself ....

Comment

I've got to go too, bug guy is due and I've got laundry to fold.

Sigh, I'd rather play here!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                  Booo! Boring!

Ohhhhh, I LOVE that pic!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I actually need to get some sleep- It's past 11pm and I've had a long day. I feel for you guys who are at work, though. If it's any consolation, I bought some work home with me too.
                    sigpic

Comment

I was going to post this in the above, but hey- 10,000 posts.

Ali I love Shrapnel! I tried to leave feedback, but I'm not registered as yet, and someone else has my name. So until I think of something I'm happy with, I'll just tell you here!!

*Pleads* Hope the next chapter isn't too far away?

Here's some Sheppy whump to help sway you...

sigpic

Comment

All this talk of bugs has made me very uncomfortable. I loathe bugs, insects and spiders. Eeeew! Is all I can say.

Welcome anaM to the whump thread. We're all nuts here, but kind of loveable at the same time...honest!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                          Ohhhhh, I LOVE that pic!!!
                          Mmmmmm.. me too! Just wanna hug him to bits!

Originally posted by Lauriel
                          I was going to post this in the above, but hey- 10,000 posts.

Ali I love Shrapnel! I tried to leave feedback, but I'm not registered as yet, and someone else has my name. So until I think of something I'm happy with, I'll just tell you here!!

*Pleads* Hope the next chapter isn't too far away?

Here's some Sheppy whump to help sway you...
                          Awww thanks honey!

Shrapnel will be continuously updated but I'm trying to ration my updates between the 3 or so WIPs I have - trying not to neglect any one of them for too long! I'm working on a new one-shot atm and then probably A Bad Feeling is next up for an update....
                          sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmm.. me too! Just wanna hug him to bits!

Awww thanks honey!

Shrapnel will be continuously updated but I'm trying to ration my updates between the 3 or so WIPs I have - trying not to neglect any one of them for too long! I'm working on a new one-shot atm and then probably A Bad Feeling is next up for an update....
                            Yes! I've been waiting for A Bad Feeling to be updated for ages now. I've started on another challenge fic, which is turning out to be fun.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              Yes! I've been waiting for A Bad Feeling to be updated for ages now. I've started on another challenge fic, which is turning out to be fun.
                              Ooooh more Linzi fic! Yum yum!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooooh more Linzi fic! Yum yum!
                                I second that! I'm loving Worst Linzi- poor baby is getting well and truly whumped. (I'm trying really hard not to grin like a lunatic) (and failing!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X