Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Hey everyone!

I've had a crappy day which was made worse by me bursting into tears in front of everyone at work and just generally making a fool of myself. I'm glad to be home.

Welcome wyndhamfan, nice to see another new face especially one with the promise of new fic.

Congrats on 600 IWTB I'm not too far behind you. And I like the new sig too.
    Oh Sorry to hear that Josie!!!

I hope that you are feeling better now!

Comment

Still no CG pics?? oh my....

*ROARS THROUGH THE HOUSE*

but on another note.. Linzi.. LOVED the fic.. just what was needed at desperate times like these..........

Comment

OMG the people from The Bill are coming tomorrow or Thursday to see if our bedroom is suitable to film in

Comment

Grrrrrrr, I was hoping to log on and find something, new pics, new spoilers LOL...I'm desperate for something.

I'm all kinds of cranky. My kids caught a summer cold and one of the asthmatics is all croupy and had to start on albuterol, the other one, the baby and the other asthma kid is just cranky cranky cranky. He threatened to run away because he got scolded from dumping shampoo into our whirlpool garden tub while bathing and causing an overflow of bubbles (note to kid -- hiding behind my door doesn't protect you from scolding). He's sick as a dog and keeps trying to say, "Look, my colb is alb gobe"...yeah, okay, take two of these cold pills and go away.

I want some darn pics after this morning...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            OMG the people from The Bill are coming tomorrow or Thursday to see if our bedroom is suitable to film in
            Very showbiz.

Never had anything filmed in my house. No one would want to but the general area is used as film and TV locations all the time especially for period pieces.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad day too IWTB but I can't help but giggle at the image of your garden overflowing with bubbles.

Comment

Very showbiz.

Never had anything filmed in my house. No one would want to but the general area is used as film and TV locations all the time especially for period pieces.

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad day too IWTB but I can't help but giggle at the image of your garden overflowing with bubbles.
              I want to get my cat a walk on part....Mx gave me the idea

The guy says that the police I guess have an informer or something and they are trying to find 'the house' but he cant remember exactly what it looks like -they are similar looking then they see the bad guys loading up a car from my house and recognise it and they rush in and run upstairs and find some computer equipment stored in a cupboard. The room has to look kind of not lived in!!!!!!!! No one else has offered yet in the neighbourhood so I am the only option so far!!!

I am a lttle concerned about my carpets though!

Comment

It's scary how easy a jacuzzi bath can bubble LOL. Seriously, one time they did it and I went in there and couldn't find them, they were *covered* in bubbles. They minded well for a couple of months but I guess they just got a little overzealous for the holiday spirit today. *rolls eyes*

Wouldn't be so annoying except it's in a stained wooden frame and getting the bubbles on it is a pain.

Oh well, I've got to run and go clean it anyway so they lucked out. Bubble bath leaves a residue and if it wasn't bathroom cleaning day mommy would *not* be happy with the little munchkin. I might've even offered to pack his bag.
                sigpic

Comment

Aw! Kids you've got to love 'em.

Originally posted by SLC
                  I want to get my cat a walk on part....Mx gave me the idea

The guy says that the police I guess have an informer or something and they are trying to find 'the house' but he cant remember exactly what it looks like -they are similar looking then they see the bad guys loading up a car from my house and recognise it and they rush in and run upstairs and find some computer equipment stored in a cupboard. The room has to look kind of not lived in!!!!!!!! No one else has offered yet in the neighbourhood so I am the only option so far!!!

I am a lttle concerned about my carpets though!
                  Your cat is already famous here, he could become a TV star now.

Comment

Quiet around here again, or maybe it's just me being restless. Anyway a couple of pics.

Comment

Aw! Kids you've got to love 'em.

Your cat is already famous here, he could become a TV star now.

It is true- I see so many Ginger cats on TV and he could do just as good a job!!! Not as good as being between Shep's legs though as per my pic

Comment

Well I've had a relaxing evening so far - watched a bit of DVD and an ep of SG1 on Sky that I hadn't seen all the way through before.. and now I'm fixing to crack on with some writing.

SLC - I'm all excited by proxy about your house possibly being on TV!

Josie - sorry you've had a crummy day honey, Hope you feel a bit better now. Sending you psychic ((((((hugs)))))))
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          Well I've had a relaxing evening so far - watched a bit of DVD and an ep of SG1 on Sky that I hadn't seen all the way through before.. and now I'm fixing to crack on with some writing.

Josie - sorry you've had a crummy day honey, Hope you feel a bit better now. Sending you psychic ((((((hugs)))))))

I'm feeling better now, it's just with the weather being so unbearable and the lack of sleep and just generally having a been a bit down recently getting up this morning to find my car had a flat battery was the last straw and triggered something of a panic attack. Made a fool of myself but nothing new there.

I'm slowly slogging through my last few chapters. It's all basically there it just is a little bit muddled in places. But I'm determind to get this finished by the end of the week so I can make a start on a new fic when I'm off work next week. I know I'm slow at writing so I need to be better organised in future.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps

I should know in the next couple of days and then let you know when the episode airs but you have to realise that they will have played around with the house and I do have furniture in real life I wonder if I can get my cat and a Joe pic in shot!!!

I am doing some caps but I am actually boiling at the moment I wish it would cool down!!!

Glad to hear that you are getting some writting done

Comment

Josie, sorry you had a crappy day, but, there is nothing wrong with crying. We're all human and if peope are uncomfortable with emotion - well, that's their problem. You didn't make a fool of yourself, you were obviously upset, and expressed that. Hold your head up high, you've done nothing wrong.

IWTB - I'm sorry your oiks are poorly, but I have to say the bubbles in the jacuzzi sounds hilarious, unless, of course, I owned it, in which case it wouldn't be funny at all...

SLC - you're nearly famous. What with Ali and Weakest Link and you and the Bill - well, how exciting! You're a star - well your house and cat could be!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping to get the next chapter of Shrapnel done and posted tonight.

Long overdue for an update!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X