John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    I'm almost packed. And in a little over 2 hours will be heading off to the station to travel down to London in preparation for filming The Weakest Link tomorrow!! Which means, sadly, no internet for me until MOnday evening! *sob*
    SQUEEE!!!!!! Best of luck - and Have Fun!!! we'll miss ya while you're gone though!

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Woohooooooo Just done my race for life and fiished in 57 minutes and raised £164 for Cancer research. I knocked 13 minutes off my best time! I'd do my happy dance, but my knees would probably give out.

I'm hot and sweaty and ready to jump in the shower before my body gives out on me And i'll be back to play later.

Squeeeeeeeeeee I wasn't last
    SQUEEE!!! to you too! Congrats on the new personal best and raising that money! Enjoy your shower and then be sure to cuddle up with some yummy Shep whump.
    sigpic

Comment

Woohooooooo Just done my race for life and fiished in 57 minutes and raised £164 for Cancer research. I knocked 13 minutes off my best time! I'd do my happy dance, but my knees would probably give out.

I'm hot and sweaty and ready to jump in the shower before my body gives out on me And i'll be back to play later.

Yeah for you! 13 minutes is a great amount. I guess running through the bog and getting your shoe stuck was worth it!

Nice contribution also. I hope they raised lots of money!

GG- you mentioned shower and Shep whump in the same sentence. You wouldn't by chance like the idea of a wet and whumped Shep would you?

Submersion (of course)

Spoiler:

Shep-darn water pressure too high again. I guess GG got to the pipes again!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Yeah for you! 13 minutes is a great amount. I guess running through the bog and getting your shoe stuck was worth it!

Nice contribution also. I hope they raised lots of money!

GG- you mentioned shower and Shep whump in the same sentence. You wouldn't by chance like the idea of a wet and whumped Shep would you?

Submersion (of course)

Spoiler:

Shep-darn water pressure too high again. I guess GG got to the pipes again!

I am NEVER opposed to a wet whumped Sheppy. Now if only I could figure out how to get Sheppy in my shower.... *adjusts halo*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          I am NEVER opposed to a wet whumped Sheppy. Now if only I could figure out how to get Sheppy in my shower.... *adjusts halo*
          Now that is a nice image- Sheppy in MY shower. Might have to watch where that bar of soap drops. Wouldn't want him to slip and fall and tear down the shower curtain and get all tangled in it. I would just have to put him to bed and nurse his sore, aching body while sponging off the rest of the soap.

**shakes head, puts halo back in place from where it slipped**
          My mind certainly is wandering today. Wonder where it will take me?
          sigpic

Comment

I'm almost packed. And in a little over 2 hours will be heading off to the station to travel down to London in preparation for filming The Weakest Link tomorrow!! Which means, sadly, no internet for me until MOnday evening! *sob*
            Are you nervous? I'd be terrified, I've never forgiven my boss for springing a radio interview on me, I refused to listen to it - I just felt sick at the thought, not to mention I couldn't actually remember what I'd said.

Well done you!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
              Are you nervous? I'd be terrified, I've never forgiven my boss for springing a radio interview on me, I refused to listen to it - I just felt sick at the thought, not to mention I couldn't actually remember what I'd said.
              I am actually getting rather nervous... started feeling it last night.
              sigpic

Comment

I am actually getting rather nervous... started feeling it last night.
                Good luck to you and have fun!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Have fun Ali! Looking forward to seeing your episode!

Well done mate! Heh! Just use your arms for the happy dance!!

I've just been reading the blogs on GW. Ivan Bartok has been asked again if there's going to be a Joe profile (expect he's got the message now! LOL! I think it may be down to Joe making himself available really. We should petition Joe..."Hoi Joe! Get yourself over to Ivan so we can have a profile on one of the DVDs!!") and whether Joe did the commentary for CG and BamBam said
                  Spoiler:
                  'Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronon have gotten into some huge adventures together, and individually......the scale being larger compared to anything you have seen before on our show.'
                  Oooh...sounds exciting! Sooo looking forward to s4. New characters added, new show runners...it's going to be interesting to see what happens. I think there is going to be much happening for our Sheppy...I really do!

Heh! Squee factor 8!!

Comment

Righto. I'm off to finish packing. See you MOnday!
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning whumpers.

Ali, I wish you the best of luck and have fun. I can't wait to hear all about it. We will miss you.

Peggy...how wonderful for you and congrats on the race. I think that's fantastic and I'm in awe for those of you who ran the race.

Now that is a nice image- Sheppy in MY shower. Might have to watch where that bar of soap drops. Wouldn't want him to slip and fall and tear down the shower curtain and get all tangled in it. I would just have to put him to bed and nurse his sore, aching body while sponging off the rest of the soap.

**shakes head, puts halo back in place from where it slipped**
                      My mind certainly is wandering today. Wonder where it will take me?

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                      Have fun Ali! Looking forward to seeing your episode!

Well done mate! Heh! Just use your arms for the happy dance!!

I've just been reading the blogs on GW. Ivan Bartok has been asked again if there's going to be a Joe profile (expect he's got the message now! LOL! I think it may be down to Joe making himself available really. We should petition Joe..."Hoi Joe! Get yourself over to Ivan so we can have a profile on one of the DVDs!!") and whether Joe did the commentary for CG and BamBam said
                      Spoiler:
                      'Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronon have gotten into some huge adventures together, and individually......the scale being larger compared to anything you have seen before on our show.'
                      Oooh...sounds exciting! Sooo looking forward to s4. New characters added, new show runners...it's going to be interesting to see what happens. I think there is going to be much happening for our Sheppy...I really do!

Heh! Squee factor 8!!

Ohh that's squee worthy news. I really can't wait till the season starts. Are we all seeing it at the same time? I can't remember.

Hi GG...how was the rocket camp? I know you probably said, but I didn't catch up on the thread.
                      sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                      &
                      AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                        Ohh that's squee worthy news. I really can't wait till the season starts. Are we all seeing it at the same time? I can't remember.
                        Well, I think here in the UK we'll probably get it towards the end of October (that's when SKY usually air it) ...so we'll be about 4 weeks behind!

Comment

Well, I think here in the UK we'll probably get it towards the end of October (that's when SKY usually air it) ...so we'll be about 4 weeks behind!

Actually that's not bad at all. At least we are all seeing it some what at the same time and we can squee together.
                          sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                          &
                          AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

I'm having a very lazy afternoon and catching up with some whumpy fics. Have you all read this one...I really enjoyed it?!

The New Guys by T'Pring

Comment

Hello everyone, wow, RL has been mental, its really gettingin the way of my whump obsession!! I have tried to catch up but think i have failed miserably

Deep breaths Roo and Linz *hugs* you'll get your backstory. That's the one that's going to be the ep that's still to be written and will obviously include Sheppy D's intubation scene with Shep nekkid under the infirmary blanket
                              I like your way of thinking

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              Hello whumpers!

I'm just back from seeing HP!

I've loved catching up with all the Sheppy talk. I agree we have no evidence Shep hates infirmaries or doctors. However, Echoes showed us that
                              Spoiler:
                              he will try to leave the infirmary without permission if he feels he needs to do something important. That is now canon, and when I watched that I really squeed, because Shep and McKay, particularly Shep escaping the infimary without Beckett's permission has sort of always been FF canon, and to see it confirmed on the show was a really great moment for me. Same when Shep beat Rodney, spoilers for The Game
                              Spoiler:
                              at chess
                              I seriously squeed myself senseless at that too!

Anyway, enough of my rambling! I really hope we get more moments like the two above in season 4... especially anything involving Shep in the infirmary!
                              I loved Echoes, it was just so amusing and the infirmary scene with Rodney was fab. I agree with everyone else, I don't think Shep actively avoids the infirmary, he just doesn't always see the need to go get every little thing checked out. I think its more something that has been the case in fanfic. I see Shep as being a pretty organised guy, who would keep a basic stash of medical stuff in his quarters, as it must be a pain in the butt to have to go all the way to the infirmary for a band aid.

Yay. New Kodiak fic!

I was planning to get some more writing done tonight after making a good start yesterday but I've ended up making business calls to the US until gone 9pm and then we ordered a takeaway for dinner and watched TV while we ate and then I've had some really pretty crummy news that's left me feeling rather upset and weepy and not really feeling in the best place to be writing. *sigh*
                              oooh more writing is good, sorry that you have had some pants news, hope whatever it is is resolved soon or that you find some kind of peace.

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                              You know *echoes talk*
                              Spoiler:
                              I adored this episode first of all, even though Rodney and John got *better* while everyone else worsened, and the infirmary part...LMAO, it was SO cute and Ali, like you, I squeeed because it was like this massive nod to fanon (no matter how unintentional).

And any show where Sheppard lands in the infirmary is bound to top the list. *shameless grin*
                              ITA

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                              Count me in on that. I'm perfectly happy with...
                              Spoiler:
                              ...Rodney and Katie and I have no objection to a little romance with recurring characters if it's well written but I really don't think I could accept Shep/Teyla (or Shep/Weir for that matter) because I believe their relationships have moved beyond that point. I think Shep and Teyla have a beautiful and touching friendship and I like it just the way it is.
                              Me too, it would have to be well written and I would prefer it not to be between the main cast members, maybe a main cast member with a secondary character or a new character completely, I personally prefer the whole UST kind of thing.

He does look so nice flat out on his back!
                              Hell yeah!!! and even better flat on his back with added blood

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                              *wanders in and wonders if anyone is around*

Hello? Still remember me? hehe. Closing on my condo monday morning and moving in next weekend.

Taking advantage of a little down time to try and crank out a chapter of Shattered, but fighting a bit of writers block. *sigh*

How is everyone? I miss you all so much! ((HUGS))
                              oooh hurray new chapter to shattered, that would be brill!! hope you whump the writiers block into submission soon.

Oh pants I missed you to say good luck, I hope it goes well!!

WOOHOO!!! WELL DONE!!!!!! I am so pleased for you, you did really well, congratulations hun, the training paid off!!

Comment

Ooo, good luck!!

Well done you!!

Must phone my mother see how her's went. But she was planning to walk it so she may still be out there.....

October. Oh boy - how many days is that?
                                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X