• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Linzi to 13600 posts!!!
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
      You just want to swoon at a handsome officer in his dress uniform.
      Moi?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Awwwww! Group hugs are in order, I think, Squonk. So:

((((((((HUGS ALL AROUND))))))))

Loons? Uh oh, is SLC around again?
        Eek - dont mention ner name!!!!!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Another milestone??????????? Woo hoo!!!!

Comment

Thanks Nina! I didn't notice!

Guess I should do a piccie spam?

Spoilers for season 4 - SQUEEEEEEE!!!!

Spoiler:

Spoilers for Echoes: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *Cough, scrubs, cough*

Spoiler:

Spoilers for Sunday: Ooops, how did that hansome Air Force officer find his way on here? Well, there is Emo Whump!

Spoiler:

Spoilers for FS: Concentration whump?

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
            Eek - dont mention ner name!!!!!

Another milestone??????????? Woo hoo!!!!
            Thanks SheppyD! You're not so far off one either!
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats Linzi!!!!
              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

Congrats to you Linzi on 13600!! Woohoo!!

What?? There was a nekkid booty post of JF's tushie!! I missed it!!
                Now, my day can not go on!!

Linzi- Great piccie of salute and Concentration Whump!!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  Thanks SheppyD! You're not so far off one either!
                  Oh I guess not although I havent been posting as much recently - so maybe I will get there in the next couple of days!!!

Comment

Congrats Linzi on 13600!!!
                    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Congrats to you Linzi on 13600!! Woohooo You do know with all these yummies and talk of saluting and butt shots and whumpy shumpydoodles, I haven't got a stitch of work done all day So i'm giving it up as a bad job and finishing in 33 minutes and 20 seconds... not that i'm clock watching or anything.....

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                        Aha! I joined 8 months ago so i would have missed the butt shot incident. I would have been surprised if it had been allowed to remain. But wow - one pic a year ago!! This person can't let go!

I agree with your assessment of the JFT - silly but harmless. It's a bit of escapist fun and lord knows we could all do with some silliness now and then!
                        I'd heard JF's wife lurks in the thread and yeah, i think she'd find it hilarious!

I kinda got the feeling they were a disappointed con go-er too. But as you say, the guy has kids and unfortunately kids don't stick to the script. If he has to be with his family - disappointing as it is for the fans - so be it! He lives with them and not the fans after all!

I find it weird though that people think it's appropriate to air these sort of views on JM's blog - it ain't JM'd look out what JF does.
                        Exactly...what on earth has JM got to do with it, but then as was stated so eloquently before..he allows the posts and then ducks to let the fun begin, bless his cottons..

WOW Linzi...another one!!!! and look at the size of it!!!!!!...
                        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                          Congrats to you Linzi on 13600!! Woohooo You do know with all these yummies and talk of saluting and butt shots and whumpy shumpydoodles, I haven't got a stitch of work done all day So i'm giving it up as a bad job and finishing in 33 minutes and 20 seconds... not that i'm clock watching or anything.....
                          .... We whumpers would never want to influence your
                          job performance......
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I spent one hour doing PowerDVD screencaps and none worked... I don't know what's wrong with it, it is not doing any caps at all. I changed the settings and tryed again and still will not do anything...
                            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                              Exactly...what on earth has JM got to do with it, but then as was stated so eloquently before..he allows the posts and then ducks to let the fun begin, bless his cottons..
                              Heheh, i wonder if he allows them not just to see the fur fly but to also show the person up. Let everyone out there see what a moron they are and let us point and laugh .
                              Though with people like that (anon, not JM) i get the feeling they're incapable of embarressment.....

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                .... We whumpers would never want to influence your
                                job performance......
                                Hee! speaking of.......depsite my spending inordinate amounts of time on here when i should be working - i had my appraisal yesterday and was given a glowing report and told they couldn't ask more of me!

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X