• Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning whumpers
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      I think you all know me well enough to know the answer to this question. I'd naturally watch all the episodes with whump in them and the good Sheppard episodes. Anything I didn't particularly warm to I'd skip. I have no patience at all, and always get to the good stuff first. There is no way I could control myself enough to watch them in order. However, if, as over here, the dvd's are released monthly, four episodes at a time, I'd be forced to watch them in some sort of order!!!!

I know exactly what you mean!
      I know that's what would happen, because that's how I watched season 2.
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
        I know that's what would happen, because that's how I watched season 2.

Well, I don't see anything wrong with that. We all need a good dose of whumpy Sheppy goodness!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
          Here's a question to ponder....

if S4 was released right to DVD, would you watch all 20 eps at once or savor them and watch one a week? Or would you skip ahead to Travelers and Doppelganger and then go back to the beginning?
          I would try watch one a week. Who am I kidding! I would watch them all at
          once in order. Then, skip ahead to Travelers and Doppelganger!!

I really enjoyed reading about adventures in Atlantis, Saltly!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

Well, I don't see anything wrong with that. We all need a good dose of whumpy Sheppy goodness!
            Oh my yes. Yes, we do.
            sigpic

Comment

Hello whumpers! *waves madly*

Yep, I'd watch them all at once. I wouldn't mean to.. I'd just start with one, and then I'd just watch one more...

SGA 1 - Will Power 0
              That's what always happen to me. I always try to hold myself, but it's impossible, so I've given up.
              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

gtg back to class cya later
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Night Roo! I don't think I said congrats on finishing up your studies, so CONGRATS!
                  Thanks Lauriel!!
                  Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                  G'night, Pocus!

JM has posted. Tonight's whole blog is worth reading, so I won't post any of it here, except
                  Spoiler:
                  it looks like Joe F's idea is still in the works! SQUEEE

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/
                  SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!! i hope it has some backstory too! oh and whump of course lol
                  Originally posted by Josie View Post
                  I've been sitting out in the garden for a little enjoying the sunshine while it lasts.
                  raining here .boo!!

if S4 was released right to DVD, would you watch all 20 eps at once or savor them and watch one a week? Or would you skip ahead to Travelers and Doppelganger and then go back to the beginning?
                  id watch them all in one day too impatient....DG then T followed by adrift and lifeline....joe f's ep and then any eps with possible whump such as TR, quarentine etc and then the rest!! mckay episodes would no doubt be left til last.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                    gtg back to class cya later
                    Take care Mckchick!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Congrats Ali on 11.600!!!!
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I'd watch them all in order, immediately, and then rewatch my faves, and then watch them all in order again, and then.... Well, you get the picture.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana
                        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

CONGRATS ON 11600, ALI!!!!!

I'd probably save the whole set until the weekend, then have a marathon, well, two marathons - once on Saturday and again on Sunday! I love the anticipation, but once I open the present, it's every whumper for herself!

We had sunny, but cool, weather the last couple of days here. Now we're back to the regularly scheduled cooler and foggy. Of course, summer starts his week! Cool and foggy is summer weather in Fog City!

Have a good day, everyone!

Comment

Congrats Ali to 11600!!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Morning Whumpers!

First off.....pffft! If I get my DVD set, they're all getting watched ASAP. Then I'd watch my favorites. I have tried watching a few at a time before.....doesn't work too well.

Good gravy! I see some peeps took exception to something JF said about Carter. I took it to mean it as a compliment to her character. Of course, there are gonna be those who turn it on its ear and place it all out of context. *smacks head* GAH.....some people's children.......

I'm slowly reading "The Chosen". I'm trying not to bulldoze through this one but yesterday I wasn't too successful. Being a golf widow and all, I was left to my own devices, so after reading some fan fics, I read the book. I'm trying to build up to the WHUMP I know is afoot.

Congrats to all the milestoners!

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

CONRATULATIONS ALI ON 11600 POSTS!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X