John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    Oh yeah......much more whumpness needed!! Bring it on TPTB!!

Yup. Shep needs to be WHUMPED like every other ep! Heeee

I love his mini melt down in HOME! I think of it as a WHUMP. He was so confuzzled. ::merlin pets Shep::

And he looked so young and pretty while being confuzzled. Yup

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7

I love his mini melt down in HOME! I think of it as a WHUMP. He was so confuzzled. ::merlin pets Shep::

LOL.....every other eppy sounds about right! He needs a rest in between and I suppose the other actors have to have something to do now and then!!

He does look "gorge" when in a tizz doesn't he?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7

He's sooo adorable in Home...I love that bit where he pulls the gun and goes "Somebody tell me what the hell is going on here"...he looks so drunk and cute... *melts*

There goes that 'P' word again Merlin...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

OMG!! how have i not been here for like a week??!!

anyway, you guys are evil! i love it!

ya know, rainbow could be tellin joe too he doesn't even just LURK or maybe poor joe's just hearin it from everyone: "you know you have dozens of thunkers posting your BUTT all over gateworld? oh, and they want you to get hurt too, apparently..."

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            OMG!! how have i not been here for like a week??!!

anyway, you guys are evil! i love it!

ya know, rainbow could be tellin joe too he doesn't even just LURK or maybe poor joe's just hearin it from everyone: "you know you have dozens of thunkers posting your BUTT all over gateworld? oh, and they want you to get hurt too, apparently..."

Heh heh...that's a for Rainbow too then!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
              He's sooo adorable in Home...I love that bit where he pulls the gun and goes "Somebody tell me what the hell is going on here"...he looks so drunk and cute... *melts*

There goes that 'P' word again Merlin...

He does look kinda drunk and oh so cute and YEP that darn *P* word again!
              HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich

roflmao.........poor guy would run in the oppiside direction then

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Shep does seem to mention his luv of alcohol/beer a few times in season 1. P'raps in a future eppy we might get to see him really drunk! Much whumping could occur in that state!! (Falling down stairs, planting a big kiss on Weir and then getting slapped.....and lots of other whumpy things!)

Comment

Wow! I haven't been on here in a while - I got so frustrated with all the downtime I about gave up!
                    Did I miss anything???
                    sigpic
                    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                      Wow! I haven't been on here in a while - I got so frustrated with all the downtime I about gave up!
                      Did I miss anything???
                      There was much whip cracking.. and something about dogs that Shep would like us to not speak of again...

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                        There was much whip cracking.. and something about dogs that Shep would like us to not speak of again...

uh....um....yea......

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                          Indeed...that was scary!

Comment

Dogs?

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                              Dogs?
                              I've come to the conclusion that the whump thread is a bit like "The Twilight Zone" or "The Outer Limits".......anything can happen!!

Comment

*sneaks into the GateWorld Forum and Shep Whump thread*

So...

*looks around*

What have I missed?! What have I missed?!!
                                Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

Working...
                                X