• Time
  • Show
Clear All

im doing ok just relaxing and watching the eye right now
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
      know how you feel - having a mind numbingly dull day myself.

annoyingly, there is stuff i need to do but can't get into the rooms i need to do it!! so i'm sat waiting.........ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      Am trying to write but it's slow going... *sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, this is one time where I cannot really squee.
        Spoiler:
        If they are bringing Kolya back, TPTB had better do it really, really well. Otherwise, it'll be that Carson can't tell when someone is dead and Shep can't shoot. Talk about "soft reset"! This would be a very hard, grinding reset for me. As much as I liked him as an adversary, he was killed. Move on to the next bad guy.

Sorry, just my point of view. I don't want to see SGA go the way of cheap gimmicks just to try to correct a badly done story.

Congrats on 11,000, Ali!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
          Hello MC! Some Rodney whump in that eppie! Do you like Rodney whump, or just Sheppy whump? I'd like a nice knife wound for Shep!!! All that blood!! Mahahwawawaaahaaaa!!
          sigpic

Comment

*storms in in a huff*

Why cant people keep massive spoilery plot details to themselves or at least use spoiler tags *sulks*

So anyway, just found out that that powerpoint wasnt even due in today, oh well at least its done.

Bebop love the new manip, tis awesome, very real lookin

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              bloody GW i quoted loads and then it decided not to show up so..from memory, first CONGRATS ALI on your milestone!!

a rip in his uniform?? i didnt notice..could someone post the lighter pic?

oh the biggie
              Spoiler:
              KOYLA SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! im confused though...is he back or not?? and if not we better bloody get a season 5 because we was so wobbed!! is davi filming in june or what? or as you say tehy decided against the carson story for this one, or did joe's angsty script also involve koyla so that was shelved because theyre already bringiing him back (but surely that would mean kolya would escape again, and we get no proper showdown!) or joes script has time travel and thats anotehr way to bring him back (but then i always thought anyway when JM said joes story had similar elements from other scripts in season 4, why would they bother with it in season 5 if its the same?!!)...what im confused!! maybe someone should ask JM unless they have already?? i so want kolya back now!!!!!
              that was a ramble lol

erm think there wasnt much else to say.....ahhh i dunno!!
              I can't see one. It looks like light shining on it to me. I could be wrong though.

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                *storms in in a huff*

Why cant people keep massive spoilery plot details to themselves or at least use spoiler tags *sulks*

So anyway, just found out that that powerpoint wasnt even due in today, oh well at least its done.

Thanks Kylie....and whats up mate?
                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                  Ooo, got the urge to watch season 1 again.......except i leant it to my co-worker today. I miss it already!!

On the plus side, i may have created a convert! I've banged on about SGA for so long, he's finally decided it might be worth a look.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  Am trying to write but it's slow going... *sigh*
                  *sends positive creative-type vibes to Ali*

*storms in in a huff*

Who what when where why?!

I got spoilered recently (non SGA) and it's sooooo annoying!!

At least with you powerpoint done, you've got the worry of finishing it in time out the way.
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Ooo, got the urge to watch season 1 again.......except i leant it to my co-worker today. I miss it already!!

On the plus side, i may have created a convert! I've banged on about SGA for so long, he's finally decided it might be worth a look.

*sends positive creative-type vibes to Ali*

At least with you powerpoint done, you've got the worry of finishing it in time out the way.
                    great another new atlantis fan!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                      Thanks Kylie....and whats up mate?

I was in the supernatural thread mindin my business, avoiding spoiler tags as usual. I dont have a tv so i cant watch it on a sunday and im joyfully lookin forward to the dvd coz itll all be new to me. What do I find. The key twist in the plot of last nights episode. I wouldnt of minded if it was just some minor details but it was kinda huge.

Well nyway enough of that, back on with the whumping just really want to try and forget that i ever read it.

Comment

I was in the supernatural thread mindin my business, avoiding spoiler tags as usual. I dont have a tv so i cant watch it on a sunday and im joyfully lookin forward to the dvd coz itll all be new to me. What do I find. The key twist in the plot of last nights episode. I wouldnt of minded if it was just some minor details but it was kinda huge.

Well nyway enough of that, back on with the whumping just really want to try and forget that i ever read it.
                        Oh that's a real pain! (Though I have to admit, I guessed the plot twist right near the beginning - yay me! ). It bugs me so much when people just don't think about things like that.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Thats very naughty..it shouldn't happen....but of course it does..
                          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Hello whumpers. I feel the need for a whump spam!

ahh, better now
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                              Okay, this is one time where I cannot really squee.
                              Spoiler:
                              If they are bringing Kolya back, TPTB had better do it really, really well. Otherwise, it'll be that Carson can't tell when someone is dead and Shep can't shoot. Talk about "soft reset"! This would be a very hard, grinding reset for me. As much as I liked him as an adversary, he was killed. Move on to the next bad guy.

Sorry, just my point of view. I don't want to see SGA go the way of cheap gimmicks just to try to correct a badly done story.

Congrats on 11,000, Ali!!!
                              I agree. SPOILERS for Irresponsible.
                              Spoiler:
                              Beckett would NOT leave a critically injured man lying htere. Heck, he's even gone to treat wraiths! Kolya's dead. dead DEAD. If they bring him back, let's change the title of the show to "Days of Atlantis" and make it a soap opera. They're already going to somehow resurrect well, you know who, from "Sunday," so once is all they should do.

Comment

Well I've just seen the ratings, if I wasn't depressed before I am now. At this rate Sci-Fi are going to cancel SGA before they've finished filming season 4 never mind a season 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X