X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    It honestly doesn't look to me like
    Spoiler:
    he has much chance of getting out of there - from the little clip we see. The guy he hits spins around but doesn't go down and you can see on the original cap that there's a second guy in the cell.

Is it truly awful of me to hope that they give him a good beating up in retaliation?
    Oh Ali I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
      SLC - you can always join in!!!!!!!!!!

Listen ladies - have you tried watching it whilst paused and then controlling that bottom sliding bar yourself? You really do get a more precise and controlled view and those of you who can cap and then have software that is half decent should be able to clean it up a little! The is really quite clear and even
      Spoiler:
      the punch
      can be seen!

Mx
      I've tried that to little avail. It's too hard with WMP (all I have to watch it on) to control the slider bar accurately and move it to where you want it.
      sigpic

Comment

Then long may you continue to do so!

In these trying times, your fellow whumpers are in desparate need of your writing and capping talents!

I'll be sure to avoid getting a life then.

Mx I've capped it frame by frame and I can get nothing, I've tried cleaning them up but it's too pixelated if I had a better quality version of the promo then I'm sure I could do something. That's why I made the gif, it's clearer than the static caps.

Maybe someone else with better software can do something. *looks around hopefully*

Comment

I have just read chapter 2 of Ali's fic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            I'll be sure to avoid getting a life then.
            You don't have time for a life. You have vital whumpy obligations to fulfil!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC

I have just read chapter 2 of Ali's fic!!
              You like then? I thought it might appeal to you...
              sigpic

Comment

It's so frustrating Ali!!!!

I wish I could cap!! I have tried alt print screen but when I paste it into word it moves up and down inside the player 'screen' i.e. it is not fixed on the page!! I can't do anything with it!!

*&%^£$!"@$+_)(*^%$£*&^$(*^!"()^%$£&*$£)(@%$£))(*^£$%^*

is what I say to all this farting about!!!!

Honestly - we are like old tramps rummaging through dustbins for scraps!

Give us some s*dding pics before I go doo lally tats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and hello to McDork!!

As you can see we are a well adjusted and totally normal bunch of people on here!

*cough*

Oh all right then

We are perhaps just the tiniest bit NUTS!!!!!!!!!!

Mx
                sig by SheppyD
                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                So he just looks crazy

Comment

I welcomed McDork (love the name by the way) over at the JFT but I'll do the same again here. Mainly because it's an excuse to post some whumpy pics in your honour.

Comment

Just gotta pop my head in for a second and recommend this excellent fic which i am still reading through at this very moment:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3002383/1/

I have Sholio on author alert (remember Running on Empty? Awesome whumpy fic!) and this is her latest offering and DAMN it's good! I love how she writes these characters. So far in this one there is wonderful team banter and Ronon and Sheppy whumpage. Haven't finished it yet so no idea how it ends but am dying to find out! *dashes off to finish reading*

*pops back in for a second*

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                    It's so frustrating Ali!!!!

I wish I could cap!! I have tried alt print screen but when I paste it into word it moves up and down inside the player 'screen' i.e. it is not fixed on the page!! I can't do anything with it!!
                    Easiest way to cap without snazzy programmes... just pause the player on the scene you want to cap, hold down the CTRL key and hit i. This will automatically cap the picture and open up a box asking you where you want to save the pic. No need to paste into Word or anywhere, can just save as straight jpeg.

*runs back out to carry on reading*
                    sigpic

Comment

Glad to see my smilie is getting so much use.

Now this is those 8 (I was wrong earlier there is only 8) frames slowed down in GIF format. I've tried to keep the file size down without losing what little clarity there is.

Spoiler:

I think it definitely looks like Shep doing the punching.
                      Thanks for that Josie. Oh dear...things don't look good for our Shep do they? HOORAY!!

I've got REALLY good whumpy vibes about this episode!

I lurve the whumpy smilie to!

Comment

You like then? I thought it might appeal to you...
                        Appeal to me? I dont know what would make you say that Ali!!! *looks innocent* I am not a whumper really...I am only here because no other threads will have me honest!!!

Comment

Fantastic second chapter Ali! Loved it!

McDork - welcome here as well! What is it with us Brits and whump?!!

Comment

Glad to see my smilie is getting so much use.

Now this is those 8 (I was wrong earlier there is only 8) frames slowed down in GIF format. I've tried to keep the file size down without losing what little clarity there is.

Spoiler:

I think it definitely looks like Shep doing the punching.
                            Josie!!! OMG, that's much clearer than what I have and you can actually...
                            Spoiler:

see his face, and he is down low so maybe suffering from whumped already? I agree with it being unlikely he escapes because I saw the other guard in the background, too. So, very cool, god we are desperate for this episode aren't we!!! Thank god it's not *after* the winter hiatus. I'd be dead by then from anticipation LOL!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I noticed that the whump thread regulars are nearly all British.

We're just a naturally sadistic people.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes, im sure my insanity will fit in just well on this thread im actually quite insane once i get over the initial shyness.

Thanks Josie for the whumpy goodness, and the name compliment, not even sure where it came from. And wandering into my thoughts right now to think about it might be a bad idea.

Easiest way to cap without snazzy programmes... just pause the player on the scene you want to cap, hold down the CTRL key and hit i. This will automatically cap the picture and open up a box asking you where you want to save the pic. No need to paste into Word or anywhere, can just save as straight jpeg.
                                Haha.. just had to go test that, i didnt even know you could do that.. how stupid am i. ::headdesk::

off to cap some whumpy goodness of my own.. just a warning, you may have created a monster

---
                                : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

Working...
                                X