• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    I'm good SGAFan,,,thanks...
    My ankle is much better...
    Good! ((HUGS))

Originally posted by bebop View Post
    Ok...don't laugh...I was sitting staring at the screen with a biro in my hand and this is what happened....its very rough and 'cause its in ink, you can't go back and correct mistakes, but anyway...

Spoiler:
    OMG thats great! I can't draw to save my life, I'm so envious!
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
      Weir has to know by now
      Spoiler:
      how much like little boys Shep and McKay are - after all, life on Atlantis would be boring if they were mature adults. It'll be interesting to see how Carter deals with them - she better not take away their fun!
      I don't think Carter
      Spoiler:
      will. She listened to much the same thing from Daniel and Jack for years. She might not even notice.

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Thanks for the link hun, I am gonna go see if i have read it (I am sad and have a list of what i have read but left it at work *head-desk*)
      It's one of my favorites. If you haven't read it, you'll really enjoy it.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

so, i've been dinking around in photoshop today I think I"m behind posting my stuff here, but its all on my LJ

Anyway, a collage for The Game
        spoilers for The Game and size

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Helloooooo how's everyone today?

Gonna go play catch up. How chatty have you been today, lol, there's a tonne to catch up on, I might be a while

Comment

SGAFan - Great collage from The Game
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
              Good! ((HUGS))

OMG thats great! I can't draw to save my life, I'm so envious!
              Thanks mate!!!!...its the only thing I was any good at at school..

so, i've been dinking around in photoshop today I think I"m behind posting my stuff here, but its all on my LJ

Spoiler:

WOW!!!!!...that image in the middle..*thud!*...the definition on his chest...and the way his shirt has slipped down slightly at the back....*dies*...
              SGA...you rock!!!!
              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                SGAFan - Great collage from The Game
                Thanks Nina

Thanks mate!!!!...its the only thing I was any good at at school..
                Well its great!

WOW!!!!!...that image in the middle..*thud!*...the definition on his chest...and the way his shirt has slipped down slightly at the back....*dies*...
                SGA...you rock!!!!
                Yes, it is rather fetching, isn't it? in a subtle way... Glad you like it
                sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Why are families such a pain in the backside.

I should know better than to ever phone my mother looking for some validation/support.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

I should know better than to ever phone my mother looking for some validation/support.
                    Oh hunny, has your mum upset you? ((hugs))

Comment

Well, I'm no longer a blog virgin!!!!..I posted to Joe's blog today..can you believe my hands were shaking as I typed...I just wanted to thank him for giving his time daily to answer our questions, that was all...but now I know what to do....Ahhhh, now that's another thing altogether...:
                      Well done! What did you ask?
                      Ok...don't laugh...I was sitting staring at the screen with a biro in my hand and this is what happened....its very rough and 'cause its in ink, you can't go back and correct mistakes, but anyway...

That is absolutely fantastic. You're so incredibly talented!!!
                      Well done!
                      sigpic

Comment

OH GADS!! *blushes in embarassment* Sorry Peggy!

and thanks about the WPs, I have a few up on my LJ already... working on more. I have a list of requests not only SGA but now LOTR as well. LOL

You are very welcome for my part Its easy to be nice to nice people ((HUGS))
                        Ooooo!! LOTR wallies! I'd love to them them, SGAFan! Will you be putting them up on your LJ?

Spoiler:
                        Wow, that's fantastic, Bebop! I'm surrounded by very creative and talented people!

Spoiler:

*drools* Awesome WP! I love it! And this is the first time I noticed that Shep's wearing a long-sleeved t-shirt in that centre pic scene! He looks delicious! *THUNK!*

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                          I know it's more of a thunk issue but have you all seen the adorable pics from The Game on GW?

What a way to wake up in the morning.
                          WEl,l judging from how I see people drive with cellphones in hand... (even though it's against the law).... there's whump potential. Nice shot though! In fact, in going through "The Game" images, it's perhaps the best of the bunch (except the ones with David and Jason goofing around - we need some of Joe goofing around!)

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            Well done! What did you ask?

That is absolutely fantastic. You're so incredibly talented!!!
                            Well done!
                            Thanks Linzi...it sort of appeared out of nothing, I was just doodling on some paper...

As to the blog.., well Joe was getting heckled again by anon, so I just wanted to let him know how much we appreciate the effort he goes to to post on the blog every day, that was it really...a bit boring..

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
                            Wow, that's fantastic, Bebop! I'm surrounded by very creative and talented people!

Thank you very much...

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

Oh Ali, whats happened!
                            sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Wonderful, as usual. Thanks! Sigh....
                              Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                              Helloooooo how's everyone today?

Gonna go play catch up. How chatty have you been today, lol, there's a tonne to catch up on, I might be a while
                              Hi Peggy. How's Cheeky today?
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh dear...peeps gone away!!!..oh well, I'm gonna go watch some sheppy..maybe a bit of perversion, then some Common Grind and follow that with some...*what am I saying!!!!!..thud ..."hello gutter"..*...sorry, return to scheduled programming will follow shortly...
                                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Working...
                                X