John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can do it!
    You done it before, all you need in one good week to get you in the swing and you'll be off!
    I'm a size 16 right now and thats the smallest i've been in years. Still got loads to go really but just taking a little at a time.

Comment

Time for some pics

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            OKay is everyone else still having trouble with ffnet? I cannot get any document to load up! And yet there are new fics on there that are showing as being posted today... how did they manage it?!
            Yep. I can't upload anything! I've got Chapter 14 of Worst to put up, and the rest of the Fever challenge fic! It's so frustrating. Bl**dy ff.net!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
              You can do it!
              You done it before, all you need in one good week to get you in the swing and you'll be off!
              I'm a size 16 right now and thats the smallest i've been in years. Still got loads to go really but just taking a little at a time.
              I'm taking it slowly too. Trying to exercise as well. I'll always be a complete pig at heart though!
              sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone.

I'm trying ot get to my 2000th post so I'm posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  Yep. I can't upload anything! I've got Chapter 14 of Worst to put up, and the rest of the Fever challenge fic! It's so frustrating. Bl**dy ff.net!
                  It's so annoying! It's been like this for nealry 24 hours now! And there's no point actually logging the fault cos they never actually get back to you about things you log anyway. *sigh*

Originally posted by Allestian
                  Hello everyone.

Post away Allestian - always happy to see you on here!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    Post away Allestian - always happy to see you on here!
                    Why thank you very much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                      Hello everyone.

Wow, 2000!
                      Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
                        Wow, 2000!
                        Good luck!
                        Thanks

Comment

Afternoon!

Gosh that vid was flipping fast! How are you supposed to make out what the heck is happening? At least the stills are tantalising!!

Thanks for the first chapter of Restrained Ali! Need some whump to keep me going til the bl**dy CG pics get here!

PLEASE LET IT BE TONIGHT!!!!!!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD
                          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                            Afternoon!

Gosh that vid was flipping fast! How are you supposed to make out what the heck is happening? At least the stills are tantalising!!

Thanks for the first chapter of Restrained Ali! Need some whump to keep me going til the bl**dy CG pics get here!

PLEASE LET IT BE TONIGHT!!!!!!

Mx
                            Oh I have just watched it again and it is so annoying you can make out every other bit apart from that one- could they have used a smaller clip?????

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Oh I have just watched it again and it is so annoying you can make out every other bit apart from that one- could they have used a smaller clip?????
                              *grabs the pitchfork*

Right that is it - I am officially starting a riot cos they keep us waiting for sooooooooooo long and then when we do get the teeniest snippet of information it is absolutely impossible to make out what is happening!!

*storms off trying to muster up an angry mob*

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD
                              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                              So he just looks crazy

Comment

Whoops, I've done it again. Good job I didn't wait and post IWTB's request fic all in one go - I've just finished up over 2,200 words of sheer whumpy angst and it's gonna need at least one more chapter after that! These stories do have a tendency to run away with me!

Gotta give it a last read through and then will post to LJ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X