John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Well, here's the final chapter of the Fever challenge ficcie.

http://linzi5.livejournal.com/2007.html
    Oh thank you Linzi. I have been waiting to read the final part all day and it was excellent!! These fever fics have been soooo good!

Comment

Thank you so much Linzi. Here was me thinking I wasn't going to get my whump fix tonight.

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Write it as a one-shot then honey. Nothing wrong with a nice drabble now and then! I did that with my It's Not Paranoia story... just had an idea that I wanted to get down on paper so I wrote it as a drabble.

You see I've thought about that but it's going to frustrate the hell out of people and I'll get a lots of messages asking me 'What? How? Where? When? Why?'

Comment

Oh Linzi! That was wonderful! What an excellent concluding chapter! So much to love about it - I've told you all about my fave bits on your LJ! You wrapped the whole thing up so well and oh my, the whumpage was good!

This Fever challenge has been just excellent. Had produced such differing but excellent works!

What's the next challenge then?
        sigpic

Comment

Oh Linzi! That was wonderful! What an excellent concluding chapter! So much to love about it - I've told you all about my fave bits on your LJ! You wrapped the whole thing up so well and oh my, the whumpage was good!

This Fever challenge has been just excellent. Had produced such differing but excellent works!

What's the next challenge then?
          The challenge has been fantastic! IWTB is a genius!
          The next challenge? I was wondering about broken bones? We haven't really ventured there much, have we?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            The challenge has been fantastic! IWTB is a genius!
            The next challenge? I was wondering about broken bones? We haven't really ventured there much, have we?
            Hmmmm broken bones....

Are we just utterly utterly sick for getting smiley and gooey over thoughts like that?
            sigpic

Comment

Linzi - that was marvellous!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

And thanks to IWTB for the challenge! For the next - broken bones sounds fine to me! Does a challenge have to be more specific? What can you whump writers come up next I wonder for us grateful readers!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD
              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
              So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                Linzi - that was marvellous!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

And thanks to IWTB for the challenge! For the next - broken bones sounds fine to me! Does a challenge have to be more specific? What can you whump writers come up next I wonder for us grateful readers!

Mx
                Hmmmm, could be a broken leg challenge, or broken collar bone, or broken arm...the list is potentially endless!

You know my favourite bit of my last Fever fic chapter was the bit where Shep was teasing McKay, and saying how Rodney admired Shep's muscular, toned body... I just can't get that image out of my head...However, I wouldn't have run away...more like the infrimary staff would have had to prise me off the poor man...
                sigpic

Comment

Argh! Just had my mother on the phone for about half an hour and couldn't get a sodding word in edgeways to tell even her that I was kneeling uncomfortably on a chair to reach the phone and really needed to hang up now! My knees are killing me now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Right no CG pics!!!! I am off to watch an episode to make up for it!!! See you all tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Right no CG pics!!!! I am off to watch an episode to make up for it!!! See you all tomorrow!
                      Awww bye honey!
                      sigpic

Comment

Right then - decision time. I've got approx 1,500 words written of my request fic for IWTB (the Sheppy in restraints one). It's probably gonna be about the same again in length by the time I get done with it. At least.

Do I:

Post what I've got now as the first chapter and post the rest as a 2nd chappy once I'm done with it? or

Wait until I've finished the whole thing and post it as a 3,000+ word one-shot (probably tomorrow evening or possibly day after)?
                        sigpic

Comment

Right then - decision time. I've got approx 1,500 words written of my request fic for IWTB (the Sheppy in restraints one). It's probably gonna be about the same again in length by the time I get done with it. At least.

Do I:

Post what I've got now as the first chapter and post the rest as a 2nd chappy once I'm done with it? or

Wait until I've finished the whole thing and post it as a 3,000+ word one-shot (probably tomorrow evening or possibly day after)?
                          Oh no- I was going to bed- but now I dont know what to do in case you post the first chapter tonight!!!!!!

Comment

Linzi - I love the way you write Rodney! I can just see the scenes in my head as I read them!!

Prise you off of Shep eh? I shall have to give you a new nickname of Linzi the Limpet!!

Did you know this has been rec'd on my 'other' whump yet again by one of my fellow whumpers!

And re the broken bone - I just cannot come up with an original idea for how to make it an interesting challenge So it will have to be something one of you talented writers thinks of!

Give your knees an alcohol rub Ali - or better still drink some and then you won't care your knees are stiff!

I am off too as I woke up really early when hubbie left for Birmingham and especially as we have no new pics *mutters* I shall go to bed and watch something yummy!!

Night!

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD
                            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Oh no- I was going to bed- but now I dont know what to do in case you post the first chapter tonight!!!!!!
                              I was gonna wait and post the whole thing but I've just reached a point in it where the line I've written seems kinda like a natural breaking off point if I was gonna end a chapter.

It's a tough decision. I'm always so impatient and want to load things up asap... but it might do me good to make myself wait and post it once complete?

What do you guys think? Would you rather read a 3000+ word one shot or a fic with 2-3 chapters of 1000-1500 words each?
                              sigpic

Comment

Do I:

You know what everyone is going to answer! Post it now!

Seriously, I can't keep up with you guys! You write so many fics and so fast, I don't have the time to read them!
                                Right now, I've got all the Fever Challenge fics printed and ready for me to read in bed tonight. I think I'd better go now, if I want to be able to read your other fics before the weekend!
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X